Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (59318 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Any form of relationship that necessitates one of the parties involved into subjecting himself/herself to self -slavery to please the other one can never be defined as a healthy relationship. Being altruistic (recommended) is different from self-enslavement.

You can only find a healthy relationship were the parties involved are altruistic towards one another.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Missyetty(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Signs and wonders everywhere.....

Just playing, you have a nice list there.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by TAXMASTER: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
How can I be madly in love with a girl when she is madly in love wit money? Huh? Infact to all the single men out there,hustle hard,pray hard and when ur time comes God will surprise u with a virtuous woman who will make u happy till death do u part............what am I even saying?
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Codes151(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
If u like do it all and more! Doesn't guarantee shit!!! If she wan cheat, or leave, nothing go stop am! SmhhhhhhhHhhhhhh
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Aikoriogie2008(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice on thete
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by TAXMASTER: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Missyetty:

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ladies and their 'Forever After' fantasy matter sha.
Anywic way @ OP, u ar loaded. Not everyfin is a must b4 u knw he is madly in love wif u.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by seyoops4u: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
colik:

Lol.
When the time comes, I'll figure it out. smiley

When d time comes ? U think u re still young or to young to start praying about it or putting it in place.

Ok, consider this scenario abt the farm produces like yam we eat. They dont plant the yam the very day they want to harvest or eat it. It must hv been planted, well watered and other things also in place.

Well, this advice is for everyone including me. As we don't need to wait till that moment when we need smth(I'm talking generally ).

Though, who I'm to advise u but I'm just saying. U can take it or leave Dear.

Cheers!
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
importexpert:
All work No Play Makes Lalasticlala A .... ... grin!!!!. on this note, today i will be with the romancelanders grin. although it is obvious that Nigerian guys are getting more sophisticated with pretending and faking relationship, yet their are some tips that will help you to know if he is madly in love with you.

Love relationships are the blessings of God. Every relation has a story and each love story involves two true lovers. If you really want to know whether your man madly loves you or not, you can as well have a glance at these following points that will definitely help you understand that he is madly in love with you.

1. He constantly gazes at you and into your eyes: Well, this one is a sign that he truly loves you from the bottom of his heart! A man who dearly loves a woman will always try to look into her eyes off and on but constantly wink.

2. He loves to forgive you: If your man can not stay angry with you for a long period of time, and it is he who first apologizes to you, then it can be safely concluded that he is madly in love with you.

3.He is always cheerful and glad when he sees you: This is an indication that your man definitely loves you. When your man becomes noticeable very happy on seeing you, it is confirmed that he truly loves you.

4.He uses 'we' instead of the word 'I': On most of the occasions, if your man uses the word we instead of I then be sure he loves you madly and deeply. Even in front of his friends and your friend, he might be saying we always. This is a great sign.

5. He does not fake it and is always real: Your man, who loves you truly and madly, will always be his own self no matter what. He will never ever fake his behavior or himself. He will be always real at every moment.

6. He enjoys doing things that you like: When your man always loves to do things that you like, then you can be sure that he loves you madly and is deeply in love with you.

7. He likes to learn about you: When your man loves you madly, he will always be keen to know more and more about you and everything associated with you.

8. He is very protective: Your man will always try to protect you from everyone if he is madly in love with you.

9. He loves surprising you for no reason: When your man loves you madly, he will definitely like to surprise you every now and then and that too without any reason.

10. He loves to make you laugh: Relationships should never be boring, and he knows that well. He will always want you to laugh and be happy. He will try to make you laugh even if you are stressed out.

11. He loves cuddling you: This is one sign that your man is madly in love with you. He will never stop cuddling you whenever he finds the opportunity to do so.

12. Accepting of responsibility: if you mistakenly take in he is willing to setup a marriage asap and not abortion. for those ladies that often say they have aborted 3 babies for a guy and still think the guy has plans for their future, mynd44 please give them a brain.

13. He preserves you for the future: sister guys that their priority is to have you in bed should make you skeptical regardless of how many of the above signs he exhibits. if he is madly in love with you, he will see you as a relative/sister and despite all the urges, he will preserve you till marriage. cool

I am sorry for that number 13...
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
seyoops4u:

When d time comes ? U think u re still young or to young to start praying about it or putting it in place.

Ok, consider this scenario abt the farm produces like yam we eat. They dont plant the yam the very day they want to harvest or eat it. It must hv been planted, well watered and other things also in place.

Well, this advice is for everyone including me. As we don't need to wait till that moment when we need smth(I'm talking generally ).

Though, who I'm to advise u but I'm just saying. U can take it or leave Dear.

Cheers!

Thank you very much. smiley
As sound as your advice is,I have more important things to pray about/for at the moment.
When I need to start praying for the 'right man',I will.

Cheers!
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
That No 13 is a big fat LIE! sister/relative wetin na lie ohh
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by oluplus(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Does the word "spouse" refer to wife only?

I am not understanding oo
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by BABANGBALI: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
13 bunch of lies
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Emminex23(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Playboys and fooling ladies

1 Share

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by jtwest(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yinmu @ op, sounds like telemundo to me
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Missyetty:

yetunde how far?wey my pounded yam
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
How you wan take cuddle when all the babes dey claim "'no touching till marriage''
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Missyetty(f): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yetunde how far?wey my pounded yam
Ahn! Which pounded yam?
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by ggood: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
bad
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by torlah232(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
true talk u so right...
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by ebuka440: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
You tried but if you ask me, that's not all. You can be doing all these things why she would still be in love with another. Do whatever you like with her until you guys get married
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Perfectionist11: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Its funny how all the signs that signify true love are what the players are perfect @ showing.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Chicagoesontop: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
You Try ..

Now give us the reasons how we should know that our girls are madly in love with us !!
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by omoikea(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
;Di WAS guilty of them all with emphasis on the word "WAS" but now BRUTALITY all way... ;Di WAS guilty of them all with emphasis on the word "WAS" but now BRUTALITY all way...
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by holluphemydavid(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
D op must be love peddler
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
on point
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by kamtamark(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is android generation , all those formular don't give thesame resuly again.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Dfinex(f): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
importexpert:

sister who ask you to take my ftc undecided?

lolsss...them dey pay people wey be ftc money.

on a second thought. ...only u be op and only u one want be ftc. choi!! ! Baba u greedy sha.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by luscioustrish(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
No one is perfect

He's on point from 2 to 12 smiley
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Ryocaj(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dagaya:
Even when a guy does all this, the lady will still call him boring, probably cheat on him and most importantly disrespect him.
So all this plenty epistle just to know if a guy is really in love with you are all bull.

No offence to Op, nice list and write up. I just have a problem with having list and rules on how to love and determine love
one bottle of Orijin 4 u
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by comradeson: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:
He made the 1-11 cut

but 12 & 13 we never reach there yet
Guess he is madly in love with me smiley

Congrats dear.U got a real dude but I can give u 12 & 13.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by buffalowings: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
He loves me,i knw that.

Yea, I do.
Believe that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.