Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended (49213 Views)

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by advocatebaba(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Amanwulu1:
I think u're d one whose brain should b formatted so as to enable u discuss sanely. cos ur brain n ur arguement na wao! Infact dat guy trying to talk sense into u is trying.
ND HIS BRAIN IS TOO WEAK TO XPRES WORDS IN CLARITY. WAT HE MEANT IS LEGIBLE SO HE SHUD DNT FEIGN HIS IGNORANCE. E SHUD XPRES IMSELF WEL NXT TYM B4 E GET ANODA SHOT OF HIS LIFE.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by disloman(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2016
These media people know that most Nigerians are gullible and don't think.Most of those who commented on this news do not understand what they read.Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by engrlarex(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Ellidude:
Keep deceiving yourself. If you think Nigerians will vote APC again, then I'll suggest you start going for political counseling.

if Buhari should contest 200 times, i'l keep voting him...within you, tell ursef d bitter truth, can u build a collapsed building within a week. the government has tried on corruption and security..i believe dey will get it right on economy. so take a chill. he's spending 8yrs except if we don't have north in Nigeria again.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by olipo: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari kindly sallow your pride and seek advise from ex presidents.
wtf...seek advice from who?Lolz you should not have said that my dear (who ever you are)
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Emma5097: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
Jonathan spent just five months in power in 2015 but exhausted 10.5 months of budget and left huge debt in addition. PDP is dead for good. Hurray!
Where did N106B wired to wike of PDP at the last second come from?
We know better.

Brain dead and clueless like apc. So you no wan grow? Feel sorry for you.
olipo:
wtf...seek advice from who?Lolz you should not have said that my dear (who ever you are)
olipo:

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by chrisnero(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Don't worry about growing Old, nature does that for you. Focus on growing wiser, you must do that by yourself. Zombies

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by KardinalZik(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
No more repression of Jonathan's policies? Wow! The dullard have realized that his predecessor had more robust plans for naija than him.

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by nellyelitz(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Him get choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by PecE2Make: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Animal
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by erico2k2(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Which deficit and a phantom five months are you talking about when the 2014 budget ran through till 31st March, 2015? Have you forgotten that 2015 only got expended on May 10th, 2016, this year. Do you know the percentage recurrent expenditure in 2015 budget?

You think you can come to a public forum to repeat the same rubbish you do among your gullible friends and be allowed to get away with it?

Stop fabricating lies to shoot your conscience. Enough of these obfuscation
exactly what I told another guy . Come on line to type craaaap
anyway this FG always swallowing it's vomits.

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by erico2k2(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
engrlarex:

if Buhari should contest 200 times, i'l keep voting him...within you, tell ursef d bitter truth, can u build a collapsed building within a week. the government has tried on corruption and security..i believe dey will get it right on economy. so take a chill. he's spending 8yrs except if we don't have north in Nigeria again.
see them. We nor tell una say dem go still vote

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Watching and waiting

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari kindly sallow your pride and seek advise from ex presidents.

if GEJ policy eva took anywhr n life was so good stil wondering y mysef n other meaningful nigerian kicked a prof out to vote a man wit no certificate.. wu takes advice frm a loser anyway.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by ancientbanana: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Cromagnon:
go and read dictionary
stand up for
jonathan has only ever stood up for stella odua and diezani(looting)
nothig good ever
wat does buhari stand for, propaganda, lies, tyranny, n failure.

3 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Izonpikin: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Niger Delta is a clear case of stupidity. What is the intelligence in making lives miserable for your people, family and your self?

Does Buhari need to negotiate with those guys to know that they are only making lives harder for themselves?

Things are not yet hard. Let them blow. I am waiting with my 3D glasses for the Akwa Ibom women that want to protest Unclad to punish Buhari.

What we need for this government us to continue blocking Wastage. Enlighten us on the power of transparency. The TSA would hardly go back. See how it was easy to track the Banks that held back dividends of crude? That is management and good leadership.

We the Citizens have our responsibility to make things work around us without the Presidency. Like exposing criminals, paying taxes etc.

Using our hands to cripple the economy is the height of stupidity. The same people will say Dullard.
do not absolve buhari of his incompetence..

Buhari needs to know that economies do not run alone by blocking leakages..it also involves creating numerous avenues to make money..and that part of economics has always eluded buhari...he is a micro manager..buhari is one that can't make an economy boom..he is just too old and stiff and not to forget unintelligent...

And I will say buhari lacks diplomacy which has actually fueled the problem in the Niger delta...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Why did I come late. They have collected all the LIKEs in this topic. I would have said something reasonable enough to attract some likes.
Something like "YOU GUYS SHOULD APPRECIATE BUHARI FOR DOING EVERYTHING BY HIMSELF AND ACKNOWLEDGING THAT HE APPOINTED BRAINLESS HATERS AS MINISTERS.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by AreaFada2: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Fear God,stop deceiving people here....when was oil less than 30% of our GDP??

