Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y (2532 Views)

The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by morereb10: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't know if this should be bad good because while some are complaining about it, many ladies out their cannot do without it. Apparently, A married woman has cried out for help after she found out that her husband is addicted to sucking her private parts. He cannot sleep unless he does it she said. I don't know how true this story is as a blogger but i have to put it out there to see if this is remotely possible or some kind of evil..

Below is the shocking story...

Please help me.

Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck my V*gina. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it. We have been married for 2 years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep.

The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums, then my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room. I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have clitoris cos of circumcision, so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night; he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t cum. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.

When I came back without anybody his eyes were just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep.

Is anybody going through this?
I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my v*gina anymore.
What do I do?

more @exlinklodge
http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/i-need-help-my-husband-cant-sleep.html

lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy seun can this be possible?

Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2016
grin

Tell her that I need tat kind of man.... If she don't want it anymore... Tell it to her to find me here on NL tongue
Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by gabinogem(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Which kind animal be that naah... Some men deserve to die ooh. Irrational beings roaming around the streets of Nigeria.

Too bad. angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by emperorchedda(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2016
LOL many woman are in thorough search of such men, you should be happy your satisfaction matters to him.

Please give NL girls his number, they'll gladly marry him for you
Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by controlG(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Seek spiritual help. Your hubby needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by iykekelvins(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Tell her that I need tat kind of man.... If she don't want it anymore... Tell it to her to find me here on NL tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by Smellymouth: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by speedyconnect3: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2016
k
Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2016
This one pass me oo!
The next poster might have a solution
Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by Lastking147(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pucci juice sweet gaan cheesy wink
Perhaps her Toto get d ryt flavor grin
Re: I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y by Sheikhmd007(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeg see me o no need to tell her, and I mean it.

(1) (Reply)

Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Sport Betting Company / Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.