Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job (21066 Views)

Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by petux(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
tim1256:

Do a better one Sir, stop the hate game.
Biko
Dan Allah
Dakun
Please
bro am not hating. What should i gain from that? Am just saying the truth. Like seriously, the memes are dry.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by ugojaysly(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:
5. When your new boss cracks jokes in the office you’re like:

“You are just too funny sir. Do you want me to
increase the volume of my laughter because I can
do that.”

this one got me, I love you, sorry your sense of humour
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by chikzyet(f): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:
5. When your new boss cracks jokes in the office you’re like:

“You are just too funny sir. Do you want me to
increase the volume of my laughter because I can
do that.”

smiley grin wink
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by sweetilicious(f): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2016
1 and 2 is all mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Help! How Do I Become A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.