Do you even know the difference between GDP and government revenue?
Many people do not know.

The total worth of goods and services, including Baba Onikeke's income, Dangote, Cocoa farmers in Ondo, Plantain farmers in Edo, millet farmers in Kebbi, spare parts dealers, hotels, roadside buka, etc. Per year.
They make up around 70% of our GDP.

If we all relied on oil income that go into few hands, 9ja would be in perpetual hunger.

FG income from oil is what is circa 70% of total govt income, not GDP.. Learn the difference first before you argue.

Even diaspora people send over $20 billion dollars home yearly. Can the FG budget much higher than income? How much is 9ja budget in dollars? shocked

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by engrlarex(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2016
erico2k2:

see them. We nor tell una say dem go still vote

we no get options for now, there is no contendable candidates to slug it out with him as far as north is concerned. and we the ooduwa r still with him..we know d region that is not comfortable with him. voting is a numerical game. so take a chill.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Izonpikin: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2016
engrlarex:

that's because you must be a dullard like him...your kind are the likes of zimbabueans..who would stick with mugabe no matter...slavish zombie.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Izonpikin: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2016
engrlarex:

we no get options for now, there is no contendable candidates to slug it out with him as far as north is concerned. and we the ooduwa r still with him..we know d region that is not comfortable with him. voting is a numerical game. so take a chill.
the oduduwas should be ashamed of themselves...how can you be stuck with buhari..cheii..nigeria is doomed...

2 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Hiploko(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2016
engrlarex:

Balloteli and Buhari share the same question. WHY ALWAYS ME... Ballotelli is for good. Goal scoring. Buhari is for bad... Hardship,recession and soaring prices. As it was in 1984, so it is today. Pls take some few minutes to ponder over this

1 Like

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by olipo: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Emma5097:

I guess you know how stupid you actually are and yet you don't want to receive sense..i got you in prayers tho.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Leadwayinfra: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Meanwhile I heard that some Sai buharist in the north have resorted to

3 Likes

Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by olipo: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Emma5097:

I guess you know how stupid you are and yet you have refused to receive sense...I got you in prayer tho
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by ChrisEsq: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2016
The man GEJ was a prophet.
jamesibor:
Lalasticlala, over to you.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Ellidude:
Keep deceiving yourself. If you think Nigerians will vote APC again, then I'll suggest you start going for political counseling.

Nigerians know d truth by way,,we knw nigeria wonnt turn to america in 1yr regardless of d magical campaign promises d wailers kips remindin us.. it took obama 5 to 6yrs to get america out of recession.,our slide into recession as bin long predicted,,n its so unfortunate we culd nt avert it,as 4 d policies shame on d elites wit certificates surrounding our president,,the elections r ova so shuld wailing b ova its abt a 1yr+,,,we need constructive criticism n proffered solutions.. one thing is fr sure naija don leave egypt,we might b in d wilderness rite nw which xplains y sum pple prefer eygpt but we r headin fr development n beta life fr all..jus sayin buhari might jus b our moses n ofcus wonnt b short journey..ask china
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Because if hate for the former party , tribalism, and religious sediment. This man is destroying Nigeria. Patiently waiting for 2019.
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by keynesstreet2: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Yehman:
The zoo has fallen!
Proudly 5% cos we never expected much from a government built on lies and propaganda.

Meanwhile, I heard that hunger and suffering makes people to be sound and objective in reasoning. Let's see how Strong this proposition will hold in 2019.

On economic recession:
I stand with competitive federalism via fundamental constitutional change, including fiscal federalism—taxation powers, rights over natural resources, wage setting, fiscal responsibility, etc – breaking from unitary-federalism of uniform standards to multi-speed federalism with only minimum standards.
#i stand with true federalism
I think you are contradicting yourself......
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Yehman(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2016
keynesstreet2:
I think you are contradicting yourself......
Read and digest carefully again
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by lexyclasy: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Standing5:
Jonathan spent just five months in power in 2015 but exhausted 10.5 months of budget and left huge debt in addition. PDP is dead for good. Hurray!
Where did N106B wired to wike of PDP at the last second come from?
We know better.
Another Mad dog released......
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by Henrichemeka(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2016
You now found sense in the nonsense of Jonathan. Hihihihhahahaha. Did i just laf?
Re: As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended by egobetatoday: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2016
I see all zombies recoiling in shame. if I was a zombie i wont eat for 5days...infact I will just jump into lagos lagoon. The shame is too much abeg hiohiohiohiohio kai...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. / Femi Fani-Kayode Poses With His 4 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.