Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (9505 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Are All This True About Ibadan Girls? (screen Shots) trending on twitter / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Lamenting(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
Pls Help Every Chicks In Lagos And Ibadan Now Dates Yahoo Boyz : Y?

If you are not in the game then you are nobody.
They will only manage you when you are too nosy of what you see around ,  y?
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
You need to step up your game then son grin just kidding Maybe you should date girls according to your class and stop reaching for the stars.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by hamilton12: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
coz d yahoo boyz dey spnd money 4 thm
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
This ebonyeyes babe is always all over nairaland.feeling you.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hey hey hey, Im not very popular with your gender in here though cheesy
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
really?why's that? shocked
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
Because I say what I think most of the time grin
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by JCzAr(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
Because most girls don't care what kind of money you've got. All money is spendable.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
well i think its simple really.the chicks know what they want, and the yahoo-boys also know what THEY want from the chicks grin.Its a question of mutual exclusivity.No girl is ready to 'rough' things out with a brother these days you know grin.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Kunbee: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2009
FYI not all so correct urself, and besides yahoo guys have cash
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by nellaluv(f): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2009
Babes always go 4 yahoo guys during spending time. Once d money disappears d babe too disappears, until another spending time.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by nellaluv(f): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2009
Babes always go 4 yahoo guys during spending time. Once d money disappears d babe too disappears, until another spending time.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by nellaluv(f): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by omega25red(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2009
funny thing is just like the drug dealers in the u.s all those people always get caught killed or worse they grow old with no skills. They are all living for now.All those girls would eventually get pregnant and have kids by some guy who is in jail or a guy who knows nothing else but to steal. oh yea dont worry that yahoo biz will soon dry up everyone is getting informed about the scams.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
@nellaluv. Hahahahahaha, i love ya comment there! When the spending disappears, the babes disappears too! Girls love money! Thats why we have the club girls, strippers and prostitutes. Its like a barter system. I gat cash to spend and the babe has ass to give. I need ass and she needs cash. Money rules the world poster. If you ain't gat money, you are worthless in the society.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Shola2009(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hahahahahaha, i love ya comment there! When the spending disappears, the babes disappears too! Girls love money! Thats why we have the club girls, strippers and prostitutes. Its like a barter system. I gat cash to spend and the babe has ass to give. I need ass and she needs cash. Money rules the world poster. If you ain't gat money, you are worthless in the society.
True story!! hate it or love
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by koolchicco: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
erm,erm Money talks. .Bullshit works! undecided grin
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by asha80(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Charley3: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
omo una no go kill person, even small boy and people that do not know how to type or talk to client wants to join the yahoo boyz wtf, keep the balls rolling the swagger boys, money speaking speaking!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Charley3: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
omo una no go kill person, even small boy and people that do not know how to type or talk to client wants to join the yahoo boyz wtf, keep the balls rolling the swagger boys, money speaking speaking!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
well if you ask me it all depends on the girls you are looking for.some girls like gee boys while some girls like stable guys with a steady source of living that does not .Hey either ways get yr paper regardless.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
well if you ask me it all depends on the girls you are looking for.some girls like gee boys while some girls like stable guys with a steady source of living that does not .Hey either ways get yr paper regardless.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by sley4life(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Y do 9ja babes love dating yahoo boyz, drug barons, corrupt politicians?
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Princek12(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Only a girl who likes money and is also a fool will restrict her men to Yahoo Boyz, since Yahoo Boyz are not the only ones who have money. A wise money-hungry bitch knows that rich men come from all walks of life, and she will use wisdom to properly sniff these men out.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by sley4life(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
We have more bitches than clean babes in 9ja. They are now becoming rudeeeer
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Princek12(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
sley4life:

We have more bitches than clean babes in 9ja. They are now becoming rudeeeer
I think the ones who are bitches are watching too much DSTV. DSTV don cause wahala.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by dotman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
i schooled in lead city university ibadan and i just graduated, my final year was the worst for me cos evrytin i did for fun was takin from me, i couldnt go clubin again cos if u dnt pop ur a guna, no take home for u. its worse in ibadan, i tell u d babes r hungry
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by sley4life(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
80% of 9ja babes are fraudulent. They have decided 2 take 2k as their last price
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by sley4life(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
the yahoo boyz, politician have spoilt most of the unspoilt 9ja babes. You hardly meet a gurl without asking for rcard next day
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by playahP(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
YAHOO BOIZ, WHO WOULD BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE ARRESTED, HMMMMMMMMMM,
MAKE SURE YOU SCREAM NAIRALAND WHEN YOU ARE IN JAIL.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Princek12(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
I think DSTV is causing it.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by osasp(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
playah P:

YAHOO BOIZ, WHO WOULD BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE ARRESTED, HMMMMMMMMMM,
MAKE SURE YOU SCREAM NAIRALAND WHEN YOU ARE IN JAIL.
lwkm

mehn i dont knw how d girls r in 9ja so i cant say much
here in d UK u dont have 2 spend on no one
a lil 'effect' here n there does the trick 4 me

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Curved Dick. / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked..