Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" (70705 Views)

Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Dreyl(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Julietcutie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
wow
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy
Oya, go ahead.. Hope you can dance too?

BTW, You are pretty @dp.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
midolian:
Nothing wey eye no go see. If you close am sef, d tin go still dey see darkness.

The kind of people the world celebrates these days makes me fear for tomorrow.
if confirm slap hit blind man self hn go see white
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:

Can I be the tool used?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by ychris: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin
easy na bro
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by danbrowndmf(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kiddominant:
All these married yoruba man go just give them wife belle before allowing them to go for youth service, so that another guy no go dey warm the kitty cat, selfish people.
LOOOL! Are u the real kidomina or just a fan?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by midolian(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Eleniyan231:

if confirm slap hit blind man self hn go see white
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by AceRoyal: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
I can be of help grin
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
her pregnancy looks awkward tho...its really really down especially in the picture she wore her NYSC khaki

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by omobs(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
x busta I see you,my former dos, imsu
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Berbierklaus(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
steppin:

I guess you're wondering why you didn't think of that before she did. Think of all the mb wasted sending replies to those small Nl boys. grin
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by no1madman(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
Hmmmm! I cant wait 2 get u preggggg. .
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Felixtuta(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
What do you expect, when the government has refused to increase corpers allowance yet things are going harder by the day.

Pregnant corper danced this time, may be a cripple corper will work next time to better his life.

Good one Kece

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
booqee:
her pregnancy looks awkward tho...its really really down especially in the picture she wore her NYSC khaki
Nigerians like wahala sha.

Wettin be your own ?
Na ur pregnancy?if the pregnancy dey for the back or head ,how e affect you

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by yadnus1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why the secrecy, her name is Oliora Kelechi Kella.She's on fb.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by SmartMugu: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin
Haba na, no be that kain blow him dey hope for o.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
toba400:
The lady pictured below became an online sensation after she joined Kcee's Tinana competition .

The visibly pregnant corper was dancing rigorously,and while some condemned her, others hailed her ..

Kcee went to visit her today and said more goodies await her courtesy of his millionaire brother,E-Money..
Read what he wrote:

"Today I went to search for the young pregnant Corp member that is among the participants of my ongoing contest "Tinana competition .

After discussing with my brother Emoney we decided to go and pay her a surprise visit to encourage her for the courage she exhibited by coming out strong to participate not withstanding her present condition.

I had a pleasant chat with her and her hubby and also presented her with an envelope . I wish her self delivery soonest .

More things coming her way soon from Emoney . It is also important to note that she is not yet the winner of the context until it's over so keep the views coming for your favorite contestants."

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/31/kcee-visits-pregnant-corper-who-went-viral-with-video-of-her-dancing-to-his-song/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJx7DdlgvZ1/?hl=en

See Photos and watch video of the Corper dancing and twerking in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3315302/nine-months-pregnant-corper-dances
Skibbi don wear that him trouser again.... hmmm.... be like say Na him final "baff-up" be that oh.... hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by electrokcoi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyson98:
him like photo pass food taaa
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by electrokcoi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
I de 4 dream some body pikin resemble another person
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
i get big cassava ready for you
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by HARDDON: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
#Nothingbutshowbiz
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by frisky2good(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
You mean she no enter labour after that dance? That boy inside her must be stubborn.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by pheyimen: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyson98:

I tire for d guy nah
u right guy, i check my 1463 playlist skibi no get one alone single track, even walerturner of yestrday make d list with NO
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by hadaydoyin(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
i knew dis nonsense will happen? why encourage stupidity? except if u are stupid urself..

why is this even news worthy_?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
For me?. grin
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Tallfam(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:

I fit help ooo to make am fast
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by dennisgreatman(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
na so
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by jojosweet(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
E-money is Kcee brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.