Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts (38077 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Oleumayhur(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol thats cool
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by abinsco25(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Why won't it explode, when you came to Yorubaland and started saying Hausa language is better. Our ancestors are angry with u.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2016
manando1:
lol build another this things are build on budget sir that why he doesn't speak about building another one but speaks about the back up plan

It's just the timing he is bothered about. SpaceX is insured. The project is insured so budget is not the issue here. Abi no be Yankee

They should build another.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by ensamy(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Biafra is the home of technological innovations in Africa and you came to Nigeria and did not visit the LAND O
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by ensamy(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Biafra is the home of technological innovations in Africa and you came to Nigeria and did not visit the LAND OF THE RISING SUN, the Biafrans lunched such satelite in 1969 and could have successfully lunched that SPACEX grin grin grin grin
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Abee79(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
Imaqine....

Mark visited Niqeria.... He no reach Benin.....

Benin Women....I hail ooh grin grin...

Na joke abeq...

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by neocortex: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
matrixme:
some very powerful people don't want a lot of African people to be connected to the rest of the world because it's a nightmare for them. They feed on the oppression of the black race, so planted Men in Black to do a covert operation.
I am particular that MTN Nigeria is part of this conspiracy, with their expensive data.

Don't be fooled, every sane country iincluding india has rejected facebook's internet greek gift,
but the incompetent leaders in Africa accepted it without protest.
What you don't know is that there are a lot of negative consequences attached to facebook "free"
internet.
That is how the slave traders used ordinary shining mirror to purchase humans as slaves
from African kings in the past.

Not all gift should be accepted.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by neocortex: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The u.s 5th columnist might have destroyed it, to put Africa behind any meaningful development. can't trust those people undecided

The bold does not fit into your conspiracy theory.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by manando1(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
1stCitizen:

It's just the timing he is bothered about. SpaceX is insured. The project is insured so budget is not the issue here. Abi no be Yankee

They should build another.
oh yah insurance that true abeg shake my hand

1 Like

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2016
mojeer678:

God was with us today - Facebook satellite destroyed

Too bad for Spacex, they were test firing a rocket with a new $150 million dollar Facebook communications satellite aboard, and it blew up. TOO BAD FOR SPACEX, but with regard to Facebook I could not be more pleased.

It was an Israeli made satellite that was supposed to give Facebook access to sub saharan Africa. FACEBOOK ACCESS to sub saharan Africa, NOT Sub Saharan Africa access to facebook as far as I see it, nothing Zukerberg does is with honor, he had a plan and GOD ENDED IT, "Israeli made" says it ALL.

At first I ignored the story of a rocket exploding at Cape Canaveral because well, that happens. I guess this time around details mattered!

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepagea3.html

I pity you actually. What more do you have to lose? Would you rather remain like this? Who do you think has been providing Internet connection for you? Did your countrymen make any?

Your continent has Been raped back and front. You are constantly "blessed" with poor leadership, yet you abhor progress and development. Do you know what limitless Internet can do for Africa? That is where researches happen. Just go and sit down
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
don4real18:

if you and your family don't do good things doesn't mean others will tread on a similar path... Have a positive mindset
Lol look at this hopeless kid. I shouldn't come here to boast about my achievements and that of my family because we aint on the same level at all. Try get some good food to eat today okay and don't be deliberately stupíd.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2016
neocortex:

Don't be fooled, every sane country iincluding india has rejected facebook's internet greek gift,
but the incompetent leaders in Africa accepted it without protest.
What you don't know is that there are a lot of negative consequences attached to facebook "free"
internet.
That is how the slave traders used ordinary shining mirror to purchase humans as slaves
from African kings in the past.

Not all gift should be accepted.

So you wanna compare current Indian with Africa? Indian can develop any technology they want from building railways, trains to making making needles. They can generate their WiFi and Internet satellite.

Africa ha nothing! Only native culture. You have nothing to lose bro. You should be grateful
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by neocortex: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Mayflowa:

So you wanna compare current Indian with Africa? Indian can develop any technology they want from building railways, trains to making making needles. They can generate their WiFi and Internet satellite.

Africa ha nothing! Only native culture. You have nothing to lose bro. You should be grateful

Every thing boils down to money, anybody can "generate" internet
so long as he/she has the money. Your post make it looks as though the
countries that rejected facebook's "free" internet have unlimited supply
of money when in reality a sizeable number of their populace are still bedevilled
with poverty.

Ask yourself why will a country reject "free network" i.e free money?

The EU rejected the offer and so do most asian countries, not even
greek that is so enmeshed in debt welcomed such idea, guess
where facebook found it easiest ? Africa of course. No single African
country raised an eyebrow.

We all know that no sane country will reject such offer since it will
reduce government and citizens spending but those who know better
are not fooled by greek gift because in the long run, they have everything
to lose.

African leaders and Africans are the major reason why Africa remains the way it is
we think of eating everything today.

