Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Do You Handle An Angry Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle An Angry Wife (5902 Views)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Gloriagee(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Gloriagee(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gloriagee:
Thanks but can't have sex when angry, just can't
Lol u don't seem to understand me, I mean after u've both settled ur rift, there's every tendency for u to still av some level of bitterness or rancour within u. Sex is just fine to uproot that lol wink
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha Idayatudeen fun ra e
Dyt:

It don't work for people like that bald headed man

He will say what's this now ehn
What have I done wrong
Why you crying

*he stutters which is my fav part of him*

Idaya ki kini eleyi now
Wwhhat did I do

Well that's the fastest way to bed and heck
Its not all the time
cheesy cheesy

E don bribe me
So I no dey vex again
Thanchu
Da ALU
cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Leave her for some time and travel. Just travel for a year without her notice. When she doesn't see anyone to take out her aggression on she will calm down

One of the most crazy things you can do for a tempramental woman is leaving them with their craziness. E dey pain them die say after all the hot air the husband no even look her side.When boredom ,konji and cold rainy weather nearly kill am she will be forced to change.you know say na rainy season we dey and the thing needs to be lubricated this season. When sexual frustration nearly kill am she go senmpe wink
who told you she caknit take care of boredom, konji and loneliness outside grin The husband doesn't have to know since he travelled and he can never know grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dear and av got an elixir for bald head o. A strong formular ni o, if u don't mind, I can help o, I was one of the medical delegates sent to help Wayne Rooney, he used to be bald then, but our formula helped him and go and see his hair now. In case u don't know Rooney, he is a footballer, plays for manU u can go check his pics online, type bald headed Rooney pics and unbald headed Rooney... So u can have a clue
Dyt:

It don't work for people like that bald headed man

He will say what's this now ehn
What have I done wrong
Why you crying

*he stutters which is my fav part of him*

Idaya ki kini eleyi now
Wwhhat did I do

Well that's the fastest way to bed and heck
Its not all the time
cheesy cheesy

E don bribe me
So I no dey vex again
Thanchu
Da ALU
cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Dear and av got an elixir for bald head o. A strong formular ni o, if u don't mind, I can help o, I was one of the medical delegates sent to help Wayne Rooney, he used to be bald then, but our formula helped him and go and see his hair now. In case u don't know Rooney, he is a footballer, plays for manU u can go check his pics online, type bald headed Rooney pics and unbald headed Rooney... So u can have a clue

Lmao

But thanks
I like the shining head like that
It turns me on
*just his o*
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dear I can see that he has a very good approach towards resolving any conflict between u both but u seem to be the type who don't let go easily, dts why I said once u both communicate and resolve your issue and to you he has tried satisfactorily but just by your nature, you av resolved it but still nursing grudges, I swear down collabo for u both would be just fine, in the build-up of ur combined service, u will definitely pour out ur heart... sth like " dear sincerely, I feel very bad when we quarrel or disagree over issues, I wish u can know how much it hurts me, I don't just like it, it makes me feel like everything we av built together would just crumble " blah blah. Am sure he would pet u, and tell u sweet words, " u see sweetie, you know quarrel is inevitable, but how we handle it is Wt matters, how we take charge of the situation and bury the hatchet. You know I love u very much and you mean the whole world to me, honey u're my life, without you am not me, I love u and will forever love u". These words will cool ur mind while he plays with you, perhaps tap ur bossom wink play with ur jugs and tatas. I swear u can't just help but let go, with all these. And u give each other good sex. Afterwards u will thank me dear. cheesy
Gloriagee:
Thanks Mrs Tearoses! We're very good friends, I must say. The bulk of the issue is when I'm aggravated, I usually just start thinking maybe we're not compatible and that a separation or divorce is in order. He's usually of the opinion that conflict is inevitable, should be discussed promptly and forgiveness as well as apology should follow - a much more matured approach.

I guess part of the reason this is reoccurring is that I rarely quarrel with my friends and family and anyone I disagree consistently with, I write off as not friend -material. So, when I have misunderstandings with hubby, I revert back to my conflict resolution (?) mode of nursing grievances and hubby has to ask severally what the issue is. Not because I like the attention but the force of habit, I guess.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dyt:

Lmao

But thanks
I like the shining head like that
It turns me on
*just his o*
Lol ;Di see, it's obvious from the way u call him bald head, I can sense it surely turns u on. Good he's got u. cheesy . And I know some of u women just love to cry for ur husband just cause u want attention and petting lol [size=8pt][/size] grin . And what happens if we start to be crying back ;Dhahahaha.
Re: How Do You Handle An Angry Wife by Dyt(f): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Lol And what happens if we start to be crying back ;Dhahahaha.

You want to crying?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's that meme when you need one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Has Divorce Rate Increased In Our Country / Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother / My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.