Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (36801 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by beninfo3: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Nigeria,the giant of Africa, endowed with crude oil and other mineral resources is supposed to be the lead country when it comes to infrastructure and education but the reverse is the case. Here comes the experience of a Nigerian lady carrying out her project work to publish a thesis for her Ph.D program one of the notable Nigerian Universities:

See More Photos : https://gossime..com/2018/09/lady-shares-her-experience-in-one-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Millenniumlady(f): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Real bitches in the building kiss I'm happy for you darling smiley

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2018
If you can make it here, hell will be just another hurdle.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Homeboiy: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2018
This country sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by naijacentric(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
She dey try if u have true passion for science leave nigeria u would face frustration science is dead in naija the management sciences n arts are d one ruling n making headway in nigeria.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by tstx(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nigeria is gone na... Every realist know this

None Nigerians dont know how lucky they are.

see my signature

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by anochuko01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
lol, pure science is nigeria? na scam joor. poorly funded labs and research centres all over the country. She try sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Check your mail swthrt

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Millenniumlady(f): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

Check your mail swthrt
Sorry you're a public property areagirls cheesy and I'm not one of them I'll pass cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Sorry you're a public property areagirls cheesy and I'm not one of them I'll pass cheesy

Hahaha. She judging a book by its cover.
#follows her grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Saying It is well will not solve the problems at hand. Our grandparents too said the same thing but here we are.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Uyi168: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
how dare u call her a bitch?

18 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Millenniumlady(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

Hahaha. She judging a book by its cover. #follows her grin grin
Remain there angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Millenniumlady(f): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Uyi168:
how dare u call her a bitch?
It's a compliment......e.g go girl

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by wittyt98(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Real Slay Queen grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Zane2point4(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

Check your mail swthrt
You wana arrange meeting already with a girl that her comments hardly make sense.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by enemmo(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
In 100 level physics, we had a lab experiment to determine the refractive index of a transparent object(angle of refraction) or so. There were many methods including the use of a machine. The Lab instructor warned us not to touch the equipment as there was only 1 functioning in the whole Uni. So we just went in groups of 5, inspected the machine and went out..and then wrote reports. That day was one of the worst days in my life.
Private Universities have better facilities and access to practicals.

49 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Dacronym(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Eeyah I'm loving Airtel abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Eponyeeboz: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
A Nigerian lady completed her PhD, dumb girls won't tap into that blessing.

A Nigerian dumb prostitute gets a car from a married man, dumb ladies would be rushing to tap into the 'blessing'.

That's why most of them are walking corpses, they have exchanged their destinies for iPhone 4 and meat pie.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Eponyeeboz: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

Check your mail swthrt

It's a guy behind that moniker.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by dhabrite(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
This country is a mess!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by tmtech: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
same thing I went Tru in oau....

u go see bunsen burner sef, u go fear.. Kai dis country don go... thankx to edx , I was able to have some really learning experience

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good one. You can share your work at www.academia.edu
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by reyscrub(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Seriously seriously, this lady has her brain upstair unlike other slay queen that has their brain in bweast and vg only for show.

My serious student, plis keep up shining spirit
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by justseyi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Get Free academic consultation at any educational level today.

WhatsApp / Call 08023201628

Or click the link below to ask questions

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Akalia(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Xaos:
If you can make it here, hell will be just another hurdle.
trying so hard to understand your point, I give up.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Ejiod(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
When I'm not mad to do PhD in Nigeria. God forbid..Lecturers that Dont update their Operating system talk less of infrastructure.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
kiss kiss

Beauty with brain.

My kinda woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by Smile4daddy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls anybody with the correct scores from Osun state election yet?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University by JailBreaker(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Motivation cheesy

Study For Free In Canada - 2018 Donald Wehrung International Scholarship

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.