Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible (16963 Views)

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by engineerboat(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Meaningless Rants....

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Geniro: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
joseph1832:
[s]Any sane mind devoid of sentiment that border on tribal and religious loyalty will know that the PDP is infact, more than responsible for the recent economic recession happening in the country today.

But, be that as it may, any sane mind should ask what the current government is doing to ameliorate the harsh economic conditions being felt in the country today.

Blaming the PDP isn't going to do squat, that much is known, so rather than conducting online polls where most of the people who participated in the poll are fuelled by tribal and religious loyalty, I'd say it's about time the government of PMB start working on ways to put an end to this nonsense.

Pointing fingers doesn't give people jobs, neither does it feed anybody and put money in people's pockets.

It's time this government look ahead and move forward and stop all this child shenanigans.[/s]

Zombie who is PDP ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2016
And 80% ot all those pdp members are all in APC kip blaming a ghost party idiot
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by dokunbam(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
THE POSTPONED 'EVIL DAY' IS NOW HERE, BUT...

With the depletion in the country's incomes occasioned by the slide in global oil price coupled with the devilish militant activities in the Niger Delta area, ONLY a hypocrite will be surprised at the economic woes that have hit the country!

The confirmation by the National Bureau of Statistics that Nigeria's economy is now in downturn did not come as a surprise to me. From the days of my elementary Economics class, when we were told that the country was a mono-economy, I knew that this 'padded' reality would one day evaporate before our eyes.

Having willingly laid all our eggs in one basket for many years-and stupidly so-we ought to have anticipated this disaster. But we chose to play the Ostrich. We had sufficient notice of this avoidable calamity but we failed to make haste while the sun shone.

There is no amount of economic jargons, lamentations, criticisms or anger that will rescue the country from this SELF-INFLICTED pains other than economic diversification and prudent spending of the nation's earnings. Thankfully, the present administration has already set the motion in this regard. This effort should be sustained regardless...

I believe In Buhari/ APC!

Miss Ngene
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by proprince(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Lies
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by TROY85(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
DaniDani:
you mean unrepentant Hausas and Yorubas like you feels that PDP that made Nigeria the best economy in Africa should be held responsible. Even if you people are programmed to remain zombies forever, you should have some shame naw. The only thing your lord Buhari have done is to destroy Jonathan's legacies. TUFIAKWA!
one of the 32 members

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by MamaletASO: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Yes of course!!
PDP caused the whole mess..
APC was just unlucky to come this time..and i beleive God will help them to put things right..

Okonjo-Iweala doesnt lie; It was the politicians that makes her lied.. She would have declared "Recession" longtime ago..
Just look at what Okonjo Iweala said in November 2014, also in Feb.2015...

Nigerians: Pls always analyse fact the way it is and dont put sentiment in sensitive matters like this..

If the economy is good;then good for us.
There is no LegisLOOTER or ExecuTHIEF or JudiCARRY that will share his/her looted money with you...
You will continue suffering while they send their children abroad..

Let us Support the Government!

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by TROY85(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
You get flour for house. You dey sell flour, you no gree buy oven. You dey bread from outside.

Flour price crash. Now your flour no dey bring money again. But you still need to chop bread. And your family size don increase well well.

The situation we are in is one that was caused due to lack of foresight. Nigerians are a very forgiving people. The whole millions of us dey share 4000Mw wey one airport for UK dey use.
Mehn One of sane post eva

Blame Buhari. Blame PDp.but the ultimate blame is on us who are being used by generations of evil and heartless pot-bellied politicians.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie who is PDP ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
If you can't debate or put your point(s) across without sounding like a dyslexic individual, then I suggest you move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by obailala(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
cekhoe:
I don't want to know who started it, I as a citizen who has no political interest, I am more concerned about how the government affects me in my day to day activities,so you should have bolded the part I said i want to see results and get to work because there is nothing magical because other countries have done it and are still doing it,that my friend should be our focus, stop looking for a fight as if it gives you a kind of emotional release, you don't have a different market where you buy your goods and commodity neither do do have a filling station where you buy fuel at a cheaper price, we are all in this together. Excuses they say are for weak people, they should sit up and get to work,is that too much to ask from a government that promised us heaven on earth during their campaign election?
The statements you label as excuses were/are only responses, that's all I was trying to point out.

