Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Son's Birthday In Pictures. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. (28258 Views)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures / It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by IceDude(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Like father, like son. See ur son cheek like puff puff....Bros na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by ireneony(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fine boy..happy birthday grin
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by jojosweet(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow he looks so much like u op..so cute he is.God bless his new age.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by KOKOwonder(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Me I no get hand for that kid goat matter o. Na how the cake go take reach my side concern me now. Happy birthday son. Wullnp
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:
that ediot kidgod should be careful, if i reason your matter ehn
He saw babariga and cap and automatically assumed that the op is a Muslim. He wanted to yab the op, killjoy.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by passyhansome(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
NAIRALANDERS AND CRICTISIM ARE LIKE 5&6

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
drkay:
It was a double celebration for my family last Sunday as Irvin, our first child turns one, which also mark our first anniversary as parents. It was a dream come true for our parents too because they were not left out of the fun.

Op I swear as I see this pic of your fine son when resemble you to go born just begin hungry me cry
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
drkay:
It was a double celebration for my family last Sunday as Irvin, our first child turns one, which also mark our first anniversary as parents. It was a dream come true for our parents too because they were not left out of the fun.

Congrats bro. Many more blessings.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by ajalawole(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
happy birthday tho........ But seriously i dont know what those kid will remember during their 1st year birthday. All this cake all in the name of birthday as if person no go give birth again....... Anyway its non of my business, buhari self they mind his own business... Happy birthday tho

2 Likes

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Luvties(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why the mom appear different na? It should have been a family thing not for the boy and the dad. Lol

Hbd young star.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congrats op..
More to come.

Expecting mine soon... Misspicy where are u o.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by ThatSameGuy: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dem don delete that idiot's comment, God save am. grin

Happy birthday to your son sir.
God bless your wonderful home .

1 Like

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
d pix di sharp.. Hbday little Irvin. wish I can drop a gift 4 him but dis economy don reach b careful o9oo
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:

Why did they remove the post, i wanted to pour he ANGER OF RECESSION on that ediot

Like father like son, please ensure he registers on nairaland. i know say berem go don register her pikin on nairaland grin
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by abokibuhari: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:
sowie sweet, na child you get not pikin kiss
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful, happy birthday boy
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by DozieInc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
happybirthday to him.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Ada9103(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovely kiss........God I'm ready....gozie m abu olu aka gi cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by glo3nity: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
May the beauty of your home be increased and preserved that their shalt not be a token of sorrow but unseizable joy which will know no boundaries. Your child shall live to grow healthy and strong in the land of the living and accomplish reasonable missions in Jesus name, Amen. Happy birthday and anniversary to IRVIN and COUPLE.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by cole265(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op you get mind o + those who are courageous enough to post family pix and celebrations on Nairaland. You careless of those feeding bottle guys who just abuse and crisis like morons.

I join to say congratulations ojare. More oil to you and your fine wyffy.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
For this recession chai

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by George2016(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday to our Son.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Chukazu: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:
I can't believe some people liked this post. just imagine?

lalasticlala, front page Biko!

what bothers me most is not the post but pple who clicked like for the post.
with the post alone, we are certain of" one insane individual but with the likes, we have got an exodus of deranged beings "who managed to escape from rehab

5 Likes

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by teacherbim(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
drkay:

Not surprised by your comment, what actually surprise me is what you are looking for on a thread meant for humans. It's better for you to end your miserable life in silence at the corner of your room(if you have any) than for you to come and make a useless assumption here.
May the Lord Almighty make my son the best among his generation. Any evil thought/wish like the one am quoting above shall be destroyed by His grace.

Must you quote an animal
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by evelynluv(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday little prince, grow big,smart,Excel and great.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by vosquare: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
drkay:

Not surprised by your comment, what actually surprise me is what you are looking for on a thread meant for humans. It's better for you to end your miserable life in silence at the corner of your room(if you have any) than for you to come and make a useless assumption here.
May the Lord Almighty make my son the best among his generation. Any evil thought/wish like the one am quoting above shall be destroyed by His grace.

Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by YourNemesis: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Which kain name be irvin for naija pikin?
Where is his Yoruba name....
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by jordinsparkles(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Awwwwww this is so cute. Happy birthday bobolisco bobo
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by jordinsparkles(f): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
drkay:

sir please don't mind that compound he-goat. He is just an attention seeker.
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by Coolgent(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
See how u don resemble your Mama, ur pikin don resemble u, as for your beautiful Wife u don beat her 3-0 cos your pikin no resemble her even small tongue
Re: My Son's Birthday In Pictures. by ofem89(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
cute HBD boy God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.