Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do You Handle An Angry Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle An Angry Wife (5820 Views)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol...
You see, you don't want to kill him and he has apologized already... Which means you are only torturing yourself mentally and emotionally....
Just get rid of the anger and move on...

Ezz it your torture
cheesy

Lemme and my mental and emotions
I like it that way
cheesy

Mean man
angry
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by byvan03: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol....
You can't be serious, you ladies are more complicated than I thought....
It's impossible not to see anything that looks like cheating as far as you women are concerned, even a handshake looks like cheating....
Anyway, Wat stops you people from speaking up when you see something that looks like cheating

Actually, I don't know about women generally. It's very possible not to see what looks like cheating if the man is truly honest and the woman sane. If am pissed very badly, I prefer to type, either way I must be heard. OP should tell us what exactly the woman saw because some derive pleasure in coming to make their spouse look like paranoid freaks while they parade as the long suffering saints.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by PresVA: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
shegxi:
i will never understand how adults would have issues bordering them and wn't speak up and expect the other person to just figure out.
going further, even when the partner knows and dn't talk about it, the onus still lies with the aggrieved partner to air it. if u have choosen to be quiet, then dn't go around like a bread dat has too much yeast in it.
Yeah, if you're angry you're supposed to let your spouse know...

But if I notice my husband is angry/upset or whatever through his expression, I won't hesitate to ask immediately. . He mustn't speak up before I ask him what's up...
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
orbis:

I never said I cheated on her and I will never cheat. Get your facts right dear
Who said you cheated? Did anyone say that?
Lol you get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by byvan03: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
cococandy:

The thread would be on fire by now.

Some would have been swearing and cursing like they got kicked in the nuts. Eyes/heads will be rolling over in epileptic spasm, with nostrils flared and smoking like faulty exhaust pipe. They will forget that the sentence goes thus " something that looks like cheating " and not "cheating ".

Even devils and chronic adulterers for don start preach bible upandan like sey nah today dey convert to Christianity cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Beev grin

byvan03:

Some would have been swearing and cursing like they got kicked in the nuts. Eyes/heads will be rolling over in epileptic spasm, with nostrils flared and smoking like faulty exhaust pipe. They will forget that the sentence goes thus " something that looks like cheating " and not "cheating ".

Even devils and chronic adulterers for don start preach bible upandan like sey nah today dey convert to Christianity cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
byvan03:

Rotflmao

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by shegxi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
PresVA:

But if I notice my husband is angry/upset or whatever through his expression, I won't hesitate to ask immediately. . He mustn't speak up before I ask him what's up...
yes u are also correct......but to blame you for ur husband's anger is not correct, that is my take.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
I personally hate mind games
We are adults abeg
Tell me what is bugging you and we discuss it
Piss me off and I will let you know about it straight away
Thats why I always marvel at people who find/suspect their partners having affairs or whatever and they manage to sleep over it or come to NL to discuss it first
I dont have that kind of patience.
Many times its a misunderstanding but you can only sort it out by effective communication

My husband has just spent the better part of 2 days on international calls trying to unravel and work out the issue between some people.
Adults o!
Instead of them to just come clean and say what the issue is. They are bouncing here and there & not being outright with their real mind.

The person that pissed you off is enjoying life oblivious to the heartbreak and high blood pressure he or she is causing you

Sisi Dyt anger is not good for your health o! grin
Dont let anyone give you wrinkles and gray hair before your time
iwo fine gal like you grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
PresVA:

Some people, you ask them and they say "nothing", but still have attitude
I hate that.
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:
Sisi Dyt anger is not good for your health o! grin
Dont let anyone give you wrinkles and gray hair before your time
iwo fine gal like you grin

Don't mind that bald headed man jor
And he hasn't apologised today
I know I have been mean for 3days
But is he not supposed continue
cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
byvan03:

A rational thinking man would speak out if he sees anything that "looks like cheating ", that is the sensible thing do... He won't be walking around with a scrunched face and hoping what looks like cheating would disappear.... A real man takes charge of situations...
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by byvan03: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

A rational thinking man would speak out if he sees anything that "looks like cheating ", that is the sensible thing do... He won't be walking around with a scrunched face and hoping what looks like cheating would disappear.... A real man takes charge of situations...