Regarding the present recession, there's a reason I dont sound too bothered or too antagonistic of the government; that's because I'm a realist, I knew from the onset that this hardship was inevitable seeing that Nigeria as a nation foolishly relies on only a single commodity. Several economic prophets since time immemorial had preached of the imminence of this day but of course, successive governments ignored the call for diversification while they feasted on oil money. Today oil money is gone, and the fact remains that forex cannot be plucked out of the skies. Diversification being the only solution isnt something that can happen overnight; DIVERSIFICATION = YEARS + CASH. Unfortunately we don't have both of these things, there's no cash and no time cos people are starving. Because I understand these things, I also understand it is meaningless to run out online everyday accusing the 1 year old govt. of being responsible.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Geniro: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2016
joseph1832:
If you can't debate or put your point(s) across without sounding like a dyslexic individual, then I suggest you move ahead.

I repeat, Zombie who is PDP ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Ramon92:
Hey zombie, you have a missed call from ur doctor. You missed your injection..

Tell your paymasters to go back to school.. By the way, I heard he commissioned a school yesterday..
slowpoke who let you out of your cage?
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2016
obailala:
The statements you label as excuses were/are only responses, that's all I was trying to point out.

Regarding the present recession, there's a reason I dont sound too bothered or too antagonistic of the government; that's because I'm a realist, I knew from the onset that this hardship was inevitable seeing that Nigeria as a nation foolishly relies on only a single commodity. Several economic prophets since time immemorial had preached of the imminence of this day but of course, successive governments ignored the call for diversification while they feasted on oil money. Today oil money is gone, and the fact remains that forex cannot be plucked out of the skies. Diversification being the only solution isnt something that can happen overnight; DIVERSIFICATION = YEARS + CASH. Unfortunately we don't have both of these things, there's no cash and no time cos people are starving.
the same reason I insist they get to work, you and I have seen how much of sincerity this government has made interms of diversifying the economy. They are diversifying oil not the economy, instead of allowing private investors to search for oil,our already lean resources is being squandered on the search for oil,you and have seen the trial and error policies this government keeps making, investors are watching us with keen interest, we have always known that diversification is the best way to go but from the body language of the government, oil is still their main focus, that is why people like you need to use all this energy you use to come online to defend, channel it to advice the government and forget critics, focus more on how to salvage the already drowning economy, if things improve the number of critics will reduce.when a man puts his house in order,outsiders will have nothing to gossip about.I fall among the category of the masses, my own is for the government to work

1 Like

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
Aunty the pdp are now in apc...you guys should stop this charade...all the present leaders in the apc were existing and stole from our wealth...

Instead of these same persons to stage a revolution they are there involved in statistics on who to blame..
And when they are in PDP embezzling money what is your error GEJ doing? Well after drinking ogogoro wetin the useless man go know.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
DaniDani:
you mean unrepentant Hausas and Yorubas like you feels that PDP that made Nigeria the best economy in Africa should be held responsible. Even if you people are programmed to remain zombies forever, you should have some shame naw. The only thing your lord Buhari have done is to destroy Jonathan's legacies. TUFIAKWA!
Wow am i dreaming? You mean PDP made Nigeria the best economy buy borrowing to pay salaries?

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Izonpikin: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
bashydemy1:
And when they are in PDP embezzling money what is your error GEJ doing? Well after drinking ogogoro wetin the useless man go know.
so you want to absolve the thieves themselves whilst you heap blame on the PDP who didnt arrest them...what are you thinking
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by spinoff: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
You get flour for house. You dey sell flour, you no gree buy oven. You dey bread from outside.

Flour price crash. Now your flour no dey bring money again. But you still need to chop bread. And your family size don increase well well.

The situation we are in is one that was caused due to lack of foresight. Nigerians are a very forgiving people. The whole millions of us dey share 4000Mw wey one airport for UK dey use.

