Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Sex During Fasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex During Fasting (1013 Views)

What's Your Take On Sex During Menstral Period / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Fasting by holluphemydavid(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Somebody asked me this so I decided to bring it here for a proper matured Heart To Heart opinion from you beautiful romancelander

The question is:::

As a married woman or man is It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period?
Re: Sex During Fasting by holluphemydavid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Sex During Fasting by Mockinbird: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mohamed fhucks everday including ramadan.
Re: Sex During Fasting by donbenedict(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
I just duno if this fasting madness works..

Well u are married, I still don't get it why some Nigerian men will think having sex with their wives is a sin in some circumstances. God himself created sex for crying out loud.

I will still let people knw this. God is never and will never be interested in ur fast if after everything, u go bak to mock him.
Re: Sex During Fasting by Muvacci(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
What is sex? undecided
Re: Sex During Fasting by redcliff: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
donbenedict:
I just duno if this fasting madness works..

Well u are married, I still don't get it why some Nigerian men will think having sex with their wives is a sin in some circumstances. God himself created sex for crying out loud.

I will still let people knw this. God is never and will never be interested in ur fast if after everything, u go bak to mock him.

its not a sin but in the instance of the fasting period itself, lets say from 6am - whatever time it should be carried on to, it is totally wrong. the essence of fasting is to starve the flesh so that the spirit can be elevated. As we all know, sex is a fleshly activity. So in essence you are really not starving it rather you are giving it more pleasure which is against the essence of fasting in the real sense of it. Having it after ur fast is okay but within the period of your fast is a total no no!

PS: also being freaked about it and having it as a married couple almost everyday during the fast period is a total no no too. To be honest, if you are really in the spirit during your fast (which shows that you are taking your fast seriously), you would not really be hungry for sex because the spirit which is greater than the flesh subdues these kinds of fleshly desires and lusts

for those who would like to argue more with me, please i want you to ask women why they dont have sex during their periods. Its not because its bad or a curse would come upon you or something as some people believe but for the single fact that there is "uncleanliness" coming out of them and they dont want that to come in contact with any thing else. they want to become pure again before engaging in sexual acts.
Re: Sex During Fasting by donbenedict(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
redcliff:

its not a sin but in the instance of the fasting period itself, lets say from 6am - whatever time it should be carried on to, it is totally wrong. the essence of fasting is to starve the flesh so that the spirit can be elevated. As we all know, sex is a fleshly activity. So in essence you are really not starving it rather you are giving it more pleasure which is against the essence of fasting in the real sense of it. Having it after ur fast is okay but within the period of your fast is a total no no!

PS: also being freaked about it and having it as a married couple almost everyday during the fast period is a total no no too. To be honest, if you are really in the spirit during your fast (which shows that you are taking your fast seriously), you would not really be hungry for sex because the spirit which is greater than the flesh subdues these kinds of fleshly desires and lusts

for those who would like to argue more with me, please i want you to ask women why they dont have sex during their periods. Its not because its bad or a curse would come upon you or something as some people believe but for the single fact that there is "uncleanliness" coming out of them and they dont want that to come in contact with any thing else. they want to become pure again before engaging in sexual acts.
what sort of nonsense is this? Elevate what damn spirit....

Was it not the same advice from the bible to husbands, do not deny your spouse your body?

You "righteous" Christians tend to take spirituality onto a very hilarious level. If u like eh, deny ur wife sex because you want to be in the spirit, by the time the devil uses that loophole to cause a rift in your marriage then u will understand what the fvck i'm talking about.

Like I said, God is not interested in your fast..
Re: Sex During Fasting by ajoo17(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Every fast has a period which is like 6am to 6pm or like muslim who likely fast btw say 3 - 4am to 7pm after which there is break. As soon as you break for food, you can have sex. Sex is only prohibited btw the period of fasting only. If for instance you have a marathon fast for abt 3 days, 7 days, 21 days or 28 days as the case may be, you are expected to stay out of sex for these periods. However if it is a daily fasting are observing you can still be meeting with madame on a daily basis. Once you break the fast, you can meet with madame, nothing spoil.
Re: Sex During Fasting by michaelbrad: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2016
It's suicide mission to have sex while fasting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4WR7thBdv4

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come In: 18 Rules To Keep Your Guys From Dumping You / if you had a chance 2 change 5 things abt d opposite sex, wat would it be? / These "CUCUMBER" Is Out Because Of Miss Anambra For Maximum Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.