Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem (5555 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE / Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by HRYansh(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2016
A guy once told me that. Is that the ideal girl for men these days. undecided

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Julietcutie(f): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
not all men... booty is overhyped this days

1 Like

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by IamLEGEND1: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
You know nothing,Juliet.
Bootyy is everything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by nrexzy: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2016
I like my girl sleek Nt wit loads of junk n d trunk

1 Like

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Lastking147(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2016
I love booby more cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Julietcutie(f): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You know nothing,Juliet. Bootyy is everything.
k
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2016
All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe...
Ass or nothing, if you're assless, please, do yourself a favor and jump in the lagoon!
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by blexcole(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2016
i don't like booty i only like d front twins of cup shape

1 Like

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by SirDavico(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:
I love booby more cheesy cheesy wink
We have firstking here on NL. Now u're lastking.
Abeg na wetin haffen foh yhur klndoom? sad

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Lastking147(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
SirDavico:

We have firstking here on NL. Now u're lastking.

Abeg na wetin haffen foh yhur klndoom? sad
Twas destroyed by aliens
N check my profile no b new handle
Jes always lowkey
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by SirDavico(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

Twas destroyed by aliens
N check my profile no b new handle
Jes always lowkey

Eww...bros u geh d aliens numba? We bubu nid dem to come bulala BH and ND avengers forrus.
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by chicoMX(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2016
when I see a girl with a nice booty, my heart trips
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Lastking147(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2016
SirDavico:

Eww...bros u geh d aliens numba? We bubu nid dem to come bulala BH and ND avengers forrus.
Sure na
Hope d deal go comot raba haha grin
Bui my fone don crash wink
My bro firstking01 go get am cool
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Acepen(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
says a girl with no booty...."big booty is overhyped"=anthem of flat ass girls.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Acepen(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
says a girl with no booty...."big booty is overhyped"=anthem of flat as* girls.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by dbull1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
true talk.
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Julietcutie(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Acepen:
says a girl with no booty...."big booty is overhyped"=anthem of flat ass girls.
k if you think so
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by yorhmienerd(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
I love the nicki minaj type.
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by SirDavico(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

Sure na
Hope d deal go comot raba haha grin
Bui my fone don crash wink
My bro firstking01 go get am cool

Em, bros, I for dohn refly shinsh buh bubu telled osifanjo to teLl NEPA to take de light
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by HRYansh(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
cool
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Fidecoo(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
, Nne no booty,no business. Infact, my wife "must" have it.
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Julietcutie(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fidecoo:
, Nne no booty,no business. Infact, my wife "must" have it.
OK good luck
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by Surfboard(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe...
Ass or nothing, if you're assless, please, do yourself a favor and jump in the lagoon!

Ah! You go fear moniker...
Re: Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Surfboard:

Ah! You go fear moniker...
My nigga

(1) (Reply)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.