Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. (469 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Guy Just Dey Accuse me for snatching his babe but this is what really happened...
She met me when I was busy reading article on nairaland and she asked me if I know any Joshua around here,,she described him and I found out he was my friend...
I told her I know him but his house is kinda far but she insisted I take her there..i searched for him but couldn't find him. I told her that when he comes I will tell him you came...she appreciated and asked for my number which I gave her..she called that evening and asked if he is back..i said yes...so few days later she called that she wanna see me...i asked if there was any problem but said no...
We fixed a date and when I met her she was like " I haven't been my self since I saw you,I really love you and i have never love someone this much , I know this is wrong but had no option"
I was like please no I can't because you're my friend Gf So it's not possible but she said my friend was not her boyfriend that they're just friends,.she said she will die if I don't date her ,I was confused I did not even know when we started kissing and we are madly in love before my friend noticed it.....
PLEASE DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG?
Re: He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. by Strahovski2: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yes you did everything wrong.

Whether or not she claimed they are friends. As a man loyal to his friend and not a snitch, you are to inform your friend about her actions and let him know.. then if he breaks up with her, then you can do whatever you want.

Silly
Re: He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Strahovski2:
Yes you did everything wrong.

Whether or not she claimed they are friends. As a man loyal to his friend and not a snitch, you are to inform your friend about her actions and let him know.. then if he breaks up with her, then you can do whatever you want.

Silly

Thanks just wanted to clear my guilty conscience

(1) (Reply)

All Thanks To Apc, Sp3rm Is Now A Scarce Commodity / How Guys End Relationships / See What "CHANGE" Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.