Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (59302 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by lordkhalifa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
I Totally Disagreed with NO13 .... offered me punana willingly to my satisfaction, I will be all over you grin

punana the only thing that bond intimacy like super glue
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by calabardick(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
polariss:
without proposal,all fit be scam just to keep getting the 4.4 kitty cat

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by calabardick(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I Totally Disagreed with NO13 .... offered me punana willingly to my satisfaction, I will be all over you grin

Badt guy
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2016
lordkhalifa:

na the type of you go chop finish time for marriage go reach you go start to dey search for wife after you don finish somebody's wife. do not worry, karma is not asleep grin. he has got you someone else to help finish your future wife before she arrives grin
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by lordkhalifa(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2016
importexpert:

na the type of you go chop finish time for marriage go reach you go start to dey search for wife after you don finish somebody's wife. do not worry, karma is not asleep grin. he has got you someone else to help finish your future wife before she arrives grin
omo u fit buy non tested Goods nawa ooo if the soup no sweet I go chop clean mouth grin cheesy grin
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Berbierklaus(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
comradeson:

Congrats dear.U got a real dude but I can give u 12 & 13.
Let's see what you've got tongue
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by BABANGBALI: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Missyetty:
Ahn! Which pounded yam?
the one you promised me
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by seyoops4u: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Thank you very much. smiley
As sound as your advice is,I have more important things to pray about/for at the moment.
When I need to start praying for the 'right man',I will.

Cheers!
Ok ooo .
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Cathony(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Since my registration on Naira land, this is the only post where I get to see a lot of female Comments...where una hide before?
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Dagaya:
Even when a guy does all this, the lady will still call him boring, probably cheat on him and most importantly disrespect him.
So all this plenty epistle just to know if a guy is really in love with you are all bull.

No offence to Op, nice list and write up. I just have a problem with having list and rules on how to love and determine love

True. Every person is different and expresses emotions or feelings differently and every relationships different as are circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.