Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. (17982 Views)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague / Help! My Colleague Is Never On Sit During Working Hours, What Should I Do?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by crackhouse(m): 3:37am On Sep 02, 2016
DropShot:

You must have gotten to that managerial post through the back door.

Your English is so poor.

Your thought process is so weak.

You don't even know how to quote a post properly; I had to work hard to be able to quote you somehow.

Yet, you say someone sounds like a "tenager". You can't even spell "teenager" correctly.
u just said what I have in mind. That guy don't deserve to be a manager if he actually is.
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by toprealman: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2016
DropShot:

You must have gotten to that managerial post through the back door.

Your English is so poor.

Your thought process is so weak.

You don't even know how to quote a post properly; I had to work hard to be able to quote you somehow.

Yet, you say someone sounds like a "tenager". You can't even spell "teenager" correctly.
Chill bro.
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by colbankz(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2016
DropShot:
If you, as a manager, still need someone to tell you to report him to the police, then it's correct to say you're not qualified to be a manager.
tru talk man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by osamaBUSH(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
DropShot:
If you, as a manager, still need someone to tell you to report him to the police, then it's correct to say you're not qualified to be a manager.
baba dis ur comment sums it all up. don't know why dem oda n!ggas are b!tch!ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by slizylindy: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Let's call a spade, a spade.The English of many Nairalanders is whack I always wonder the school which certified some people here. Look at you, you just committed a blunder now.

What in heaven's name is 'more better?' It's either you use 'more' or 'better ' never the two together.

You won't tell me it's typo that made you type 'more' then 'better' along with it, will you?

Nigerians, making grammatical blunders since 18BC....
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yea, that you like typing in full doeS not make you a perfect being.

Someone comes asking for a way out and you start insulting him by saying he cant spell correctly.

I thought Christians were meant to be KIND...

EVEN IF YOU WERE AN EMPLOYER OF LABOR, UNFORTUNATELY YOU DISPALYED THE SIGNS OF AN UNEMPLOYED LAZY YOUTH...

GO GET A LIFE DUDE.. MR ANONONYMOUS...
An0nimus:

If only some of you guys know the people you insult on NL in real life.
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by Pylony(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
udobaba:
I am a young manager in one of an old generation bank. I have this colleague who is a subordinate and a marketer. Recently, i discovered that he has supressed customers cash up to fifteen customers and these money is either loan payment, deposit or account openings.
Many customers came to the branch to complain and i felt embarassed some on loan when they have not paid back their loan and u call them just to discovered that they paid and he supressed the cash. I gave him a querty wen i gathered all evidence and copied management and disciplinary committee was set for him and with lot of evidence, he was found guilty and his appointment terminated. He has suppressed more than a million naira of customers cash. Thats so far what we discovered. More than three months, yesterday he sent me a text messsge calling me evil and blaming me. He also threatened my life .
What do i do?
There are threats no police can help you so, start Praying hard if you have being cold about it lately, do so and see how great our God is against all evil schemes place on your path.
Every threat coming your way most bow and bounce back to sender in JESUS name.
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by An0nimus: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
1acre:
Yea, that you like typing in full doeS not make you a perfect being.

Someone comes asking for a way out and you start insulting him by saying he cant spell correctly.

I thought Christians were meant to be KIND...

EVEN IF YOU WERE AN EMPLOYER OF LABOR, UNFORTUNATELY YOU DISPALYED THE SIGNS OF AN UNEMPLOYED LAZY YOUTH...

GO GET A LIFE DUDE.. MR ANONONYMOUS...

Lol

Bless you too.
Re: My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. by amicdan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
A
milkymesh:
@udobaba,

You did the right thing to the wrong person. That guy is a confirmed bad boy. You head a rural branch. Go and beg the guy with 500k, at least that is better than losing your dear life.

For this Bihari regime..... Okay o.

I like you anyway. Theifs can not be condoned in the financial sector

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture / Varying Salaries In Different Fields / Nutritionist/dietitians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.