Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended (49211 Views)

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by electrokcoi(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Keep telling yourselves lies for consolation having made the most grievous mistake of voting a man who has no other political capital nor credentials other than standing up for implementation of Sharia law in the year 2000 after Obasanjo's administration pronounced a temporary ban on the murderous law sweeping across northern Nigeria at the time.

The truth is that 2014 budget fiscal year ended on March, 2015.

The 2015 budget was signed into law by GEJ on 10th May, 2016, 19 days to Buhari's inauguration.

Stop spewing the nonsense meant to deceive gullible zombies among you.
let them keep deceiving them selves in the name of change
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

"In my second time as a finance minister, from 2011 to 2015, we had the instrument, we had the means, we had done it before, but ZERO POLITICAL WILL."

“So we were not ABLE TO SAVE when we should have. That is why you find that Nigeria is now in the situation it is in.".. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

http://pulse.ng/local/okonjo-iweala-there-was-no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-ex-minister-says-id4922425.htm99]
Are you trying to argue the truth?[or]

This crayon boy...I ask you questions and you develop Selective amnesia ...

What is political will? Political will on the side of who? Do we practice monarchy or tyrannical government? Do President have absolute power? Obj was able to muscle opposition and that didn't help our democracy and he had his way positively and negatively.... Jonathan opened up the space and that's why anybody can talk even without reasoning...If Jonathan behaved and handled issues like Obj; there won't be APC or Buhari as president today#fact#

Jonathan was ready to SAVE and was SAVING up until APC Governors led by Fashola defeated him(FG) both in High & Appeal court...and ran ahead to Supreme court...hence he had to settle out of court by sharing ECA savings... internet remembers bro... otherwise if he allowed them to win him in supreme Court which was certain...Nigeria would have lost ALL her savings but today, SWF, ECA still exists because he settled out of court and allowed them access to ECA...

How, amswer my questions;

1)If Jonathan didn't want or lacked political will to save; then why did he institute and get us the Sovereign Wealth Fund Which will soon mature?

2)How much has Buhari; your hero who has political will and clout saved because crude has sold above budget benchmark?

3)How much is our reserves from what was handed over to him including ECA knowing so well that crude sells above budget benchmark and CBN has sufficient dollars for black market and pilgrimages?

4)How far budget performance especially capital projects almost 2years into Buhari administration?

5)What happened to all the rhetorics of recovered funds? Where are those funds?

4 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by amliftedhigher: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
Jonathan spent just five months in power in 2015 but exhausted 10.5 months of budget and left huge debt in addition. PDP is dead for good. Hurray!
Where did N106B wired to wike of PDP at the last second come from?
We know better.
Sorry brother. But which part of your body do you reason with? Because I don't think you are using your brain?

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by greatermax77(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Government we were taught is a continuious process, many good policies iniciated by previous administration that are suppose to continued were suspended out of hate for Gej. Putting persnal & party interest above national interest. After several trial & erro which brought us to this present economic situation,they have gone back to the rejected stone that has become the corner stone. APC has nothing new to offer Nigeria
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by omoseth(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
Jonathan spent just five months in power in 2015 but exhausted 10.5 months of budget and left huge debt in addition. PDP is dead for good. Hurray!
We know better.

U well at all?
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by bashydemy1: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
legendte:

zombie, and you forgot that Nigeria witnessed terrorism for the first time under GEJ.
Pipeline bombing that was caused by his careless talk and pride.
Get sense small please. Every government has her own challenges.
Buhari should deal with his.

