Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (21253 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2016
I888:
lol. You will be surprise at the race to her inbox. She is marketing herself to customers.
customers like who,can you be explicit?
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Kingsley1000(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
Its indeed really sad, that most children of now are days are a big disappointment to the society @ large, lack of home training, and the pix is insalubrious for public consumption, she needs to be called to order.
the rate of moral decadence in this era is something else
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol grin grin grin
walcut:
but u donate one like for her?
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Abi undecided
Kingsley1000:
customers like who,can you be explicit?
Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by mikool007(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
No comment....d gal in question already looks dumb so why bother

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
I deh go add this #END TIME GAL sharpaly.... UP VASELINE CREW

1 Like

Re: End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls notin is wrong wit dis she is exercising her fundamental human right or does d constitution says otherwise here in naija cos I am from errrrrrrh am coming Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.