Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (16822 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by austinbrown: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Pavore9:
Wishing all applicants the best of luck.
85k very attractive
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by chimauga(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
N-power and fraud are like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by easzypeaszy(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I need this Npower thing pass federal government.
The street is not smiling.
Wishing all applicants (not excluding myself) success..
nawaooo...u b yoruba boy?....d way u sound as if i shld jst hv d opportnty gv u a good job...am nt hapy wt dis statement...bc of 23k...u beta com north com find wrk...atleast u wl gt of 50k

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by tawababiola: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2016
I don learn handwork....I careless if..
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by teawhy2788(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
easzypeaszy:
nawaooo...u b yoruba boy?....d way u sound as if i shld jst hv d opportnty gv u a good job...am nt hapy wt dis statement...bc of 23k...u beta com north com find wrk...atleast u wl gt of 50k
Abeg hlp me find d job. Whatsapp me on:08065019331
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by OEDA(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2016
With all these senators nd honourables slot! We shall see where it will lead to
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
teawhy2788:

Abeg hlp me find d job. Whatsapp me on:08065019331
I pity your substantial head,north ke? you will be at the war-front bro; fulani beheadsmen,boko haram,fanatic students setting people on fire,etc etc,i lived in the north but i deported myself with my family because of on of their bloody friday mass slaughters of anything southern.northeners may be nice people but religious extrimism made most of them them beasts.

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by nawebco(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
IMASTEX:
I am sure this will take up to 2019 (few months before election). At the end of the govt, Nigerians should gather round to award them the biggest scam ever.

my friend, always think positive, it affects your life

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Cunninlinguist: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2016
valinda:
Pls what's the salary scale like??
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Bograd83(f): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Kk
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2016
adren:
i won't be surprised when eventual beneficiaries are asked to present any evidence of voting for APC in the last election before been granted funds..

under bullari.. everything comes with violence.. only the violent taketh it by connection and body (for women)
The onlt set of people i know so far that just embrace violence during Buhari's administration are Scavenger and Ipod.
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by okleenG: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
What abt those that did not get aknowledgement mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2016
okleenG:
What abt those that did not get aknowledgement mail?
was ur application successful? Forget the acknowledgment mail, it makes little or no difference. what matters is having ur details with them. Goodluck to us all!
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Chocho4real(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Well we are watching and observing as well grin
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by akokaite(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
..still waiting..
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by dagok(f): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Okay

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by IMASTEX: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
nawebco:

my friend, always think positive, it affects your life
I am aware of that. If you must know I campaigned for this govt only to discover they are scam. I am only stating the fact judging from their action and move. You can't keep been inside a river and think been positively minded will prevent you from been wet.
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by lazyList: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Eagerly following...!!!
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by XaintJoel20: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
easzypeaszy:
Do you want know what if I am in not? The street from is not smiling.
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by fattycoolface(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Be transparent and fair in ur assessment,let say no to prebendalism
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by reality2019(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
I have not yet seen any acknowledgement. number like others should I keep waiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Joezik(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
easzypeaszy:

Guy if e sure work. Whatsapp 08092379015. Save a Soul
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by azaino: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
wishing all the applicants GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Where, in the history of God's precious earth, has it been ever stated that "people applied first for offices before they where built ?"

Talk less of the recession season -way heavier than a tropical monsoon- we're in now. Forgetting the fact that those who work for the govt. had forgotten what their wage used to be.

The real problem with Nigeria, in my own opinion, is that, our indigenous 'civil' people had become extinct. Common reasoning all lost.

(Miss the good old days when 'well-reasoned' people flooded nairaland with intelligent and humorous comments. These days wats left is just a broken pieces of nairaland's past)
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by murphyrichy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Here is the update from N-Power
@ npower_ng
Good morning. By Friday the 16th of September, 2016, there will be a notice as to assessment and selection. #NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by wykcool(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
murphyrichy:
Here is the update from N-Power
@ npower_ng
Good morning. By Friday the 16th of September, 2016, there will be a notice as to assessment and selection. #NPowerNG
Source?
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by ComrdDRS: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by okleenG: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
franciskaine:
was ur application successful? Forget the acknowledgment mail, it makes little or no difference. what matters is having ur details with them. Goodluck to us all!

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.