Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" (47101 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Flexherbal(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
A very simple sentence.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by heartofjasmine(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin iamDaisy you can do this, what do you have to say
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by likemoney: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerian girls like already made man....girl what about your boyfriend. grin
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by mhizAnnie(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
donbenedict:
I"d rather bash the girl for dumping her boyfrnd to go for mark essien.

Stvpid girl!

Ode, she tell u say she get boyfriend grin
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just mention "Mark Zuckerberg" through out d week&your topic don enter front page... If na lie do your findings.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by eitsei(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
BreadandBeans:
I think Seun too should visit Mark Zuckerberg
why is everyone putting pressure on Seun to visit mark Zuckerberg?
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Exponental(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
See girl's toasting.... ".......... I don't want to waste my time"
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Achorise: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
The man has courage. thump up.
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by ymarts: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Oblang(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mr Seun should meet with Mark na...
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by cyril700(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
The guy is not even married sef. He was my senior in sec school b4 he left for studies at Germany.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by twilliamx(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Even if he was interested, what would he tell u in public. Dumb Internet girls. lipsrsealed
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by nnachukz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is one of those things I detest. Why turn down an offer for free chop chop. Just why?
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
The girl sounded responsible and the man too. There's no big deal about this. But, the person who posted this here should be educated more. The headline is somewhat un-suitable.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by dayosweetness(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacko1:
It goes down in the DM

It goes down in the DM

It goes down
no mind dem, they will go and be sending DM to each other o, hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
conductor1:
I know some guys like mrcork, tosyne2much and cutehector will come and bash him for being "stupid".
I will not bash him bro cheesy
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by humilitypays(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2016

But Nigerian girls ought to have realized that‎ rich guys no longer marry poor girls like before, so if u want to marry a rich guy as a Nigerian lady of today, u have 3 options:

Option 1
If your father or parents are very rich and influential.‎

Option 2:‎
Try work harder/smarter, and pray to become a rich lady or a popular female celebrity

Option 3:‎
Identify a focused and hardworking young man, believe in him, support him, pray for him, love him and work together with him to build riches and love!

But if u think your pretty body alone can get u a rich guy in today Nigeria, then be ready to grace the filthy bed of so many rich guys, sadly‎ cry

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Damfostopper(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
wat About her bf... she is crushing for a married man... Nigerian gals and hoeism are like 5 n 6

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by alexarelano(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Naija gehs sha!
Shame no dey catch dem embarassed
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by neocortex: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yomieluv:
Someone would tell us not to see some women as sex object.

What is the use of this one brain now?

Did the girl do any wrong ?
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Rekyz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
She enjoys spreading her legs like rumour. SMH
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by delishpot: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ayoswit:
some gals sha

She try her luck Na. Did she do anything bad?
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by 9jatatafo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
I know Seun Osewa can't do this. I swear by blood of nairaland forum. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by daviddagreat: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
wetin he for talk

he was asked in public. plus acknowledging his Martial status doesn't mean he can't do her

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by donald4denny(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
u people are just being funny. that guy is very smart. if u were on his shoes u will outrightly say ur married, + she knew he is married before asking him such a silly question. Dm isnt blocked , the conversation would prolly continue ..... i know what my eyes saw in my university days ..unilag sch of girls supermarket.... all this married niggars stroll in to pick all dis furnished educated oloshos ... we see them, all what the calabar guy put up is just for show and paparazi

thats all.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Robbin7(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
99% of Naija men will deny their marital status and accept the offer grin tongue
Not evryboy is like ur boy frnd.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by donbenedict(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Ode, she tell u say she get boyfriend grin
aproko.

Deny now say u no get boyfrnd
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by iamDaisy(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
i will just die i swear so painful
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
this is to tell u how cheap some girls can be,some no even mind if he is married and I Begin to wonder if tomorrow she gets married and another lady beams searchlight on her hubby she go nearly commit suicide.

side chicks every where!
Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by donald4denny(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
the gurl in question isnt even one extra Behind gurl, nah one hungry olosho geh like that... no wonder she could ask the guy straight up. she has nothing to loose. na hustler.

Re: Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Robbin7:

Not evryboy is like ur boy frnd.
you are 100% correct grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.