Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) (66557 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
makydebbie:
girl360
get me cane for this boysad
Pahdin?

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Efo riro is neva just green like dat

It has some red

Mmm poundo n efo riro

Make i go find am sef
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Originally Mark na Igbo man.... Dont quote me...grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Nathkem01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]Hope no be my pounded yam and eforiro he dey chop??[s]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by supereagle(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=38pt]I admire him[/size]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
this not nigeria - it's in kenya and that's not efo-riro

I am not familiar with some Nigerian names but if Oliech is a Nigerian name probably IBO (just guessing) Then it could be efo riro. Mama Oliech sounds Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
ogorwyne:

Just my thoughts. He looks like someone who is scared of what he is eating.

Modified;
That's Kenya not Nig. My Nigerian people don start to claim again.

Lol..yeah right

I actually just saw the thread on frontpage where the said pic was taken in Kenya...

Lmao

Nigerians will claim everything grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Pahdin?
you wanna tell me there is no dark skinned Nigerian??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by nuchinova(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:
uhhh not so fast
At first I was like "ehn so this guy visited Naija and he didn't visit Ghana?"
But on a second thought, nerrh...
I actually thank God he didn't tongue
Don't ask me why angry
why?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Modsenemy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
And they called this place a local restaurant Kenyans don lie giv d oyinbo man
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by assetman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
wonderful? that soup no go do u tasks chop that mountain of pounded yam, mama wet in,a beg add more soup for am
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by assetman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
wonderful? that soup no go do u take chop that mountain of pounded yam, mama wetin,a beg add more soup for am
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by claremont(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
What he is eating is NOT pounded yam and eforiro. It's Ugali (maize meal) and grilled fish with some vegetables, it is a common delicacy in Kenya.

Nairaland MODs need to up their game when it comes to fact-checking, stop behaving like a bunch of uneducated robots.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
makydebbie:
girl360 get me cane for this boysad
Would you mind this boy?
Here you go sis..
This is the best I could find:

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by SlimAdenike(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
See mark using hand to eat swallow while some fake wannabe nigerians will be requesting for fork to eat eba like its fried rice and chicken.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by directonpc(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Una better send apologies for this fake thread. That is Kenya not Nigeria.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
They would stain him with their complexion

IykeKelvins!
Iykekelvins !!
Iykekelvins!!!

How many times did I call you?

Iffa slap you ehn angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Malakh: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Most High blessed Esau with money , He said Esau's dwelling will be the fatness of the earth but He also said Esau have I hated Jacob have I loved, He also said because He loves blood, blood will pursue him, 6 millions didn't die,its a hoax he is the least of the flock , yet the house of Judah is idolizing him
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm sure He enjoyed the meal.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lolsss. Why havet you eaten huh? I'm waiting for you uncovering of this moniker... tongue

Hope your day was good girl?

Loool won't you let this matter rest already? tongue

Lol never mind...I've eaten now
Thanks

And well, my day was actually cool...
I had a lot of laughter here on Nl
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
nuchinova:
why?
lipsrsealed
Ask your naija brothers na
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:
Would you mind this boy?

Here you go sis..

This is the best I could find:
Oga iykekelvins bring your black ass here nowgrin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Yoyostic: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Person say im dey chop ugali una say na pounded yam,issorite.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by CarMarketNG: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
God please bless me financially, just the way you did for Mark Zuckerberg...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by freshvine(f): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Enjoying African delicacies.

Before he tours Asia, he should ready tons of tissue paper. Those Asians their water water meals ain't good for stomach except Water closet is nearby
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
makydebbie:
Oga iykekelvins bring your black ass here nowgrin

Oya Iyke hurry up oo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by KahlDrogo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s]i dey laugh grin grin Mark must hv enjoyed himself wen in Nigeria, I learnt Kenya are not smiling too, dey are equally following suit with nice watering Kenya asorted menu[/s]......
Trash. angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
this is not nigeria - it's in kenya and that's not efo-riro - the name of the soup is 'uglia' or something! - mark has posted it on his facebook page earlier on.

No mind my Western Brothers. They wan claim say Mark chop yoruba food as if we don't know that what we see on that picture is a Kenyan staple delicacy.

I heard they served him Amala and ewedu while in Lagos and he was like "WTF...I'm fasting!"

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by namuguibe(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:
But a closer look at the guys face will tell you he's being tortured...

I mean look at that face well..

He clearly ain't enjoying it

grin
because he's not hungry like you tongue
He is eating and conversing at the same time.
You, on the other hand, go take max 5 minute to scatter the yam & fish finish and then lick that plate
shocked grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by namuguibe(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Decryptor:
.....I heard they served him Amala and ewedu while in Lagos and he was like "WTF...I'm fasting!"
Guy, why now??
grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Raydos: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Decryptor:

No mind my Western Brothers. They wan claim say Mark chop yoruba food as if we don't know that what we see on that picture is a Kenyan staple delicacy.

I heard they served him Amala and ewedu while in Lagos and he was like "WTF...I'm fasting!"
LOL, Actually i am a yoruba too, but i have seen it on mark's page earlier on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.