Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy (17162 Views)

MMM Members... Sigh Of Relief As The One Month Freeze Is Explained / Important Message To All Mmm Members / Important Message To All Mmm Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by dguyindcorner(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Another media of advertisement. Mmm is a risk i won't advice my enemy to take. undecided

Thank you ma.

What's the risk in providing help with my spare money? Why should I get heart attack for donating my spare money? It's people like you that don't want to see this world changed to a better place. Just leave us with our risks, we enjoy it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by dguyindcorner(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
tempest01:
https://www.nairaland.com/3324051/how-current-mmm-likely-end/3#49002102

Before you invest

it's not as if you are blind o, you just decided to be blind. We the participants can see the warnings written all over the mmm websites. We are encouraged to donate only our spare money, pls why would you lose sleep over spare money? Stop reminding us of what we know, it's inscribed in our hearts

Together we can do a lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by dguyindcorner(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
For one sucessful story from mmm their are ten unsuccessful stories.

People should learn to work for their money, not giving the little they have to scammers.

E dey pain you ni. Seriously my dear, I will employ you if you need employment since you need job and we are jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by luluosas(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
You won't see them here because this is too true to be believed. It is well.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by emmanuels1: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
see d change wer Buhari dey give Nigeria, see the Change wer MMM they give us....make them dey shout, make we dey get paid for MMM......Long Live MMM Nigeria, Together we Change The Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by emmanuels1: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
see d change wer Buhari dey give Nigeria, see the Change wer MMM they give us....make them dey shout, make we dey get paid for MMM......Long Live MMM Nigeria, Together we Change The Nigeria.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by skion: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
God bless MMM!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by slizylindy: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
catlova2:
MMM for people that cannot think.

There is no logic behind MMM.

Greed always open doors to gullibility and as usual, naija no dey carry last for anything that looks like awoof.

Anyway, those that will enjoy will and those that will cry will cry.

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Nairaland is asleep.

MMM IS NOT an Investment Mister!!!

MMM helps, why are you against helping? ain't you the greedy one here?

And, its our money...how is it your business? Be waiting for logic while we work above the economy, afterall its logic your govt use in swindling you guys, yet you believe them like the so called "gullible" Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by slizylindy: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
catlova2:

Greed always open doors to gullibility and as usual, naija no dey carry last for anything that looks like awoof.

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Nairaland is asleep.

And, its our money...how is it your business? Be waiting for logic while we work above the economy, after all its logic your govt use in swindling you guys, yet you believe them like the so called "gullible" Nigerians
[color=#990000][/color]
catlova2:

Nairaland is asleep.

And, its our money...how is it your business? Be waiting for logic while we work above the economy, after all its logic your govt uses in swindling you guys, yet you believe them like the so called "gullible" Nigerians
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Ayed44: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

How many investments like this have you ventured into??

There was one called Money Doubler scheme...

It kept on paying till it failed and people lost a lot...

You don't even know history... Cases like MMM have been in the past...

I don't mean Multi level Marketing... Just Exactly like MMM and it failed big time...

Go read history and be wise. Your mind is Made up already, so enjoy your investments...

stop comparing MMM with "some investment". MMM is not an investment. u need knowledge. MMM is a community of people who agree to donate their "SPARE MONEY" to help each other. is there anything wrong in donating your spare money to help your needy friend?.please try to learn the ideology of MMM before criticizing MMM.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by cmc1: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
this is what we are talking about... LONG LIVE MMM-NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
People are using their money to buy cigarettes which is harmful to their health and nobody is complaining. Why should anyone complain when I choose to use my money to help other people and get rewarded in the end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by dewayne(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
I weep for you.. Thats what you have been made to believe.. We in MMM have come to realize that hard working people deserve the best... we work for our money and banks use it to enrich their selves all in the name of we are saving our money with them. They are the real scam. Let your money and sweat work for you... Long live mmm
dollyjoy:
For one successful story from mmm their are ten unsuccessful stories.

People should learn to work for their money, not giving the little they have to scammers.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by odudupeter: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
see how Mmm is using pipo to change life and some pipo are still calling it scam... na was oh. diz life self. common sense is not common oh... the money I have made from Mmm from the pass four months ehnn bros... Mmm pays oh... jux yesterday I collected 93k n u want to tell me say mmm na scam? Ur ear!!!

Mmm Nigeria! together we change the world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by generalbush(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ayed44:
stop comparing MMM with "some investment". MMM is not an investment. u need knowledge. MMM is a community of people who agree to donate their "SPARE MONEY" to help each other. is there anything wrong in donating your spare money to help your needy friend?.please try to learn the ideology of MMM before criticizing MMM.