Yes a zombie who can reasoning along the line unlike a useless wailer that just comment with hatred heart... Terrorism start under GEJ how did that affect the economy? How did that cripple the economy.. Terrorism is happening under his watch and he have the heart to order the sharing of money meant for ammunition are you even sane at all? Tell me about his talk and pride that make your useless brothers started bombing pipelines if not that they the support of ineffectual baboon. We in it for a showdown and i never see who them born well to even plan impeachment against Buhari..
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by dazdilijae(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Cromagnon:
hahahahahahahahaha
so there are still mumus that believe in govt propaganda
issorai
it means winning election will be much easier with imbeciles like you
hw many of the jonathan adesina rice you don ever see for market in your life
we are feeding ourself and yet bag of imported rice is 20,000
your brain fluid is watery

Please ask how much rice is in Benin republic
Also ask why the rice bag remained N7000 for d duration of that govt
Every1 chooses 2 believe what they want,
for or against an opinion
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by sorepco(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
My guy you should ve put a pun to it by telling him....i suspect as a zombie you had/drank 'blood' for lunch!!
Lol...zombie feed on blood and flesh i guess.

grossintel:
I suspect you are a zombie and I don't talk to zombies.

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Businessideas: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Do you really give business ideas with the way you reason always?...smh

2)57b was state liabilities that federal government decided to fill the gap not corruption little mind...

3) Airport remodelling contract...why not read up when it is due to be completed and stop spewing ignorance and hate here boy...It's funding structure is also tied to performance... grow up!!!

4)Like singing corruption is only music with no evidence is what extremists like you wanna hear about Jonathan... kindly tell me how corruption or stealing is possible in a system that it is technology driven? btw APC minions denied the existence of this program...and suddenly your god like a dog is going back to his vomit...Will you hack the farmer of his money or steal fertilizer in transit?

5)Even when this APC friendly news outlet recognized it as a success in that administration yet your hatred and prejudice still wanna poison the atmosphere here...

Well-done. Keep making excuses for corruption and corrupt people because they are your friends and family.
How N57billion worth of fertilizers,like arms money, got consumed by 'ghosts ' under GEJ administration, in your opinion, is pardonable.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Splashme: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2016
jamesibor:
Lalasticlala, over to you.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Geniro: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Cromagnon:
hahahahahahahahaha
so there are still mumus that believe in govt propaganda
issorai
it means winning election will be much easier with imbeciles like you
hw many of the jonathan adesina rice you don ever see for market in your life
we are feeding ourself and yet bag of imported rice is 20,000
your brain fluid is watery

Zombie, the notable increase in rice sufficiency blossoming now is part of Adeshina policy drive. Some of you are just too daft.

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Businessideas:

Well-done. Keep making excuses for corruption and corrupt people because they are your friends and family.
How N57billion worth of fertilizers,like arms money, got consumed by 'ghosts ' under GEJ administration, in your opinion, is pardonable.

Read your accusation against me and look in the mirror... hypocrite!!!

Where did You see that 57b was stolen plz?

Start your hypocritic corruption fight from your LGA, state and region...they all get allocations from centre... Stop vomiting hatred and prejudice here...

How much did your governor save? how's your state now?...Mine saved and my state is used as poster boy for progressive and innovative leadership... charity begins at home boy!!!

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Businessideas: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Read your accusation against me and look in the mirror... hypocrite!!!

Where did You see that 57b was stolen plz?

Start your hypocritic corruption fight from your LGA, state and region...they all get allocations from centre... Stop vomiting hatred and prejudice here...

How much did your governor save? how's your state now?...Mine saved and my state is used as poster boy for progressive and innovative leadership... charity begins at home boy!!!
It was not stolen yet the owners of the products were not paid yet some "ghosts " had consumed the fertilizers, bah?
Just kontinu. I wish you Goodluck and the Jonathan in it and all warts.
Some of you who profited from the corruption of that administration don't know that you and your generation will pay dearly for abusing the trust of Nigerians.
Since you pretend not to know what people like you have caused, let me break it down for you. The suppliers used their money to provide the fertilizers, your brothers and sisters collected it, and failed to remit the money to the government to repay the fertilizers suppliers. The reason that laudable program was aborted is because the suppliers were not paid so they couldn't restock and the farmers could not get a regular supply and their farm output plummeted.

