Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (172316 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Olabantu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
The eagle eye has seen you again oo Angel Rose...Oya abeg no dey starve us of update....#patientlywaiting

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Maduchiamaka380(f): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
First to comment. Thank u for updating.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm, this is getting serious. In trying to grasp with both hands, Ife might lose it all.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by dannybomb(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
[url][/url]
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by dannybomb(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
thanks Angeless, you are the best, more inspiration to your brain.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Emperortj93(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
this ego is gradually becoming a fraud. how can one person be beautiful, likeable, intelligent and above all a virgin. but if I'm ask to take side between ife and ego, I will gladly choose ego cause I hate short, plump, insecure, dark, black girls that want to eat their cake and still have it.

yinka should contact a severe std and two 'Ogun' should strike his two balls. hate guys that sleep with married woman.

good job op

keep the update coming

6 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Olabantu(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for the update
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by donkelz(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2016
following seriously...by the way, i sent you friend requests on facebook (Diamond Tales and your main facebook page which i won't disclose here). my facebook profile name is It'z Baba Kelz Ewah. surprised to find out you're a great tuskite! and you're mutual friends wth my coursemates...
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Emperortj93:
this ego is gradually becoming a fraud. how can one person be beautiful, likeable, intelligent and above all a virgin. but if I'm ask to take side between ife and ego, I will gladly choose ego cause I hate short, plump, insecure, dark, black girls that want to eat their cake and still have it.

yinka should contact a severe std and two 'Ogun' should strike his two balls. hate guys that sleep with married woman.

good job op

keep the update coming

lol funniest comment so far
cracked me up seriously
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Drajanaku(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice story, thanks for the update
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by bummybummy(f): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
tnx 4 d update
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by bellefidel(f): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2016
OMG am loving this story.. thumbs up nigga
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by mainaugustine(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm yomi and mimi(birds of same feathers)...the way you are unraveling this yinka and ego love am getting scared... It's more like Romeo and Juliet somebody will die ...nice update sha
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by CaraJewel(f): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Most tyms i read novel d way dey go dey describe person ehn..even oyibo novels are like dat....see yinka get hazel eyes wit a tinge of blue..oh my lord im be oyibo boy spiritually?...or e get dis eye discoloration defect...i never hear of dami and rose or dia part af dead
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by stardomberry: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
I am loving Ego and yinka episode every single update..! #team Ego all d way... I am so scared for Ego Bcuz of ife don't know what dat bitch will do. keeping my finger cross nd watching mimi unfold..
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Temtopy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
am enjoying dis story lyk some delicious delicacy lolz. thanks for the update ese gan
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by okwyee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Angelsss:

lol funniest comment so far
cracked me up seriously
Angelss dont kill human being pikin with suspense na... ah ah..
i wonder how people will react if yinka finally married ife, and ego remained single grin
keep it up, and please give us overdose in your next update... wink
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks Angelsss I really enjoy this update.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Seyong10(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
i dy silent all this while...chaii....i fit do undercover detective baad.....Anyway, I'm inviting my angel to my birthday party today..only angel o....
loving ur novels wink
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seyong10:
i dy silent all this while...chaii....i fit do undercover detective baad.....Anyway, I'm inviting my angel to my birthday party today..only angel o....
loving ur novels wink

wow...happy bday!
fried chicken dey abi?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Olabantu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Angel Rose, do we get any update tonight?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Agromuda(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ima and Yomi will flirt fyn. Dat will take away Yomi's eyes/heart away from Ego.
More wisdom to ur thinking faculty. Angelss.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dearest Angelsss,ur story is causing me sleepless nite.What do I do to get an update tonite?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by folks4luv(f): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
great story. following keenly
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by MizXplendour(f): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
lipsrsealed xpeechlexx
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by girlhaley(f): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Expecting.....
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by MizXplendour(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Emperortj93:

good job op

keep the update coming
I Tell u. ..nαwαooooo
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chicent(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Emperortj93:

good job op

keep the update coming
Why wud u even compare a married ife with a single ego.... Mtshww

Am just scared of ego's life, ife can pull the trigger on her. Poor gal

2 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by MidasTouche01(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Chicent:

Why wud u even compare a married ife with a single ego.... Mtshww

Am just scared of ego's life, ife can pull the trigger on her. Poor gal

Exactly...... women like Ife are dangerous, callous and always desperate..

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AsapKen(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's like you've abandoned d story huh?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chummypinky(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
nyc story.............please next episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.