Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts (38078 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by magabounce(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shsina peller!!! Aquila!!! Oya dab!!!
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by bonechamberlain(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
riddler4real:

No it was GEJ olodo... Do we need a satellite to get internet connectivity in Africa? Ignoramus
olodo, the destroyed satellite was it only about getting internet activity. U are the ignoramus here because u know nothing about international politics. And by the way it was my opinion about the topic, what u posted isn't related to the topic, seems u lack the capacities to develop your own opinion. Dundee.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Me23(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can nw see dat dis Kenyan ppl have nw used dia own badluck affect mark, when he came to naija evrytin was normal but d moment he set foot on dat stupid soil of dem, badluck just follow am

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
CSTR2:

Don't mind the ignoramus. Peddling arabic nonsense everywhere.
He is not even ashamed that israel a nation roughly the size of delta state is so industrialized enough to design and manufacture space rockets which even the united states use.
Elon Musk is a very ambitious guy and his rockets have been involved in quite a number accidents. People just like to read meanings in everything.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:
olodo, the destroyed satellite was it only about getting internet activity. U are the ignoramus here because u know nothing about international politics. And by the way it was my opinion about the topic, what u posted isn't related to the topic, seems u lack the capacities to develop your own opinion. Dundee.

Yeye pikin. You think Facebook cares about bringing development to ur sorry arse calamity.... Now let me educate you a lill since you lack knowledge. Mark is a business man and all these globetrotting his doing is to enable a platform where he can own vast information about individuals and how they interact and live their lives. These information are being sold to cooperations, governing bodies, security outfits etc... Why do you think he bought over whatsapp, instagram and counting.....

Gullible folks like you just feel privileged at mere gimmicks. You think he cares? He just wanna make more money... So young man stop bed wetting and be a man. Wake up from your slumber and smell the coffee.. OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by everozone: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mark you have been infected with Buhari Failure Syndromes(BFS) having visited Nigeria.You have to urgently seek medication in order to get rid of the infection(BFS) if you don't want the aquila to be exploded.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by sam4noow(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
donbenedict:
If care is not taken, Dat acquila sef go soon bomb grin

another Animal again
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by bonechamberlain(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
riddler4real:

Yeye pikin. You think Facebook cares about bringing development to ur sorry arse calamity.... Now let me educate you a lill since you lack knowledge. Mark is a business man and all these globetrotting his doing is to enable a platform where he can own vast information about individuals and how they interact and live their lives. These information are being sold to cooperations, governing bodies, security outfits etc... Why did you think he bought over whatsapp, instagram and counting.....

Gullible folks like you just feel privileged at mere gimmicks. You think he cares? He just wanna make more money... So young man stop bed wetting and be a man. Wake up from your slumber and smell the coffee.. OLODO
in your quest to show ur unitelligence and quote u ended up putting out nonsense. If the launch was successful it brings development in terms of ict to Africa and adds more money to zuckerberg pocket. It's a win win. Just like I said some 5th columnist who want Africa to remain where they are won't want that. Don't exhibit crass ignorance and irrationality here, learn to read, understand and assimilate. Don't allow your itchy fingers to expose u negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Paseus(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
Huh! that's bad - mark apparently you're the architect of your own misfortune, you visited nigeria and you don't even bother to pay my benin sister's a visit. - they're the one behind that explosion -i can bet it with my last kobo
benin peepu wit wishkraft re 5 & 6...abeg who get dat zuma pic
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Ukalejohn(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecidedNawao since Mark come naija em news don pass dollar sef
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
I hope no be bokoharams bomb am grin.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by aramideji(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
I knew you don't know the functions of your brain so i will just pardon you.
Atleast i have a brain,how about you that got his missing from his skull.dumbass
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:
in your quest to show ur unitelligence and quote u ended up putting out nonsense. If the launch was successful it brings development in terms of ict to Africa and adds more money to zuckerberg pocket. It's a win win. Just like I said some 5th columnist who want Africa to remain where they are won't want that. Don't exhibit crass ignorance and irrationality here, learn to read, understand and assimilate. Don't allow your itchy fingers to expose u negatively.

So tell me how a satellite will bring development to ICT in the region? Did Mark set up any institution to train and empower Africans on ICT developments or did he contribute finances(From his deep pockets) through any NGO to that effects?

