Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi (658 Views)

Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by HRYansh(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi Friends,

Henry is my name been single for about a month now. and let me tell you, it has not been easy smiley

Do you think i can meet some reasonable peeps here? Honestly, I don't know.
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by youngest85(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
HRYansh:
Hi Friends,

Henry is my name been single for about a month now. and let me tell you, it has not been easy smiley

So ur life nw depends on peeps ryt?

3 Likes

Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by Ellidude(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi.
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by t1f3(m): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Where do u live that nairaland has become the easiest way to make friends and eventually get "unsingle"
You obviously dont live on an island. So??

Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2016
HRYansh:
Hi Friends,

it's just 1 month and you are miserable, you are something else grin..... And being dependant on someone is not good cry try and be dependent by yourself. Life is simplier and easy that way wink cheesy. Good morning and have a blessed day kiss
Re: Feel Free To Stop By & Say Hi by HRYansh(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
[s]it's just 1 month and you are miserable, you are something else grin..... And being dependant on someone is not good cry try and be dependent by yourself. Life is simplier and easy that way wink cheesy.[/s] Good morning and have a blessed day kiss
kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price / Classic Examples Of Relationships 'MUMUNESS' In Nigeria / Reasons Why Daily S*x Is Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.