Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? (2310 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep / He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by argon500: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
I've been with my boyfriend for over two years now. We were great during the first year, but our relationship has become abusive. I remembered that I was the one who first laid a hand on my boyfriend. Then, that's when it all started. Every time we get into a fight, it frequently ends in violence. But now he becomes the aggressor. He's the one who hits me first. I don't hit back anymore, but this doesn't seem to stop him. He ended up taking me to the hospital to get stitches in my head after he hit me. The hospital asked questions and I covered up for him, but the police didn't believe me and arrested him. He said he's going to a counseling program to get better. He still loves me and realized the horrible things he has done. He said he wants to get back together after the program. Is there a chance for him to get better? Should I go back to him?

Source: https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1213886595339805
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by jonaifame22(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
No
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yes, until you end up dead.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by akinloluwao: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why not? Please go back to him asap inugo? But make sure you write your will before going back u hear. Rest in peace in advance my dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
What is the cause of the quarrel and later resulted into an assault? Some of you ladies always say something that will absolve you of any indictment.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosy1992(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yes you can but it's advisable you do a life insurance,since you don't value your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op are you a masochist? undecided sad
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
go back to him,we wil com n carry ur corpse nextweek

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rawpadgin(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
good u remembered u was the one who first laid a hand on him

have a pleasant abusive relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sweetheart, please go back to him. Stay with him, till you're six feet under.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
rosieluv:
go back to him,we wil com n carry ur corpse nextweek

And chop jollof rice for burial too. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Chidonc(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Shey u don start wetin u no go fit finish, oya kwontinue.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Peteragan(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
my dear every relationship has its sour taste but the only difference is how you manage it.Like u said you were the first to raise ur hands on him and he responded in greater quantum that have led him to the police station and you to the hospital.Its obvious you both are not matured and no one is willing to calm down.I dont think that is the place for both of you.Just leave and go ur separate ways.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by ButterFrost212(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please hurry up and go back to him, after all what is life without him angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by mercichoco(f): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
program ko change ni. That character in his DNA, he can't change. Run farther away
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
you want to die....
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Bravemargai(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Men who batter rarely do it once, even if they are rich and famous. So if you're in a relationship with a guy who has pushed, hit or slapped you once, take it as a warning sign. You can expect him to do it again and again.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
LadyMercedes:

And chop jollof rice for burial too. grin
lol na only u go chop dah kain rice
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
rosieluv:

lol na only u go chop dah kain rice

...spek English gademmmit angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by Bunker1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
don't mind those girls saying that you will be dead, some of them are suffering worst...hope he doesn't do that deliberately? know your line, any human can beat anyone. even Jesus flogged people selling in the temple.
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by TheLastIdiot: 2:40am On Sep 05, 2016
No. Go back to him so that he can really kill you!
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2016
MrCork:

...spek English gademmmit angry
i didnt type that for u
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
rosieluv:

i didnt type that for u

..then spek props English and improve yor graama..gademmit. Nairaland is not a market place!!(no oofense) angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
rosieluv:

i didnt type that for u

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry
do i luk lyk one to u?
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
rosieluv:

do i luk lyk one to u?

...sweeery I dint ask if u sell ground nut..i ask if u lightskin gademmit..its a simple morrafukin YES IR KNOW! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
rosieluv:

i didnt type that for u

..a d may I remind u u r talkin to a Londoner from London! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

Mtcheeeeeew!! Some people will be seeking for end time solutions on Nairaland angry

Go back and hit him hard back too now abi wetin concern us?? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2016
You people can work it out I'm sure. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
MrCork:

..a d may I remind u u r talkin to a Londoner from London! angry
so should i kiss ur feet or wat? i actually dnt care
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by rosieluv(f): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery I dint ask if u sell ground nut..i ask if u lightskin gademmit..its a simple morrafukin YES IR KNOW! undecided
if u have sense,u wil knw am nt light skinned
Re: My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? by MrCork: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2016
rosieluv:

if u have sense,u wil knw am nt light skinned

..sweery there a reason y bleach is invented...dont u want to be lightskin beauurifull. Quit your villlage atitude or u shall NEVER find man on nairaland!!(True story) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Dancing On A Yatch In Spain / Can You Marry A Call Girl If She Changed Her Ways / Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.