Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" (70709 Views)

Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by wiloy2k8(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2016
I know her .. lol , Imo state Uni ... ..

btw na her husband stand with her
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by christiengeorge(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
StoP,Baby pull over.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by mikkypel(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy

Awww... U won't get shishi except u dance to Lord Of Ajasa music, the highest u can collect is one bottle of orijin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by adbokus(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2016
sokera:
mind your business ... If you can't help her then don't discourage her ...
By all means to discourage her from exhibiting such act of great repulsiveness is what I am trying to do and further, I am also trying to discourage other pregnant women from engaging in such a shameless display of ignominy in order to get attention. Purity and sanity are the watchwords!...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by mikkypel(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin

Real talent sef still need promo (in falz voice)
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2016
cry I wish her self delivery soonest who else noticed this ?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by adbokus(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
RealBae:
Jealousy
Park well wetin be your own abi na your wife or sister
I see your head righteous generation

Mtcheeew.

On another day under the great iroko tree, I will trace the origin and history of your shallowness and thoughtlessness for you. Now however I would like to let you know that a society that permits that sort of shameful, lurid and lascivious display by a pregnant woman just for the sake of attention is a hopeless one! Whatever you or anyone says or write in objection or contradiction to this vehement notion would only serve to fuel my fire of disgust for the act...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by laykhorn(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2016
demolinka:
Chai, why I no sabi dance o!

No be skibii be dat? Even if Na photo album, baba abeg try drop

Baba! You wan kimme with laughter angry cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by josite: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
booqee:
her pregnancy looks awkward tho...its really really down especially in the picture she wore her NYSC khaki

siddon there on nairaland dey look for awkward pregnancy.the person who get pregnancy no complain,she and her baby and her hubby jus got blessed with cash envelope for doing her thing her own way..siddon there.there is nothing awkward about her pregnancy,go get urs.mebo,mebo.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Abbey2sam(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy
can I help out pls I mean the impregnation process
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by RealBae: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
And you think you made sense with all this your long sermon?
MY SIMPLE QUESTION TO YOU ...WHATZ YOUR BUSINESS IF SHE CHOOSE TO DANCE AND EXERCISE HERSELF AND FEEL HAPPY TOO??
Over sabi people like you always see fault in what others do. If you dont like it, WAKA PASS.I can see the origin of your bitterness written all over you.
This is free world that she is pregnant dosnt mean she can't dance and enjoy herself. Get that to your head Ogbeni angry

adbokus:

On another day under the great iroko tree, I will trace the origin and history of your shallowness and thoughtlessness for you. Now however I would like to let you know that a society that permits that sort of shameful, lurid and lascivious display by a pregnant woman just for the sake of attention is a hopeless one! Whatever you or anyone says or write in objection or contradiction to this vehement notion would only serve to fuel my fire of disgust for the act...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by adbokus(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2016
RealBae:
And you think you made sense with all this your long sermon?
MY SIMPLE QUESTION TO YOU ...WHATZ YOUR BUSINESS IF SHE CHOOSE TO DANCE AND EXERCISE HERSELF AND FEEL HAPPY TOO??
Over sabi people like you always see fault in what others do. If you dont like it, WAKA PASS.I can see the origin of your bitterness written all over you.
This is free world that she is pregnant do sent mean she can't enjoy herself. Get that to your head Ogbeni angry

It's settled, you are a dumb one! Case closed!...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by RealBae: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Low life i**dot without bearing.
Just because you have access to Internet you think you can dictate to people what to do with their lives.
Get a life.

adbokus:

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by RealBae: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2016
grin
grin
See this unfortunate mudafu***ker

adbokus:

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by TheVictorious(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Good for her but if I were her husband I wont like it.

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by francotorti(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2016
midolian:
Nothing wey eye no go see. If you close am sef, d tin go still dey see darkness.

The kind of people the world celebrates these days makes me fear for tomorrow.

My dear, no be say u talk am ooo....Nigeria is gradually becoming globally mumulize cheesy tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by francotorti(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

that the power of the internet for you

Emoney fit look her side now dash her 2 million

never underestimate how far u can go

[img]http://i./h6gRtt1pk2cZW.gif[/img]

Very funny
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by odomanis: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2016
fuckboy:
he said self delivery undecidedhe said self delivery

He is not the one that wrote that down. Blame the poster and not KCEE. His was to speak and someone else made the notes.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by ganiyheart(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kiddominant:
All these married yoruba man go just give them wife belle before allowing them to go for youth service, so that another guy no go dey warm the kitty cat, selfish people.

sorry she is an Igbo lady nd hubby too is an Igbo guy.
stop generalising and concluding easily.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
josite:

siddon there on nairaland dey look for awkward pregnancy.the person who get pregnancy no complain,she and her baby and her hubby jus got blessed with cash envelope for doing her thing her own way..siddon there.there is nothing awkward about her pregnancy,go get urs.mebo,mebo.
seriously? its just an observation... I am a mother to be too.. so just suprised
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by DrSexMata(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin

Savage as Bleep!!! damn....broo.... na you kill skiibii finally...lol
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by ganiyheart(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
See Photos and watch video of the Corper dancing and twerking in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3315302/nine-months-pregnant-corper-dances[/quote]

she gat #tinanatwins congrat to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.