Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (21209 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
I was just going through my page and I saw this... A lady who posted her Nudes to gain likes but it turned out bad dat people started insulting her and I decided to help her since she wants likes and comment.. And maybe hshe want to be popular.. End time Children... See Picture For More...So Sad.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Jafar1: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
DEVIL SLAP AWAITS HER IF SHE DONT REPENT

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nedumadrid(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
By their nose we shall know them...Ugly Afonja gurl

4 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy

Even d devil may cry when he gone see this worwor foto.... cry
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Whatup with Facebook likes E dey give money

3 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Phunkyposh(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
I cover my face in shame for you.........
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by mercichoco(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nedumadrid:
By their nose we shall know them...Ugly Afonja gurl
You are right.

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Damn. It's alarming what people do for attention. One day when she's all grown up & her brain starts to click, she'll look back at this & shake her head in disgust.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am telling u she even replied people undecided undecided
VolTOxic:
Damn. It's alarming what people do for attention. One day when she's all grown up & her brain starts to function, she'll look back at this & shake her head in disgust.

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was just going through my page and I saw this... A lady who posted her Nudes to gain likes but it turned out bad dat people started insulting her and I decided to help her since she wants likes and comment.. And maybe hshe want to be popular.. End time Children... See Picture For More...So Sad.
You are not helping anything or anyone by makin' this thread and posting this here

2 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
CC: lalasticlala please help me make this girl popular ooo by pushing her to front page so that she can gain followers and likes..Abge i wantu teach her serious lesson it is not her first time angry angry angry angry angry
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by IamLEGEND1: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
And when December come,Kidnappers go dey thief small,innocent children while people like these roam freely.

7 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
CC: lalasticlala please help me make this girl popular ooo by pushing her to front page so that she can gain followers and likes..Abge i wantu teach her serious lesson it is not her first time angry angry angry angry angry
undecided you won't teach her anything. undecided
is she on nairaland ta see it?
•••••
but I'm sure the mod will help you cause more damage.

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Its not her first time have sent the link to her so dat when she sees that am not joking with her she will stop..have always warn her, Talk to her and today i told her i will make her popular and[i][/i] And i undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ILuvGummyBears:
You are not helping anything or anyone by makin' this thread and posting this here
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yes Have sent the link to her
ILuvGummyBears:
undecided you won't teach her anything. undecided
is she on nairaland ta see it?
•••••
but I'm sure the mod will help you cause more damage.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
But op, you sef join like the picture.

E be like say the girl don deactivate. I searched for her name, user not found sad

3 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Its not her first time have sent the link to her so dat when she sees that am not joking with her she will stop..have always warn her, Talk to her and today i told her i will make her popular and[i][/i] And i undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
If she didn't learn from those Facebook comments what makes you think she will now? undecided
••••••••
will she even follow the link you sent?
•••••
You Are Not Helping
But hurting.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
You wicked.
Anuoluwapo23:
Yes Have sent the link to her
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
But y are some people just so foolish? angry
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Don't mind her. Na self righteousness dey worry her. She thinks she's better than her because she didn't post her own nudes on facebook. Teach her a Lesson korh. She just wants to Shame the girl further.
ILuvGummyBears:
If she didn't learn from those Facebook comments what makes you think she will now? undecided
••√will she even follow the link you sent?

2 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
U dont know all dos girls ooo dey dont get hurt
ILuvGummyBears:
••••••••
will she even follow the link you sent?
•••••
You Are Not Helping
But hurting.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
U dont know all dos girls ooo dey dont get hurt
They are human and they hurt
••••••
If nothing else the woman's actions show she desperately wants to be liked or seen such in and of itself makes her vulnerable.

•••••••
But you've come now 2 shame her and hurt her futher by sending her a link.
Because that is ALL you will accomplish with this thread. No good will come of it undecided
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by obiorathesubtle: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided undecided I don't see anything wrong with that photo...

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh Really U think dey get hurt?? Do u know how many time have warn all this girls ?No dey feel it is cool so llemme make dem poppular am sure she willl view it and even comment just watch out
ILuvGummyBears:
They are human and they hurt
••••••
If nothing else the woman's actions show she desperately wants to be liked or seen such in and of itself makes her vulnerable.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am not righteous but i cant go so stupid to post my nude and people will warn me and i will still insult them undecided undecided undecided
OdikwaRisky:
Don't mind her. Na self righteousness dey worry her. She thinks she's better than her because she didn't post her own nudes on facebook. Teach her a Lesson korh. She just wants to Shame the girl further.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Oh Really U think dey get hurt?? Do u know how many time have warn all this girls ?No dey feel it is cool so llemme make dem poppular am sure she willl view it and even comment just watch out
YOU ARE HELPING NOTHING
•••••••••
You want 2 make her stop? Why then give her another platform? undecided
You work against yer own goal.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Which Goal?? Abegiiiiiii She no fit change ooo after all advice from people
ILuvGummyBears:
YOU ARE HELPING NOTHING
•••••••••
You want 2 make her stop? Why then give her another platform? undecided
You work against yer own goal.
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Which Goal?? Abegiiiiiii She no fit change ooo after all advice from people
Your goal to make her stop
You've given here now more of the attention she seeks.
••••••••
Job well done undecided

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Is it you body? Did she ask for your unsolicited advise? So you took it upon yourself to "punish" her because she did not heed to your unwanted advise ? And this was the best approach to try to "correct" the girl?
Immature much undecided
Self righteousness dey worry you. You're doing this because you're angry she insulted you. Take down this thread. It doesn't speak well of you.
And to think that it's a woman doing this to a fellow woman.

Anuoluwapo23:
Am not righteous but i cant go so stupid to post my nude and people will warn me and i will still insult them undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
she just did niyen maybe when i sent her the link
OdikwaRisky:
But op, you sef join like the picture.

E be like say the girl don deactivate. I searched for her name, user not found sad
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks
OdikwaRisky:
Is it you body? Did she ask for your unsolicited advise? So you took it upon yourself to "punish" her because she did not heed to your unwanted advise ? And this was the best approach to try to "correct" the girl?
Immature much undecided
Self righteousness dey worry you. You're doing this because you're angry she insulted you. Take down this thread. It doesn't speak well of you.
And to think that it's a woman doing this to a fellow woman.

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Thanks
You aren't going 2 remove the thread even though you realize yer helping her achieve fame?
The very fame you shunned her for seeking?
•••••
Take down the pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.