Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? (4089 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? by Charles4075(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you are probably smoking it wrong tongue when you drag keep inhaling for 10 secs, you will cough die. Lmao grin grin The best way to feel the high of your smoke is when you inhale the drag and hold it for 20 sec before you release grin
Sorry to say this, are you sure you're a lady?

If no, then my guess is right.

But if yes, then you're one crazy lady.. Damn, how did you know you drag the kush and inhale for 10secs for maximum highness?

Maximum respect to you if you're a lady but I think you're not..
Re: Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Charles4075:
Sorry to say this, are you sure you're a lady?

If no, then my guess is right.

But if yes, then you're one crazy lady.. Damn, how did you know you drag the kush and inhale for 10secs for maximum highness?

Maximum respect to you if you're a lady but I think you're not..
grin you are free to think as you like. I'm a lady, take it or leave it tongue grin cheesy cool
Re: Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2016
universityfailu:
No buy SK oooh. na rubbish. fr 1 week now i neva meet d most high bcuz i go buy rubbish
Thank you for your warning grin
Re: Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2016
wink kiss
OdikwaRisky:
I can tell you're pretty kiss
Re: Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? by Charles4075(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin you are free to think as you like. I'm a lady, take it or leave it tongue grin cheesy cool
Sis, I duff my hat for you..

But try to tone it down a bit ohhh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? / How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt / She Said We Should Do Without Protection,dat It Is Sweet Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.