Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) (36779 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
My school wayyyyy back! Nothing like this for our time cos na old professors with old car, old suits, old glasses dey teach us........ U go know am by force
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Ghostmachin3: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
A final year Mass Communication student of Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu, was pictured writing possible answers to his exam questions on the floor tile of his exam center hours before his exam.

According to the source who sent in the photo, the final year student said;

"Final year is no joke, any loose guard na extra year. Something must kill a man". See photos below:-

SOURCE http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/imt-final-year-student-shows-off.html

..mhen education na yur acceptance to sit down read as i was told in my sec shool..so the guy fit write that thing sef finish the answers there wey he write dea the question no go comot..no be die??..na God go elp us o..even help the people wey go kill the like button
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by aylagos(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:
We don't do such thing here in kogi
I like the lady with her natural hair are you the one ?
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by annnikky(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Exam palava bad buh make them no reshuffle d seat oo or else ur name sori grin

D Great Communicators cheesy
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Achorise: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2016
He can press laptop and be skilled in defrauding people but can not sit his ass and read,tomorrow you come blame Buhari and witches in your family after falling an interview.

1 Like

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
So,Sharp Guy Nobi Tiff Na!!
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
Nice one...

Book hard joor... Expo take over...

hahahahaha

My guy book no hard people are just lazy to read.
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by holuwatobhy(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
People are experiencing eclipse,our own is not doing is not even showing.who broke it?
Who spoilt it? Some should touch the switch Biko...
# Buhari
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by makazona(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
This is bad.

Though some lecturers insist on textbook definitions/explanations than your own understanding of the concept. It makes it easy to cheat.

1 Like

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by IamNawty(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
aylagos:
I like the lady with her natural hair are you the one ?

1 Like

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by aylagos(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=48976421][/quote] chisos!!! satan I reject you and the work of your hand. Wetin I do u nah ?
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Wolfbrother(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
its really stupid to put this up on social media
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Sanuzi(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
ITS WELL OOOO
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by amirusman20: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani113:
Change everywhere!
watin come join this one with change again
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Roozzaay(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
tobtap:
future looter undecided

Looter ke? Dis one is even capable of selling out the whole nation. I just dey pray make he no make ham reach near public office in future if he no change for better
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Clemsworld(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2016
See watin Nigeria don turn into!, when person no see food chop, how him go take read. Even if him read how him go take understand.

As dollar price increase to settle those Abroad trained lecture go increase too! Government no dey even pay them well.

My guy if na expo cheap pass do! No body go pay your fees next year, ur feeding money, not even your house rent.

My Guy do am, so that u go quick leave the school so Government go see space train another person, ur community go happy forget about meal that day.

Success My Guy, Every Body for Naija now dey Hustling level, Na Who pass Sabi Book, no who read. Even our government no.

SUCCESS!!!
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by smokejuddy(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
as expected,
THE GUY IS A VIKING (check his red and black bangles)
loot but don't be caught.

I rep imsu
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by TheSCRYPT: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2016
That was the thing about UNIBEN's Engineering exams, no one could predict where exactly he/she would end up sitting. You only know when you see the exam attendance sheet pasted at the venue which usually was reshuffled for each exams. Although there were some consistencies.
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by TheVictorious(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Omo see leaders of tommorow. I will continue to applaud Covenant University any day any time; they've got standard.

Meanwhile, vote for queen_omalicha01 as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Clemsworld(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
"Final year is no joke, any loose guard na extra year. Something must kill a man"
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by nelsonjj: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Ok Nah, You Will Meet Your Waterloo In The Nigeria Labour Market, You Cant Cut Corners There. Lazy Boy.

1 Like

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Originalsly: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2016
He had to be sure he was sitting there.... but how my possible answers can he write?... an average student should be able to learn that in less than the time he would take to write it down. Hope they mop the hall just before exams.
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Stuntkid172(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:
ale makayi.

emikide ashi expo well well
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Stuntkid172(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:

ngbo uwe de?

1 Like

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by phantom(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2016
lol........viki boy........see im flagging....... grin grin grin
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Wait, who come snap am? the person also support malpractice abi? what if the lecturer/invigilator is also on Nairaland and he's seeing this? nawa o
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by seunfape(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Many first class graduates followed that trend
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by francotorti(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:
Na today tongue
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by Chibokgirl(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
sanu

Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
And this is the reason why we have bunch of graduate nikompopooo and skaliwags!
Re: IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) by IamNawty(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
francotorti:

Na today tongue
lol for real real cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.