Who is fooling who?

You "Helped" the person because you will get 30% plus your investment back... Am i wrong?

have fun with the community cheesy
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by emysilva: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
NO MUCH TALKS. MMM PAYS
FOR MORE DETAILS CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM/CALL:+2347060694614
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by renalexX: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
djblue007:
You don't understands how it works. Just fold your arms and be observing with time. God has blessed me through MMM. Nobody forces you to join a community where people provide help to one another and get rewarded.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by renalexX: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice one guys let change the world, MMM PAYS! Forget the fault stories.

To learn more about the 30%, please contact me on whatsaap

Reagan
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by fiftynaira(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
MMM is scam
Jst like it's counterparts

Unless I will invest with 100k and get returns of 200k
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by supapraise1: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
For one sucessful story from mmm their are ten unsuccessful stories.

You're either not realistic or you're not intelligent enough to see that for one negative comment like yours there are 20+ positive ones.

I give you 3 more months Mr work for Money, you will join MMM, work for your money and put it into the community..
Someone donating 2million into the community, what is he doing?
Is he playing for the money.. Rich people are on the platform, poor people like you too are there..

We bridge the gap between both. From the poor guy that contributes 1k to the rich man that donates millions , you.
For the first time, I have seen another subject that unites Nigerians apart from Football.

MMM is here for your good take the advantage.. Sergeant Buhari has failed all of us
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by iomoge2(f): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2016
tempest01:
https://www.nairaland.com/3324051/how-current-mmm-likely-end/3#49002102

Before you invest

Is MMM a business that you'r investing?
Get your facts right bro.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by iomoge2(f): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2016
fiftynaira:
MMM is scam
Jst like it's counterparts

Unless I will invest with 100k and get returns of 200k
So who is d scammer
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
MMM works in such a way u don't Av to stress urself or overwork yourself before u get paid...

MMM is a community financial Aid system

MMM works in the principle of 30 days and u are guaranteed 30% of ur capital investment which you can withdraw all together.

MMM doesn't collect money from us.. We provide help to each other.. I. E.. We send money to each other bank account

Assuming u start with 50,000 for a new account u are entitled for a 20 dollars free registration bonus..

30% of 50k= 15,000

20 dollars = 7,000 ( depends on dollar rate)

Therefore the total money u can withdraw after a month is

50k+15k+7k= 72k

30% of 100k =N30,000

20 dollar =7k
Total = N137,000...

30% of 200k =N60,000
50 dollar = N17,500

Total = N272, 500

The higher ur capital the higher ur gain....

Call or whatsapp me on 08151367471 for more details and registration

1 Like

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by tundebj(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Since Mavrodi the man with the right ideology of helping people passed away, we have moved on... SO many "things" are now tagging themselves with this mans ideology...Whatever you do, do your own research well. The wealth God placed in this world is more then ENOUGH FOR ALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by fiftynaira(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2016
iomoge2:

So who is d scammer

Jamb question June 2017
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by rusher14: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Why are you begging people to join you?

Your success should be infectious.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Na wa o.
I got a site with me that totally convinced me (mmmwiki.com) after many attempts by 'friends' grin but Nna ehn, I'm seeing some bad comments now. Izz tempting but... To do or not to do?
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by chiste1: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Another media of advertisement. Mmm is a risk i won't advice my enemy to take. undecided
When you are ready to join,contact me as your prospective guider.
#MMMPays #MMMChangingLives #MMM4Life #MMMIsReal
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by chiste1: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
rusher14:
Why are you begging people to join you?

Your success should be infectious.

Its already over infectious and still infectious.
When you are ready to join,contact me as your prospective guider.
#MMMPays #MMMChangingLives #MMM4Life #MMMIsReal
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2016
This is wonderful. MMM - Together we change the world
tundebj:
MMM...together we can do a lot...let the talk continue while we continue to do good.
MMM providing series of portable typewriters and mobility canes to department of education for visually impaired, in a Federal institution, We are out to Support even the government to make life better. MMM ideology may not go well with everyone but touching lives has never been a crime. JOIN US, so many widows are been blessed, people join us lets do some good. bit. ly/mmmisreal or whatsapp me 08135514737, do you have an orphanage close to you, a home for the elderly? a hospital? we would bring our MMM CHARITY TRAIN to them carrying lots of help. talk soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.