The philosophy of eating anything that looks like food(even if might be poisonous)
is our
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Wow ...you have just shot yourself in the ass stupid . you are trying to justify your foolishness... I'm weak, you look like a headless chicken mumbling nonsense.
From your few statement i could detect that your ignorance abound.
I won't bother throwing words with a toddler . I understand your life is Miserable, but atleast try next time to be constructive and think critically before spewing rubbish here about Nigeria. To me you look like a dumb fool without any working cerebration. Grow up boy and don't bother to reply this because i have just schooled you.
Lol just take a look at this fool trying so hard to school me. He can't even construct a simple sentence. When I had my first degree boy, I bet you were still crawling that's if you were even born then. Maybe its the nature of the dark background you had but next time, use your tenses well when constructing a sentence okay ? Also try to limit the use of abusive words , it won't help you. Kids of nowadays sha.

I just checked your profile. This fool even plays nairabet to survive grin
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Mr pussysmasher how are you again...seems you are jobless.
i have got a 6-year-old cat and it needs a life partner since you are the pussysmasher.
yeah, i play nairabet and i am not denying that either. i have made money you can't even think of making in thousand years to come from your kiosk business, what else have you been doing with your worthless life apart from pussysmahing. seriously you need a medical check up because you are losing your mind already. worthless piece of shit from iranu mother. oloriburuku somebody.
Don't invoke the wrath of God into your life by insulting my mother.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

your mum, lol.. she messed up giving birth to you. she should have used postinor2. omo ale jati jati
Sesanbimbo:

Worthless piece of shit from iranu mother. oloriburuku somebody.
mynd44 and co hope you can have a look at this kid. Don't make me start with him.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
PussySmasher:

mynd44 and co hope you can have a look at this kid. Don't make me start with him.
lmao pussy-somebody, that's the worst you can do. smh please just grow up. period.

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
neocortex:

Every thing boils down to money, anybody can "generate" internet
so long as he/she has the money. Your post make it looks as though the
countries that rejected facebook's "free" internet have unlimited supply
of money when in reality a sizeable number of their populace are still bedevilled
with poverty.

Ask yourself why will a country reject "free network" i.e free money?

The EU rejected the offer and so do most asian countries, not even
greek that is so enmeshed in debt welcomed such idea, guess
where facebook found it easiest ? Africa of course. No single African
country raised an eyebrow.

We all know that no sane country will reject such offer since it will
reduce government and citizens spending but those who know better
are not fooled by greek gift because in the long run, they have everything
to lose.

African leaders and Africans are the major reason why Africa remains the way it is
we think of eating everything today.

The philosophy of eating anything that looks like food(even if might be poisonous)
is our

I don't understand. All these countries you mention control their own cyber space. They can stop a website and cyber signal if they so wish. Their citizens enjoys limitless internet at peanut rate. Nigeria internet space is infiltrated by export. They have what you are protecting already-Data security in server.

The government and high security workplace can choose to use their manufactured internet but don't stop Africa populace to enjoy internet. For mark, Increased internet will see a lot more people will joining facebook and whatsapp. That is profit. On our part, entrepreneurs will spring up, businesses can open webpage, you can GPS the country, online businesses will be more developed and most importantly, researches can be followed on internet. Books and video can be watched to developed science. As a lecturer, I know what internet means to me and my students in Nigeria.
Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by mojeer678: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Mayflowa post=49006908]

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by mojeer678: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Mayflowa post=49006908]

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by mojeer678: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mayflowa:

I pity you actually. What more do you have to lose? Would you rather remain like this? Who do you think has been providing Internet connection for you? Did your countrymen make any?

Your continent has Been raped back and front. You are constantly "blessed" with poor leadership, yet you abhor progress and development. Do you know what limitless Internet can do for Africa? That is where researches happen. Just go and sit down

Pity yourself.

Who has been raping Afrika 'back and front'? What is limitless internet? Do you have "limitless internet"? How has limitless internet improved your life? What researches are you talking about? Continue gorging yourself with your lamestream media propaganda and don't take a pause to really think for once why these greek gifts for Afrika? Do you know what "datr" is? You think everyone is like you? common-core 'educated' plebe?

I'm sure you have a FB account where your entire life has been profiled. Keep it up and help your police state make its job easier, mtcshewww!!!

For those who need a real laugh: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/10/mark-zuckerberg-awarded-cia-surveillance-award/

Hehehehehehe!! grin

Re: Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2016
mojeer678:

Pity yourself.

Who has been raping Afrika 'back and front'? What is limitless internet? Do you have "limitless internet"? How has limitless internet improved your life? What researches are you talking about? Continue gorging yourself with your lamestream media propaganda and don't take a pause to really think for once why these greek gifts for Afrika? Do you know what "datr" is? You think everyone is like you? common-core 'educated' plebe?

I'm sure you have a FB account where your entire life has been profiled. Keep it up and help your police state make its job easier, mtcshewww!!!

I have seen most of your topics and post. You are very bitter and negative person. That is you and you can't change it. You are someone that rejoice over others failure and misfortune. So no wonder you approach the topic of discuss like this.

The world would never have been built without internet. Everything you see in modern day life is internet-influence. What has Nigeria got to hide for instance except embezzled funds and manipulative policies. Until we become a world power, don't speak of data security from the west because right now, they still control internet. Even South Africa owns Aso Rock server.

Why, because you can't build yours. what you can only do to build one is to learn with internet. See your life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / The Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.