Dont just get too excited over this greek gift. wake up. It has nothing to do with development it's simply a way to harness every information, data and expand his grasp in the potential African market.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na me bomb the satellite, make i talk truth.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:

And stop this idea of 5th columnist..... Africa's problem is caused by it's leaders and it's lack of creative governance. Just take a look at Rwanda and see how creative governance is transforming a once ravaged country into a modern country. Please do a lill research on them and sorry I poked at u.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by CornelG(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
This must be the work of Niger Delta Avengers or either Boko Haram
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:

We are in the information age. Wealth at this age is determined on how much information is at your grasp. The Richest people on earth today are majorly in the Information technology business.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by riddler4real(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Dont make the mistake our fore fathers made when the British first came. They brought rum(Alcohol), mirrors, umbrellas, guns and other eye candy stuffs. And before one could say Jack Robinson they colonized us and exploited us.

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
What a pity, sorry for your loss Mark, I just thank God say the young fella don leave Naija, if not dem fit dey talk am say na Naija wey him dey carry bad luck give am, if dey pass gas here na Naija do am, if dey defecate here na Naija do am, make God help us.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by tete7000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
Huh! that's bad - mark apparently you're the architect of your own misfortune, you visited nigeria and you don't even bother to pay my benin sister's a visit. - they're the one behind that explosion -i can bet it with my last kobo

See your life! With this statement I can bet with my last kobo too you are their chief priest. If not, how else could you have been so certain? You planned it together. Shikena!
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by bonechamberlain(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

So tell me how a satellite will bring development to ICT in the region? Did Mark set up any institution to train and empower Africans on ICT developments or did he contribute finances(From his deep pockets) through any NGO to that effects?

Dont just get too excited over this greek gift. wake up. It has nothing to do with development it's simply a way to harness every information, data and expand his grasp in the potential African market.
ok, quoting me 4 times isn't necessary. Since it's a Greek gift, that means it's a good thing it exploded. Well we are watching.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by ezan(m): 3:59am On Sep 02, 2016
CSTR2:

Don't mind the ignoramus. Peddling arabic nonsense everywhere.
He is not even ashamed that israel a nation roughly the size of delta state is so industrialized enough to design and manufacture space rockets which even the united states use.

Israel developed? LOL! I'm sure you meant a 'US Satellite Town'? Wake up and smell the effing coffee.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2016
I smell sabotage. Free internet services to Africa would have meant billions of dollars loss to ISPs reaping her off
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by BeeGeezle: 5:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers, why?
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by tunary(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2016
donsteady:

Mark Na your age mate, instead of giving your self some sense, you they here they talk about rice. Na rice them born u come chop? No hard feelings bro
mark na ur age mate hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha' the guy go reason him life tire
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by truthspeaks: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Let's assume truly ur Benin sisters get this kain power, so they cnt use it to hlp our economy? grin. They shld make food appear in dis buhari period otherwise I ll ask, who ur sisters epp cheesy
Raydos:
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by manando1(m): 5:23am On Sep 02, 2016
1stCitizen:
Build another
lol build another this things are build on budget sir that why he doesn't speak about building another one but speaks about the back up plan

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by don4real18(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2016
PussySmasher:
Thats Africa for you bros. Nothing we dey do wey go ever good. Na for the country you just commot e con worst pass.
if you and your family don't do good things doesn't mean others will tread on a similar path... Have a positive mindset
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by walosky(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2016
no be scam be dis? Spacex na Learner?
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by jay7(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Raydos:

Haba
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
PussySmasher:

Lol look at this piece of low life. Where in my post did I attribute Nigeria to rocket launching? Next time you wish to quote, read the post carefully and digest it well. Dont rush to make a quote like a pistol is being pointed at your fvcking head okay? Now go to bed son.

Wow ...you have just shot yourself in the ass stupid . you are trying to justify your foolishness... I'm weak, you look like a headless chicken mumbling nonsense.
From your few statement i could detect that your ignorance abound.
I won't bother throwing words with a toddler . I understand your life is Miserable, but atleast try next time to be constructive and think critically before spewing rubbish here about Nigeria. To me you look like a dumb fool without any working cerebration. Grow up boy and don't bother to reply this because i have just schooled you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / The Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.