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by engrlarex(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
that's because you must be a dullard like him...your kind are the likes of zimbabueans..who would stick with mugabe no matter...slavish zombie.. cheesy

take a chill, you still have a longer period to wail, coz that's how u'l wail for 8years, tell me d person that will contest with him..i just hope u won't have hypertension before dem..carry Buhari matter for head like Gala, make u nor double ur hustle.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by engrlarex(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Hiploko:
Balloteli and Buhari share the same question. WHY ALWAYS ME... Ballotelli is for good. Goal scoring. Buhari is for bad... Hardship,recession and soaring prices. As it was in 1984, so it is today. Pls take some few minutes to ponder over this

He won because he has been tested before, remove sentiments from ur brain, ask those that were born in 1983-85...u still have a long way to go in wailing, is this how u'l wail for 8years, coz I'm yet to see opposition from anybody. U think PDP is serious or what...r dey putting dis govt on toes but wailing. Oga go double ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by engrlarex(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
the oduduwas should be ashamed of themselves...how can you be stuck with buhari..cheii..nigeria is doomed...

the ibo that is yet to understand what we called politics. they r being taught by the yorubas and Hausas. were was APGA and PPA today that was formed by Kalu and Ojukwu. U don't know politics is a game of numerical strength and interest. there is month shame anywia. No region can win the centre alone. U have to forn alliance. ask GEJ he'l explain better.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Kaira333: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2016
jamesibor:
Lalasticlala, over to you.
Honestly this is what happened exactly. God bless Goodluck!!
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Izonpikin: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
engrlarex:

take a chill, you still have a longer period to wail, coz that's how u'l wail for 8years, tell me d person that will contest with him..i just hope u won't have hypertension before dem..carry Buhari matter for head like Gala, make u nor double ur hustle.
your comment only buttresses the fact that nigeria stands hopelessly hopeless for fielding buhari as an undisputed savior of our country....can you listen to yourself..with all the great intellects we have in this country you still think no one is better than the old man we have as president..a man that has added nothing to this nation... angry angry angry angry...
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Businessideas:

It was not stolen yet the owners of the products were not paid yet some "ghosts " had consumed the fertilizers, bah?
Some of you who profited from the corruption of that administration don't know that you and your generation will pay dearly for abusing the trust of Nigerians.
Since you pretend not to know what people like you have caused, let me break it down for you. The suppliers used their money to provide the fertilizers, your brothers and sisters collected it, and failed to remit the money to the government to repay the fertilizers suppliers. The reason that laudable program was aborted is because the suppliers were not paid so they couldn't restock and the farmers could not get a regular supply and their farm output plummeted.

You are sick indeed...And it is dullards like you who support this mess as propelled by your ethnoreligious attachment to APC as led by president Cassandra...

And to show how silly you are...you even did an analysis of the situation, nailing nobody but yourself...So how did you prove by this analysis that Jonathan stole?... Since when did owing debts turn to stealing same or corruption?

Why didn't you answer my questions? I wish you and your generation double portion of the hunger cum frustration and felt by Nigerians today and always for voting a sectional and extremist president...
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Reeberry: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
We know better.
They don scatter your life for this thread already, because of this comment. grin
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Businessideas: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

You are sick indeed...And it is dullards like you who support this mess as propelled by your ethnoreligious attachment to APC as led by president Cassandra...

And to show how silly you are...you even did an analysis of the situation, nailing nobody but yourself...So how did you prove by this analysis that Jonathan stole?... Since when did owing debts turn to stealing same or corruption?

Why didn't you answer my questions? I wish you and your generation double portion of the hunger cum frustration and felt by Nigerians today and always for voting a sectional and extremist president...
I can live with your rudeness .
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
What is fact about what I highlighted? Where and when in the history of world governments has it ever taken that long to select ministers, especially of questionable conduct with cases with the EFCC? You really don't have to answer but you need to ask yourself why you do this for free when you can as well get paid for it.
[qquote author=TheGoodJoe post=48998802]

The reason why you threw in my Boss is because you want to distort facts. Never met Buhari. Never worked for his team. I leave in Port-Harcourt, dominated by PDP folks.

So keep that off the way.

