Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids (8517 Views)

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by knuckbuck(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
pickabeau1:
can u come back to nigeria or leave the kids in niaija

I have a good job here so just leaving for Nigeria is not an option now. Unless you have something for... lol.
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by pickabeau1: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
knuckbuck:

I have a good job here so just leaving for Nigeria is not an option now. Unless you have something for... lol.

Ok

In that case...I think the advice by thorpido Is ok
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by knuckbuck(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nori:
If you have any mountain of fire and miracle church near you please attend their service and speak to their pastor for prayers, this is definitely spiritual and you have to wedge war against the devil to get sanity back in your home.

From your description it seems no amount of talking will help. You need aggressive prayers. Her mother has a strong hold on her that doesn't seem natural. Or you can get their books and pray. She might not even be aware of her behaviour because she is being controlled by evil monitors. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you, there is no mountain of fire close to me that am aware of. We are praying and I know God is already working. The bond is definitely not natural BTW my wife and her mother.
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
knuckbuck:

Thank you, there is no mountain of fire close to me that am aware of. We are praying and I know God is already working. The bond is definitely not natural BTW my wife and her mother.

Forget just working out. You need a seer that will see divinely and give you 100% accurate info on what to do. I can recommend a good source to bring clarity n help yyou solve these issues yu dnt need me self,if you'ld like i can email u directions to a pastor in Ajah. Infact i have 2 very bvlessed ones in Ajah that can help yu dig this stuff out n tell u whats what. 10 years is a lot of time to invest and throw away
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by knuckbuck(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2016
supersystems:

Forget just working out. You need a seer that will see divinely and give you 100% accurate info on what to do. I can recommend a good source to bring clarity n help yyou solve these issues yu dnt need me self,if you'ld like i can email u directions to a pastor in Ajah. Infact i have 2 very bvlessed ones in Ajah that can help yu dig this stuff out n tell u whats what. 10 years is a lot of time to invest and throw away

Thank you for everything. Pls send me an email. There is no harm. God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by JaySea: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
@Knuckbuck: I hope things are better between you and your wife smiley
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by Oilwell(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
knuckbuck:
I am a married man with three children under the age of 8yrs. We have been married for 9 years. I am faithful and have never cheated. My mother-in-law and I never agree because of her wayward way of life. She has encouraged my wife to have adulterous relationships. My mother-in-law abandoned her kids when my wife was about rounding up SSCE. When I met my wife she had no idea where her mum was. After we started dating she finally reunited with her mum. She used to be close with her Dad, now she views her Dad as the worst human being on earth and the mother as the only person important in her life. She has repeatedly abandoned me and the children just to be with her for months at a time.
January 2016, my mother-in-law told me she will make my marriage to her daughter come to an end, and she does not care what she does to make it happen. She said she does not know what she has gained from the marriage. She said we have neither bought her a car no built her a house. My parents, elders, my wife's father etc have begged her but she insists as long as she is concerned, it is over. My wife listens to only her mother and no one else. My wife has filed for divorce even though she does not have any steady form of income but she does not care. She's expecting to get at least a house and child support to sustain her.
Note, my mother-in-law has no steady source of income either. She depends on my wife for rent and even feeding. I have heard stories of what my wife does when she visits her mum. I know all these but for the sake of my children I am trying to make the marriage work!
House, what can I do? What should I do? I'm so confused and it's affecting even my job! Help!

You live abroad? Things would have been easier ro resolve if you were in Nigerian. Obviously where u are women have upper hand?
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by Frankraj: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
knuckbuck:
I am a married man with three children under the age of 8yrs. We have been married for 9 years. I am faithful and have never cheated. My mother-in-law and I never agree because of her wayward way of life. She has encouraged my wife to have adulterous relationships. My mother-in-law abandoned her kids when my wife was about rounding up SSCE. When I met my wife she had no idea where her mum was. After we started dating she finally reunited with her mum. She used to be close with her Dad, now she views her Dad as the worst human being on earth and the mother as the only person important in her life. She has repeatedly abandoned me and the children just to be with her for months at a time.
January 2016, my mother-in-law told me she will make my marriage to her daughter come to an end, and she does not care what she does to make it happen. She said she does not know what she has gained from the marriage. She said we have neither bought her a car no built her a house. My parents, elders, my wife's father etc have begged her but she insists as long as she is concerned, it is over. My wife listens to only her mother and no one else. My wife has filed for divorce even though she does not have any steady form of income but she does not care. She's expecting to get at least a house and child support to sustain her.
Note, my mother-in-law has no steady source of income either. She depends on my wife for rent and even feeding. I have heard stories of what my wife does when she visits her mum. I know all these but for the sake of my children I am trying to make the marriage work!
House, what can I do? What should I do? I'm so confused and it's affecting even my job! Help!

Divorce her and by the time she spend 5 years without a man to call her husband then she Wil know the important of a husband . I would have said so many things but I have no time to type much
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by Ejimaa: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
is so heartbreaking when a woman who is a home maker turns to be a home breaker.....well brother,my candid advice is,pray there's nothing God can't do but remember the bible says " a living dog is better than a dead lion" if is about they children and property that she and her mum will want to waste your life or render u useless,let them be in the custody of the kids since u will still be going to pay them visit and all that. some day,your children will definitely come back to you. all u own them is your prayers but all the same,God can still turn a stoney heart around if you are patience
Re: Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids by collinsfhk(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Send me a mail - collinsfhk@gmail.com

knuckbuck:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.