Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV (2534 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
A screenshot message of a girl who intentionally infected her 8 partners with HIV, and has sworn to infect up to 400 men, has been leaked online and has gone viral.
A leaked Whatsapp chat posted on a popular online platform, has alleged that a Ghanaian girl identified as Naddy Obeng, is currently HIV positive and has already infected 8 men, and has also sworn to infect at least 400 men before she goes down.

Re: Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by chocolateme(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
O di egwu..

Look at her ugly weave. But that person she chatted with is an accessory to high degree murder. She may end up getting it through the same source. She should plan and get the girl quarantined instead of her meaningless plea to the HIV infested anu mpama.

Re: Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by delishpot: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wahala embarassed
Re: Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by SexyNairalander: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:
O di egwu
nothing we will not see

Re: Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by odiriance90s: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abeg make the girl come lagos. Those long troat men wey no dey take eye see anything for skirt go learn
Re: Whatsapp Messages Leak, Expose Lady Infecting Guys With HIV by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
odiriance90s:
Abeg make the girl come lagos. Those long troat men wey no dey take eye see anything for skirt go learn
Na u go first fall her victim if she come

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! / Military Babes / The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.