Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy (17164 Views)

MMM Members... Sigh Of Relief As The One Month Freeze Is Explained / Important Message To All Mmm Members / Important Message To All Mmm Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by ntimkpo: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2016
We May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants – CBN Alerts Nigerians http://oexnews.com/2016/08/31/may-soon

I want to believe that SEC have not seen this post. Is this not the real SCAM we've been talking about? It's rather unfortunate that things are getting really hard with our beloved country; we've never been praying for this so let's take caution. If this government wouldl be[color=#770077][/color] sincere to us, they'll be the one to go to the media and demand all Nigerians to resort to MMM, but they wont. Please SERVE yourself o. I am currently registering more than enough participants now in my community because everybody has awakened. If you need me, call or watsapp me NOW 08095448447
If you want to give it a thought, I'm sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by djblue007(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
For one sucessful story from mmm their are ten unsuccessful stories.

People should learn to work for their money, not giving the little they have to scammers.
Who are the unsuccessful story tellers?
I'm a guider in MMM and for you to be one you undergo a special training with standard teaching procedures........... I can't stop laughing at many people's ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by jayhk(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:
I Laugh in Japanese....

MMM is real because it payed you...

When the right time come, what will happen will happen

MMM will be fraud when they run with your cash.

History will never lie.... As long as a fish sees a bait, the sinker and hook will become it's friend.
kindly leave the scam for us .....we love it cos i have attained certain heights in life that i never imagined possible this fast.The system has pleased me to the fullest nd other participants...lets enjoy our scam...while you enjoy your CHANGE GOVERNMENT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Chuksemi(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM paid me. I am behind them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by jayhk(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2016
I CHALLENGE YOU ALL HATERS....ASK ANY PARTICIPANT SO FAR IN MMM IF THEIR LIVES HASN'T BE TOUCHED POSITIVELY...MAKE UNA DEY THERE DEY HATE WILL WE KEEP MAKING IT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by DomMavro: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM is so, so, REAL! More real than anything in human history that i know of!

We can all see for ourselves what MMM stands for and is doing,. to better the lives of ordinary people, even the rich are not left behind.

No need for panic!. No need for fear!!

JUST JOIN THE MMM COMMUNITY NOW!!!

Send me a mail on - okiah26don@gmail.com
OR
call me on- 08098848985 to join.

HAVE A BLESSED MAVRO EXPEREINCE!!!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM for people that cannot think.

There is no logic behind MMM.

Greed always open doors to gullibility and as usual, naija no dey carry last for anything that looks like awoof.

Anyway, those that will enjoy will and those that will cry will cry.

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Nairaland is asleep.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Debells(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
God bless the day I joined this wonderful community. I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN ON THE STREET IF NOT FOR MMM. MMM PROMISES NOTHING AND GIVES SO MUCH. OUR LEADERS PRPMISED EVERYTHING AND HAS GIVEN NOTHING....... LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by glisconcepts(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
And that's the same MMM that SEC is calling fraud

Government has vowed to keep seeing the poor getting poorer

Government has nothing good to offer us atall
MMM has given me financial freedom.

Long live mmm
Call me today, let me take you through the steps of earning 100% above what so ever u earn today.

Guider details
Guider name: Chinwe Gladden
Email: Chinweokiah@gmail.com

Number: 0806622170
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Debells(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2016
This isn't business or MLM OR HYP. IT'S A COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS HELP EACH OTHER.... SHIKENNA.
catlova2:
MMM for people that cannot think.

There is no logic behind MMM.

Greed always open doors to gullibility and as usual, naija no dey carry last for anything that looks like awoof.

Anyway, those that will enjoy will and those that will cry will cry.

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Nairaland is asleep.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Udeme288(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
cybercares:
Now this is what I called changing the world... When Government abandoned her citizens, then God sent Prof. Mavrodi to save the poor and needy from the gruesome and greedy elites.

Henceforth, Anybody that call MMM Global a scam, Thunder that will fire the person is in the gym.

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number. New or old members are welcome to join

If you have not registered yet, please click and Join MMM to your financial status click here: http:///registration/?i=Saheedola2020@gmail.com

THANKS

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by globalresource: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Together we change the world
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by wealth123: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
We don't even need your enemy in MMM, the problem you have is pure lack of knowledge about MMM. It is not an investment as you think but a community of people helping one another. Pure and simple. Emphasis is not on money but love for one another. Nobody is forcing you to join, but if you love helping people, you are welcome. Do you see any scammer helping the needy as you can see in the pictures above? The politicians that are scamming you, are you not praising them? Leave us alone in MMM, we are happy people.
Ayed44:
ignorance is ur problem. Anyway nobody is forcing u to join MMM, but since ur government has abandoned u, I will advise u to show up at the nearest MMM charity centre so u can benefit from MMM charity work.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by hemartins(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
kaysunnex:
Yes MMM is changing lives.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD!

LOL. Change the world with MMM ba?
Just balance the money inflow so that you don't get scammed.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Judiciousg(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM,is a community anyone not involved can't explain, because if tired to be explained by that person or organization will only say or make unworthy comments out of self judgement. But I tell you,MMM is helping and liberating many financially, what dozens of wealthy people or organization couldn't do and you will wake up one morning and say MMM is SCAM.IF SCAM CAN BRING JOY AND HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE LIVES AND PUT SMILES ON THEIR FACES THEN LET SCAM PREVAIL. MMM GIVING SUPPORT TO HUMANITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Judiciousg(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM,is a community anyone not involved can't explain, because if tried to be explained by that person or organization will only say or make unworthy comments out of self judgement. But I tell you,MMM is helping and liberating many financially, what dozens of wealthy people or organization couldn't do and you will wake up one morning and say MMM is SCAM.IF SCAM CAN BRING JOY AND HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE LIVES AND PUT SMILES ON THEIR FACES THEN LET SCAM PREVAIL. MMM GIVING SUPPORT TO HUMANITY.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by urbanmonk: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
freedom from financial slavery - MMM
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by toideve(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
For one sucessful story from mmm their are ten unsuccessful stories.

