Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts (38080 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
He can afford another without a blink so?
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by brain247(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
blame buhari ...
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by bonechamberlain(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
The u.s 5th columnist might have destroyed it, to put Africa behind any meaningful development. can't trust those people undecided
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Y everytin about Africa dey always go wrong?

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Deepfreezer(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Always have alternatives that's how smart this Americans/ Europeans can be.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
PussySmasher:
Thats Africa for you bros. Nothing we dey do wey go ever good. Na for the country you just commot e con worst pass.
Which school did you attend self... You can't comprehend few sentences...what has Nigeria got to do with launching of rocket. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Josmila(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Benin witches are angry, Mark came to Naija and didn't go and pay homage to the 'airforce' guys
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Zdoh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria why?Honestly,climatic change is really affecting Nigeria badly.....#BravoMark.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by musicwriter(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
NZAGHA:
What turn out to be a happy day, has taken another dimension, the facebook CEO, Mark Zukerberg who came to Nigeria to see how facebook is moving and how to help develop young enterpreneurs is in deep disappointment over the satelitte's explosion.

He to it to his facebook profile and write thus,

"As I'm here in Africa, I'm deeply disappointed to hear that SpaceX's launch failure destroyed our satellite that would have provided connectivity to so many entrepreneurs and everyone else across the continent.
Fortunately, we have developed other technologies like Aquila that will connect people as well. We remain committed to our mission of connecting everyone, and we will keep working until everyone has the opportunities this satellite would have provided."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10103074463098101&id=4&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10103074463098101%3Atl_objid.10103074463098101%3Athid.4%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-3852797631279860365

I'm currently tuned to the BBC and they're reporting it was a ''test run'', not the actual launch. Someone is on a massive marketing campaign in Africa.

Why always Africa?

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by namuguibe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
He should talk to TBJ .... an "unknown explosive satellite" similarly destroyed his building one day like this.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Checked86: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
If he stays in Nigeria for obe month, he will lose half of his net worth. Just kidding. Sorry Mark. You will always find a way as usual. Big boy
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by namuguibe(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
musicwriter:
I'm currently tuned to the BBC and they're reporting it was a ''test run'', not the actual launch. Someone is on a massive marketing campaign in Africa.
Why always Africa?
Not clear ..... do you not want Mark Zuckerberg to come to Africa?
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The u.s 5th columnist might have destroyed it, to put Africa behind any meaningful development. can't trust those people undecided

No it was GEJ olodo... Do we need a satellite to get internet connectivity in Africa? Ignoramus
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by aramideji(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
Can someone explain this to me?
He said: jdjdhdgavahekhd dhsysjshs shehshshhd hshsyshsh hahshhs, and I'm sorry Africa,let me die in peace. MALK ZUNKERBAG
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by wrecksfurd(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Disappointed only? It ends at being disappointed. If the company isn't insured, he'd have been thinking of the millions lost in this failed project.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by papoose321: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Una sure say no b payment dis mark guy come make for naija camera jus De follow m enter toilet abeg make dem free d guy make Benin Bois reduce hin bar
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by tayoalone(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
dexpotter:
someone please explain what this guy is F**king saying. has the price of rice come down now.
LOL grin
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Bluffly: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Which school did you attend self... You can't comprehend few sentences...what has Nigeria got to do with launching of rocket. Olodo
Don't mind those bunchs that are self degrading in nature.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
$200 Million up in smoke. I hope he enjoyed the pounded yam, efo and fish?
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by matrixme(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
some very powerful people don't want a lot of African people to be connected to the rest of the world because it's a nightmare for them. They feed on the oppression of the black race, so planted Men in Black to do a covert operation.
I am particular that MTN Nigeria is part of this conspiracy, with their expensive data.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by TipsyDC: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ehya....
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Caleycash(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why won't it explode when we ve stupid idiots like the OP who banned me two consecutive times because I said my mind, against that worthless piece of shiitt called OMENKA, I have seen that this forum is now irrational, bigotry, bias and sentimental. You (OP) and that Useless Robot (OMENKA) can now go to hell or ban your generations as usual, av been waiting patiently for you to lift the ban and u stupidly did, what were u thinking?! I will feel remorse and become civil for stating my mind?! , u must be an idiot if that's what u thought, bunch of stupid phucks!!!

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by donchuzy22: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Told you not to eat Iyan and Eforiro but you wouldn't listen. Now it is affecting your whole life.
On a very serious vein now. Mark Zuckerberg and Elon are mandates of the Anglo-Zionist Imperialists. Their offerings must be scrutinized cos they could well be Greek gifts.
Did I say serious note?.....No?

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by nickxtra(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
We must ask Boko Haram Niger Delta Avengers who bombed the rocket.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by khalhokage(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Well it's most likely insured, so meh.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Ranchhoddas: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
mojeer678:

God was with us today - Facebook satellite destroyed

Too bad for Spacex, they were test firing a rocket with a new $150 million dollar Facebook communications satellite aboard, and it blew up. TOO BAD FOR SPACEX, but with regard to Facebook I could not be more pleased.

It was an Israeli made satellite that was supposed to give Facebook access to sub saharan Africa. FACEBOOK ACCESS to sub saharan Africa, NOT Sub Saharan Africa access to facebook as far as I see it, nothing Zukerberg does is with honor, he had a plan and GOD ENDED IT, "Israeli made" says it ALL.

At first I ignored the story of a rocket exploding at Cape Canaveral because well, that happens. I guess this time around details mattered!

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepagea3.html
Which yeye details? Conspiracy theory wee not kee you people. It was an accident and an insurance company will take care of the costs. And it's 95 and not 125M. Na where you dey get your own ''details''?

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by geesilver(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
donbenedict:
If care is not taken, Dat acquila sef go soon bomb grin
Bad blood
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Elkay3: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
I truly prayed it's not a publicity stunt to table him matter unto us. I've followed details of such moves as "covert/operations", "inside jobs", etc, for this...d free basic thing still fresh on ma mind. Indians rejected it, down here, I fear we blindly follow trends...my opinion.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Lol look at this piece of low life. Where in my post did I attribute Nigeria to rocket launching? Next time you wish to quote, read the post carefully and digest it well. Dont rush to make a quote like a pistol is being pointed at your fvcking head okay? Now go to bed son.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by CSTR2: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Which yeye details? Conspiracy theory wee not kee you people. It was an accident and an insurance company will take care of the costs. And it's 95 and not 125M. Na where you dey get your own ''details''?
Don't mind the ignoramus. Peddling arabic nonsense everywhere.
He is not even ashamed that israel a nation roughly the size of delta state is so industrialized enough to design and manufacture space rockets which even the united states use.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Raydos: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
aramideji:

He said: jdjdhdgavahekhd dhsysjshs shehshshhd hshsyshsh hahshhs, and I'm sorry Africa,let me die in peace. MALK ZUNKERBAG
I knew you don't know the functions of your brain so i will just pardon you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / The Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.