Blame Buhari. Blame PDp.but the ultimate blame is on us who are being used by generations of evil and heartless pot-bellied politicians.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by TEYA: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2016
sammyj:
Even if the corrupt former swines called PDP caused the evil we are currently facing, I also believe the current administration is not doing better with their unproductive lack of direction policies and slow paste at addressing issues relating to the economy. Both current and past administration lead us to this mess. This should be a wake up call for our politricians and may lead to caos if care is not taken to address this issues soon !!! angry
lol

the current administration is doing superbly well, the only problem is that it is only in Nigeria that you find people who think a country can be destroyed over thirty years and be rebuilt in 4 years. i voted for change and proudly so and i am enjoying it. Things will change for the better in many years to come if we start taking the right course now, until then, all of us nigerians should sit tight and enjoy the havoc our greed has wrecked on our country.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:
I know the 60% of Nigerians who still blame PDP for everything.
They are Ngeneukwenu, Beremx and Omenka, don't mind those guys, they're brain dead
If those 3 you mention up there are those that make the 68% then your brain is in reboot mode.. Mind you the statistic just shows if we have to an another election today, Buhari will still have majority of the votes meaning Nigerians are wiser and know the beginning of their problems.

Never shall will trust Fedora wearing, Ogogoro drinking, Kidnapping hobbies, and flat head people at the helm of affair again.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
so you want to absolve the thieves themselves whilst you heap blame on the PDP who didnt arrest them...what are you thinking
Am thinking charity should begin at home, If a president can go on air and keep shouting stealing is not corruption, Then his followers brain need to be checked.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by anonimi: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
bashydemy1:

Were you drinking ogogoro as you typed error instead of hero or you are simply an illiterate like DullardPoo, your hero

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce

1 Like

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
I Partially disagree!...instead of the nomad to hit d groun runing, he won election & went to sleep for 6 months...what do u xpect?

1 Like

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by anonimi: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
bashydemy1:
Am thinking charity should begin at home, If a president can go on air and keep shouting stealing is not corruption, Then his followers brain need to be checked.

You mean I'm, not so
Anyway, your illiteracy would not allow you understand that stealing is different from corruption. Nepotism is corruption for example but it is not stealing.
Meanwhile your corrupt DullardPoo said Abacha did not steal our money since he gave him the opportunity to also steal his own at PTF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by ebenholer(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Honestly the present recession is traceable to the previous government but notwithstanding worsened by this present government due faulty economic policies.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by anonimi: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Seenyo:
I Partially disagree!...instead of the nomad to hit d groun runing, he won election & went to sleep for 6 months...what do u xpect?

Running was too small for our superman. He hit the ground flying instead. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

2 Likes

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by ebenholer(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
bashydemy1:
If those 3 you mention up there are those that make the 68% then your brain is in reboot mode.. Mind you the statistic just shows if we have to an another election today, Buhari will still have majority of the votes meaning Nigerians are wiser and know the beginning of their problems.

Never shall will trust Fedora wearing, Ogogoro drinking, Kidnapping hobbies, and flat head people at the helm of affair again.
Yea, buhari still only the preferred option on ground for Nigeria now. Who knows if we can get a better option in the upcoming election but not visible as at now, even among governors.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Izonpikin: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
bashydemy1:
grin grin grin grin...you ehn...you are too robotic...
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Lols.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Vello(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

A member of the 32% Minority..Oya shift for road!
Getting to liking you more by the day. Keep up the patriotic work my sister. God bless you dear
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2016
anonimi:

Were you drinking ogogoro as you typed error instead of hero or you are simply an illiterate like DullardPoo, your hero

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce
Lol he might be your Hero afterall someone that kill his.her mother will always have supporters in court.. Mind you 95% of Nigerians know he is an error.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
anonimi:

You mean I'm, not so
Anyway, your illiteracy would not allow you understand that stealing is different from corruption. Nepotism is corruption for example but it is not stealing.
Meanwhile your corrupt DullardPoo said Abacha did not steal our money since he gave him the opportunity to also steal his own at PTF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
I dont need to keeo arguing with you since you been program to support corruption.. Beside your fingers have been soiled in the pool of corruption and will be difficult to be honest..below is the result of your been untruthful.

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2016
ebenholer:

Yea, buhari still only the preferred option on ground for Nigeria now. Who knows if we can get a better option in the upcoming election but not visible as at now, even among governors.
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And Lawal Daura Have Not Resigned - Presidency / Nigerians Protest In London Over The Increasing Rate Of Youth Killings. Photos / More Pictures From Osinbajo's Visit To Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.