Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" (70692 Views)

Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by toba400: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
The lady pictured below became an online sensation after she joined Kcee's Tinana competition .

The visibly pregnant corper was dancing rigorously,and while some condemned her, others hailed her ..

Kcee went to visit her today and said more goodies await her courtesy of his millionaire brother,E-Money..
Read what he wrote:

"Today I went to search for the young pregnant Corp member that is among the participants of my ongoing contest "Tinana competition .

After discussing with my brother Emoney we decided to go and pay her a surprise visit to encourage her for the courage she exhibited by coming out strong to participate not withstanding her present condition.

I had a pleasant chat with her and her hubby and also presented her with an envelope . I wish her self delivery soonest .

More things coming her way soon from Emoney . It is also important to note that she is not yet the winner of the context until it's over so keep the views coming for your favorite contestants."

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/31/kcee-visits-pregnant-corper-who-went-viral-with-video-of-her-dancing-to-his-song/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJx7DdlgvZ1/?hl=en

See Photos and watch video of the Corper dancing and twerking in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3315302/nine-months-pregnant-corper-dances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by fiftynaira(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Daddy X I see you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by tyson98: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by midolian(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nothing wey eye no go see. If you close am sef, d tin go still dey see darkness.

The kind of people the world celebrates these days makes me fear for tomorrow.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Whizzcute(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin

chai, u wicked o grin

22 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by dotuna3(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
DAT envelope he said got my attention. U wan make them come rub am or u wan make her family members start demanding? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by tyson98: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whizzcute:

chai, u wicked o grin
I tire for d guy nah

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by demolinka(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chai, why I no sabi dance o!
No be skibii be dat? Even if Na photo album, baba abeg try drop

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice Kcee

You did the right thing
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Kingsasian(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
As na woman now he go visit. Abi guys no dance to his song?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by sarzyrich(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where are my pregnant ladies?? What are you waiting for? Will you stanz zup vrom there and join #tinanamovement lol

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by herzern1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
cool
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by henrydadon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

that the power of the internet for you

Emoney fit look her side now dash her 2 million

never underestimate how far u can go

[img]http://i./h6gRtt1pk2cZW.gif[/img]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kcee and Emoney just dey find who to epp smiley

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by WalkerMichael(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
. Today is my birthday guys. Please help me thank God for making me see today cheesy

Please I need just 100 likes on this posttttttt. Thanks.

198 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Heazy2015(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Okay.. That's NYC
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by heartofjasmine(f): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
time to get pregnant cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Achorise: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Givam better money not just visitation, cos our economy isn't smilling.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by IceDude(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
As na woman now he go visit. Abi guys no dance to his song?
Na 2day u know say man hate man?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by justino57(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
If na boy nah em no go send u
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Kelklein(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
5-starMusic and Stunt arrangee be like..

abeg who get that Zuma pishure

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by GossipHeart(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nairaland girls will start sending their twerking videos to Kcee

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by adbokus(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
No wonder this era has witnessed the birth of monstrosity than any other. What kind of child do we expect this woman would give birth to? A great leader in a lost generation or just a natural candidate of meaningless living to add to the cementary census...

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
he said self delivery undecidedhe said self delivery

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Muvacci(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy
I can put you in that frenzy cool

If you let me smiley
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Kiddominant(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
All these married yoruba man go just give them wife belle before allowing them to go for youth service, so that another guy no go dey warm the kitty cat, selfish people.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by steppin: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So her husband is even aware and he allowed her to put his baby through that stress shocked

is okay
I guess you're wondering why you didn't think of that before she did. Think of all the mb wasted sending replies to those small Nl boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Berbierklaus(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
So her husband is even aware and he allowed her to put his baby through that stress shocked

is okay

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by dadaha: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
midolian:
Nothing wey eye no go see. If you close am sef, d tin go still dey see darkness.

The kind of people the world celebrates these days makes me fear for tomorrow.
exactly, moral decadence is a celebration and juvenile delinquents are future leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by fulfillment2020(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
No be only "self delivery" na proxy delivery, Kcee go school u no gree.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by onatisi(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
That baby is a lucky baby and that lady just brought good luck to her man. She really tried with those dancing skills

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Plan work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead / Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.