Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible (16962 Views)

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by bashydemy1: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...you ehn...you are too robotic...
Lol for real.... well just defending the truth.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by kryptonian1987(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
gradually, the 5% are growing (32%)!
By this time next year the 5% might ve consumed most of the 97% grin
small small hunger don dey reset and format their brains... grin
Anyhow dem like we go still get there...!
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Zmmm: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Still PDP, People destroying people, they only transformed to APC. Devil in evils cloth! when they were sharing the country's wealth where were you all? A beg, we are here together. I6 years of governance, no good road, trillion on agriculture, no food to show for it, quadrillion on electricity, still candle light is more popular. Na wa oooo. The ogogoro people have destroyed the future of their country.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
DearDealsz:

Keep deceiving yourself. If you think Nigerians will vote APC again, then I'll suggest you start going for political counseling.

what NONSENSICAL NONSENSE

WHY WEREN'T NIGERIANS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ECONOMY THEN?
In my life time, I have never come across anyone complaining the way NIGERIANS have been complaining this 2016 alone!!!

haba! EVEN THE RICH AND FAMOUS ARE COMPLAINING AND SUFFERING.
If you think I am wrong ask Don jazzy why him no dey dash out recharge cards again
i will rather vote APC again than PDP. Better of the two demon.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Geniro: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
joseph1832:
May be your father.

Zombie, Na your family e be.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Standing5(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
THE POSTPONED 'EVIL DAY' IS NOW HERE, BUT...

With the depletion in the country's incomes occasioned by the slide in global oil price coupled with the devilish militant activities in the Niger Delta area, ONLY a hypocrite will be surprised at the economic woes that have hit the country!

The confirmation by the National Bureau of Statistics that Nigeria's economy is now in downturn did not come as a surprise to me. From the days of my elementary Economics class, when we were told that the country was a mono-economy, I knew that this 'padded' reality would one day evaporate before our eyes.

Having willingly laid all our eggs in one basket for many years-and stupidly so-we ought to have anticipated this disaster. But we chose to play the Ostrich. We had sufficient notice of this avoidable calamity but we failed to make haste while the sun shone.

There is no amount of economic jargons, lamentations, criticisms or anger that will rescue the country from this SELF-INFLICTED pains other than economic diversification and prudent spending of the nation's earnings. Thankfully, the present administration has already set the motion in this regard. This effort should be sustained regardless...

I believe In Buhari/ APC!

Miss Ngene
God bless you. Buhari postponed the D-day. Even though the hard times NOI warned us of is here it isn't as hard as anticipated.
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by Pavarottii(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

A member of the 32% Minority..Oya shift for road!
Am sure they are owing u for this online job u r doing for APC. Or its not more than 15k/20k a month u r been paid. Money that can't buy a bag of rice.

Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by daemperor1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Am sure they are owing u for this online job u r doing for APC. Or its not more than 15k/20k a month u r been paid. Money that can't buy a bag of rice.

Accept my sympathy.
grin
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by solidman59(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
You get flour for house. You dey sell flour, you no gree buy oven. You dey bread from outside.

Flour price crash. Now your flour no dey bring money again. But you still need to chop bread. And your family size don increase well well.

The situation we are in is one that was caused due to lack of foresight. Nigerians are a very forgiving people. The whole millions of us dey share 4000Mw wey one airport for UK dey use.

Blame Buhari. Blame PDp.but the ultimate blame is on us who are being used by generations of evil and heartless pot-bellied politicians.
Any fool here should try to read this post and have some common sense. This poster just said the truth. All we know is to take sides while we're being used. I swear Buhari, Jonathan are all responsible for the woes of the country
Re: Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible by ancientbanana: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2016
9jii:

Apart from shouting zombies and anti-Islamic comments, you didn't achieve anything in your life.
zombies like u achieved putting Nigeria into recession. Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In London Over The Increasing Rate Of Youth Killings. Photos / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.