People should learn to work for their money, not giving the little they have to scammers.

Have you heard of any unsuccessful stories about MMM Nigeria? Talk true and shame the devil. You are just talking base on them say them say. Pls wake up!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by anselm791(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
toideve:

Have you heard of any unsuccessful stories about MMM Nigeria? Talk true and shame the devil. You are just talking base on them say them say. Pls wake up!

No, but we heard about Russia, China and South Africa. That has to count for something?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by toideve(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2016
anselm791:

No, but we heard about Russia, China and South Africa. That has to count for something?

OK! Did you also take out time to study what really happened in these countries? Are you also aware that MMM is currently functioning in these countries?

Truth is everybody is saying scam and no single scam case has been linked to MMM Global.

MMM is for risk takers it is not for everybody.

No matter how broke one is, there's always that amount you are not scared of losing. Take that money and experiment with it on MMM. If MMM runs away with it, I will join you and call MMM scam. Don't be a hearer only, be the doer too. Take risks!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
SEC should come out straight, they should clearly state that they want MMM to be registered or perhaps they want to be part of it. We guiders and members of MMM don't need SEC to operate because they will pollute it. Countless Nigerians has benefited from MMM and more are yet to; several Ministries in many States has not been regular in salary payment, some had not been paid salary since november of last year, people are dying of hunger...MMM has been a means of survive for lots of Nigerians, but here is SEC calling MMM federal Republic of Nigerian Ponzi Scheme; let them go and read about charles ponzi's scheme and why it failed after a year success and also MMM by going through the FAQ at the official website. SEC should be concerned about doing their best in reviving the economy and not picking on MMM that has helped countless people: students, civil servants, self employed etc. SEC should stay clear!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by YWNWA(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
MMM really impacting the lives of the less privilege while helping each others. Long live MMM Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Jeffy1206(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
People say invest your money in something else... Who said MMM is an investment company? Or business oriented? You guys cannot start any panic to me at all... I stand gidigba tongue

Provide help with spare money and don't allow greed to come in. Naija I dey hail... Dollars now #430 cry who can afford my imported goods

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Genius19(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
For your Information MMM don't operate on central account. MMM don't collect Money from anyone in the community.
MMM works on what is known as peer to peer system.
Whereby participant transfer money directly to each others bank account or Bitcoin wallet
Take you time to study on how this Great financial apocalypse works before confronting any of our member.
generalbush:
I Laugh in Japanese....

MMM is real because it payed you...

When the right time come, what will happen will happen

MMM will be fraud when they run with your cash.

History will never lie.... As long as a fish sees a bait, the sinker and hook will become it's friend.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by generalbush(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Genius19:
For your Information MMM don't operate on central account. MMM don't collect Money from anyone in the community.
MMM works on what is known as peer to peer system.
Whereby participant transfer money directly to each others bank account or Bitcoin wallet
Take you time to study on how this Great financial apocalypse works before confronting any of our member.

Lol your investments....

Hope it fulfill your dreams...

Even a Mad man will defend his Mad state.

Even if you tell a Dog the bone is poisoned, it has made up its mind.

Enjoy.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Jeffy1206(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
cry

3 Likes

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Swiftboy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

Lol your investments....

Hope it fulfill your dreams...

Even a Mad man will defend his Mad state.

Even if you tell a Dog the bone is poisoned, it has made up its mind.

Enjoy.
why not do a research for yourself huh? Your close mindedness is top notch!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by generalbush(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Swiftboy:
why not do a research for yourself huh? Your close mindedness is top notch!

How many investments like this have you ventured into??

There was one called Money Doubler scheme...

It kept on paying till it failed and people lost a lot...

You don't even know history... Cases like MMM have been in the past...

I don't mean Multi level Marketing... Just Exactly like MMM and it failed big time...

Go read history and be wise. Your mind is Made up already, so enjoy your investments...

1 Like

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Adyrin(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
So glad to be part of this scheme...
Really changing lives!

What the govt cannot do....
What the rich in the society cannot do...
That's what we doing!!!

#team Ruky...

WeeD Lyk Dat...
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Genius19(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who has the government helped?
Who has bank helped?
Who has SEC helped?
Who has the politicians helped?
Even our Nigerian forces, have they helped anyone?
I guess the obvious answer is NO
Back then in 2009 when Bitcoin was introduced, the government and SEC warned us that its a scam, we should not invest out money in it but today 1 bitcoin is close to $600 if not more than, you can check the equivalent in Naira. Thank God for the young man that invested just $27 as at then. After like 4, 5 years, bitcoin increased in value and the financial status of the young man change.
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loan to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won't be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can't talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scan (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the one languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn't repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can't shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn't use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won't be enough to accommadate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can't take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shot up that dirty mouth)
I've been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 20yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can over come any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM
We love who we are
SEC, who you don epp?
Make una face wetin dey face una for this country and leave us alone
A word is enough for the wise
#LongLiveMMM
#IrepSustainabilityOfTripleM
#MMMtouchLives
#MMMorgan

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. / Steps On How To Remain Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.