She will certainly speak, probably needs time to articulate how to present her grievances without passing off as overly presumptuous.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dyt:

Don't mind that bald headed man jor
And he hasn't apologised today
I know I have been mean for 3days
But is he not supposed continue
cry cry cry cry

He is probably apologising but you are not seeing it cool
Apology doesn't have to be only the word "sorry"
This is the time to tell him about that nice watch you saw in the mall
I don chop sorry tire
Now is the time to start converting those sorrys to something meaningful you can put in your wardrobe, account or driveway grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:

He is probably apologising but you are not seeing it cool
Apology doesn't have to be only the word "sorry"
This is the time to tell him about that nice watch you saw in the mall
I don chop sorry tire
Now is the time to start converting those sorrys to something meaningful you can put in your wardrobe, account or driveway grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weekend looks promising niyen

Agba
Snaps fingers
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Gloriagee(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
shegxi:
i will never understand how adults would have issues bordering them and wn't speak up and expect the other person to just figure out.
going further, even when the partner knows and dn't talk about it, the onus still lies with the aggrieved partner to air it. if u have choosen to be quiet, then dn't go around like a bread dat has too much yeast in it.

They think we are this guy
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

No they saw it. They just enjoy arguing.
here we go again

Next!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by bennyrazz: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:
n

My husband has just spent the better part of 2 days on international calls trying to unravel and work out the issue between some people.
Adults o!
Instead of them to just come clean and say what the issue is. They are bouncing here and there & not being outright with their real mind.

sex is the matter and they are ashamed of coming out clean with it.
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
bennyrazz:
sex is the matter and they are ashamed of coming out clean with it.

lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
No wonder
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Sambarry has spoken! !!! wink
fk off werey

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2016
aflyingbird:
werey ni mi
obviously
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gloriagee:
Guilty of doing this a lot but I'm always so angry that I feel like anything I say will cause WorldWar 3 and it usually does. Any tips on how to communicate my grievances without blowing off so that I don't resort to the silent treatment?

better you keep mute and perhaps take a leave from his sight not annoyingly but subtly until you see your anger dwindle away. But I always say this, the best way to cure rift between couples is the bedroom food. No matter how much ur spouse as grieved you. If u settle the matter and it's still somewhat rooted in your mind... there is no how you both make love to each other afterwards and you won't forget all. That sex would uproot the bitterness from your heart ti gbongbo ti gbongbo, beeni angry.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:
I am an angry woman so I can relate to OPs wife

Sometimes a woman just keeps quiet so as not to be seen as a nag
You def ain't be fair on that woman
This is the best way to let it all out, do it once and you'll feel so much better.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

This is the best way to let it all out, do it once and you'll feel so much better.

Thanchu
Ebadu belle sombori
cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by missjo(f): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

This section is crayziie.
Dont know why its called the family section.
It should be called Aggression Output section.
Or something like that.
I see that now,lol.
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by crackhaus: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:

Thanchu
Ebadu belle sombori
cheesy
It works, you will get all the attention afterwards. grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

It works, you will get all the attention afterwards. grin

It don't work for people like that bald headed man

He will say what's this now ehn
What have I done wrong
Why you crying

*he stutters which is my fav part of him*

Idaya ki kini eleyi now
Wwhhat did I do

Well that's the fastest way to bed and heck
Its not all the time
cheesy cheesy

E don bribe me
So I no dey vex again
Thanchu
Da ALU
cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by crackhaus: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:

What have I done wrong
Why you crying

Idaya ki kini eleyi now
Wwhhat did I do

Its not all the time
cheesy cheesy

E don bribe me
So I no dey vex again

Thanchu
Da ALU
cheesy
Enjoy.. gringrin
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gloriagee:
Guilty of doing this a lot but I'm always so angry that I feel like anything I say will cause WorldWar 3 and it usually does. Any tips on how to communicate my grievances without blowing off so that I don't resort to the silent treatment?

Easier said than done, but try not to get to the point where you are so angry you cant trust yourself not to say something stuppid.
In the early years, I used to end up being the villain even though he started it, becasie my tongue was sharp.
The thing used to pain me die angry

Ive also learnt not to wait until oga does things before letting him know what I want or dont want
So for example I dont wait for the wrong present to turn up before I start telling him weeks before what I want and dont want

As time goes on, you understand each other better and so your disagreements reduce. Trust me on this one.
You also loose the energy to be "fighting" when you already know that you will kiss and make up anyway
When kids start leaving home or doing their own thing, and its just both of you, you had better be friends with each other or na loneliness and nollywood addiction go kill you grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by 5minsmadness: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:

What have I done wrong
Why you crying

Idaya ki kini eleyi now
Wwhhat did I do

Its not all the time

cheesy cheesy

E don bribe me
So I no dey vex again
Thanchu
Da ALU
cheesy
Lol,
This babe cray grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol,
This babe cray grin

Well
He made me one of the craziest
Hehehehehe

But dude is so so sweetly adorable sha
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Will You Ever Get Married? / Three Crowns Milk Set For The 2022 Mum Of The Year 2022 Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.