Yes, picking cabinet members should come easy. However, the gross wastage in every area of government, males it not that easy. It is commendable he took his time to select the best to his knowledge.
[/quote]
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2016
signz:

Contrary to the slant given by these loud headlines, Okonjo-Iweala did not indict the Jonathan administration in which she served. Rather, she was referring to what many Nigerians already know; the strong opposition by some governors to the Jonathan government’s efforts to save in the Excess Crude Account and the Sovereign Wealth Fund sabotaged this important national priority.

“The governors’ criticism of Okonjo-Iweala’s many calls for the country to save for the rainy days are still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. This opposition culminated in the governors taking the Jonathan government to the Supreme Court in furtherance of their position that the Federal government had no right to “compel” them to save,”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/16/i-did-not-indict-jonathan-says-okonjo-iweala/

What will you say about this?

She clearly talked of OBJ and GEJ.

Governors did not want to save under OBJ. OBJ had the will to save and showed it by respecting the ECA. On the other hand, before the governors asked for their share, GEJ and NOI dipped their hands into the ECA repeatedly.

The Governors took the Government to court demanding for their share because NOI already spent from the ECA. (No will to save.)

Even after the Governors took their share, why did the FG not save their share? (No Will To Save.)

What about the Foreign Reserves? During plenty, our Foreign reserves reduced and our debt increased. (No Will To Save.)

That is why we are here today. Not economic policies or Selecting Ministers. No will to save.

Just wastage.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
TheSixthSense:
What is fact about what I highlighted? Where and when in the history of world governments has it ever taken that long to select ministers, especially of questionable conduct with cases with the EFCC? You really don't have to answer but you need to ask yourself why you do this for free when you can as well get paid for it.

Running a country with a windfall to achieve great things like Refineries, High Quality roads low cost housing and Multiple power stations should come easy.

However, during plenty, we witnessed wastage like never before and nothing to show.

Any body that feels you can just select a team with ease lacks understanding the height of corruption we face in the country.

Almost every politician is out there to sink this country. Saboteurs are in large magnitude. GEJ stated Boko Haram infiltrated his government.

In such delicate period, picking a cabinet is difficult and it was right to take time.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Businessideas:

Do not mind their ignorance. Imagine blaming our economic crisis on selecting Ministers late and trying to absolve wastage of Billions of Dollars.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Businessideas:

I can live with your rudeness .

cheesycheesy Sorry bro... I am not rude... don't play the victim...I react based on your words... And why curse my generation? I had to reciprocate because unlike Jonathan,we won't allow APC and her minions get away with their arrogance and warped mentality always...
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by tammie24: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:
I now know why that Yoruba man named his dog Buhari

He went back to his vomit

Omenka, Beremx and Ngenekwenu won't like this
abeg commot beremx for there

She don change o!
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by murmee: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
smirn:

**** you forget soon how this same clueless and corrupt GEJ left a subsidy debt of almost NGN600 Billion before leaving office. ****
My dear, I wonder o. It appears all the reasonable Nairalanders have disappeared, leaving only the 5% people to make senseless, useless and annoying comments. It's a shame!
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by petchi: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari kindly sallow your pride and seek advise from ex presidents.
But he has been getting advise from Obasanjo nah.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Qualer: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nairastake:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He'll soon revive Jonathan back to Aso Rock...

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yes, picking a cabinet of trustworthy people is not the easiest thing to do for a Nigerian president but for you to continue insisting that he took the right time even with his selection of EFCC candidates - appointing the same people who took the FG to court for not sharing the federal reserves among states - only makes me wonder your motive. Anyway, good luck and thanks for the information.
TheGoodJoe:

Running a country with a windfall to achieve great things like Refineries, High Quality roads low cost housing and Multiple power stations should come easy.

However, during plenty, we witnessed wastage like never before and nothing to show.

Any body that feels you can just select a team with ease lacks understanding the height of corruption we face in the country.

Almost every politician is out there to sink this country. Saboteurs are in large magnitude. GEJ stated Boko Haram infiltrated his government.

In such delicate period, picking a cabinet is difficult and it was right to take time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Femi Fani-Kayode Poses With His 4 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.