Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" (70710 Views)

Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Timbuktu14(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
This Skibii no get another trouser ni? grin grin
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by bleckzy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
I hate d tinana song, d video, d singer and every other person in five star music...... "context" igbo boys r so dull
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
yes..blood brothers
jojosweet:
E-money is Kcee brother?
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Noblewhiz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
midolian:
Nothing wey eye no go see. If you close am sef, d tin go still dey see darkness.

The kind of people the world celebrates these days makes me fear for tomorrow.
MAKE THE CHANGE 4 THE FUTURE!
Hope say u no b wailers o.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Ejytex(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy
Come make i help u swirry
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by iamkingzlee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
As na woman now he go visit. Abi guys no dance to his song?
You don't get it, You just can't!
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Noblewhiz(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
bleckzy:
I hate d tinana song, d video, d singer and every other person in five star music...... "context" igbo boys r so dull
aunty sidy(in kesh'voice), u nid jesus!
Wel, d song is nt quite bad(lv d beat n d voice).
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by RealBae: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Jealousy
Park well wetin be your own abi na your wife or sister
I see your head righteous generation

Mtcheeew.

adbokus:
No wonder this era has witnessed the birth of monstrosity than any other. What kind of child do we expect this woman would give birth to? A great leader in a lost generation or just a natural candidate of meaningless living to add to the cementary census...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nathkem01(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Kiwa lo kan mi??
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by shamecurls(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2016
[size=28pt]Be wise

Publicity stunt
[/size]
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by 7agaza(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2016
tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin

This is wickedness and you know it..

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by urchman3000(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Imo stars.....I see all of you.
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by t1f3(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2016
WalkerMichael:
. Today is my birthday guys. Please help me thank God for making me see today cheesy

Please I need just 100 likes on this posttttttt. Thanks.

U wan use d likes buy cake and minerals?
Or u wan serve d likes for ur party guests undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by t1f3(m): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So her husband is even aware and he allowed her to put his baby through that stress shocked

is okay

He might not have been aware at first bt as e see say God don pickup hin call, u expect say make he cut am or put d call for divert?
He don get alert na. E-money don pay.
But nawa for the messenger *kcee*
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by sokera: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2016
adbokus:
No wonder this era has witnessed the birth of monstrosity than any other. What kind of child do we expect this woman would give birth to? A great leader in a lost generation or just a natural candidate of meaningless living to add to the cementary census...
mind your business ... If you can't help her then don't discourage her ...
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2016
This bureau d changer ahahahaha if I see this guy in real life, I'll stand there and laugh for solid 20 minutes. Ahahahahah he is too foolish and needs to stop singing rubbish. .

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by solepager(m): 3:20am On Sep 01, 2016
booqee:
her pregnancy looks awkward tho...its really really down especially in the picture she wore her NYSC khaki
according to reports she at her full term and i guess the baby is set
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Olamix26216: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Please tell E money say one pregnant man dey here dey wait ooo grin
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Olamix26216: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Please tell E money say one pregnant man dey here dey wait ooo grin

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by NwaScore442(m): 3:53am On Sep 01, 2016
is she really tweaking, get latest phone specs at AndyPhones.com
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Feanah(f): 4:18am On Sep 01, 2016
dotuna3:
DAT envelope he said got my attention. U wan make them come rub am or u wan make her family members start demanding? undecided
Abi e for just keep quite
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by linystar: 5:16am On Sep 01, 2016
http://money4task.com/?ref=251423 click here for more info
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by BUHARImyDOG: 5:26am On Sep 01, 2016
WalkerMichael:
. Today is my birthday guys. Please help me thank God for making me see today cheesy

YOU WAN COOK THE LIKES ABI

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So her husband is even aware and he allowed her to put his baby through that stress shocked

is okay

mare looking at the guy you'ld understand the couple are broke
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by justmenoni: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Bros haba, you're damn wicked u know grin grin

tyson98:
Cool na so so picture skibi go dey take everywhere,even if dem put bomb for hin head he no fit blow grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
heartofjasmine:
time to get pregnant cheesy
Lol, it allowed . no chain bound!
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2016
bleckzy:
that song is cool ooo. It is my favorite for now .
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2016
carmag:

mare looking at the guy you'ld understand the couple are broke
and now they are ok and richer than before because they though out of the box. Until you do something that makes u standout of the crowd ,ppl will never notice you
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by olaskul(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2016
You've got a hundred and One... congrats many more likes IJN. Amen
WalkerMichael:

Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:
and now they are ok and richer than before because they though out of the box. Until you do something that makes u standout of the crowd ,ppl will never notice you

exactly, but I don't think they did that deliberately it might be out of desperation as there was no alternative
Re: Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2016
carmag:

exactly, but I don't think they did that deliberately it might be out of desperation as there was no alternative
actually if u look at it,the lady seems to be the fun loving type that loves dancing,one thing I can see is that she wasn't afraid to exhibit what she Ia good which is dancing despite her condition. It is really a challenge to ppl that an heavily pregnant woman can still make serious bucks just by dancing for 50 seconds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.