Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons (43061 Views)

Avengers: Military Deploys Helicopters In N’delta, Destroys Oil Storage / Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by lastmessenger: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
hundredhundred:

Stop making noise.
e pain am. I still remember the last military casaulty. Bubu is just sending some innocent miliary men on a suicide mission. Rip in advance.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Goke7: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:

Haven't your folks suffered enough. Didn't you hear the FG blame the recent NBS stats on recession to vandalism and sabotage in the oil sector.

Tell him to go and ahead and bomb the region, let's see how many barrels of oil you can sell.

Na today our suffering start? Your blackmail is no longer working, what are the militants waiting for, na mouth dem get when we thought they will face the army one on one.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by hundredhundred: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
e pain am. I still remember the last military casaulty. Bubu is just sending some innocent miliary men on a suicide mission. Rip in advance.

Pain me how? You are the one crying and pouring smelly spit on this thread, keep your advise to yourself and stop making noise. The NA are not complaining, you are frustrated already.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
evilapc:

Why can't you diabolical hypocrites use resources from other parts of Nigeria to fund the entire Nigeria...

you are talking of 13% and bad leaders, why can't your good leaders use your own resource and leave the ND with their resources and bad leaders ?
IS IT YOUR RESOURCES?

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by sparko1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
trust me they are better off than you.... Who do nothing but fully dependent of our resource.. A Russian or British nation will never put themselves so low in depend3ncy of our resources

So your point is.....? its ok to bomb the oil well because its belongs to us, but it is wrong of the government to protect the means of paying everyone's salary!

The dependency on oil did not start two year ago, so please spear everyone the sermon of OIL DEPENDENCY!
As youth we are suppose to be solution driven not talking and typing just because we want some point.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ipob yoots and their life style. Before it was .
IF THEY BORN THE NIGERIA ARMY WELL MAKE THEM ENTER THE GREEKS. THE NDA WILL WASTE THEIR LIVES. THEY DARE NOT.
Now it is;
BUHARI IS A WICKED PERSON HE HAS TAKEN WAR TO NIGER DELTA.

Another one:

THEM NO BORN AISHA WELL TO GO TO AMERICA, SHES WANTED THERE. WHY CANT SHE GO. TELL HER TO GO.
And after the woman went and even stayed days.

It is now

ITS BECAUSE SHE IS USING DEPLOMATIC PASSPORT.

UNA NO DEY SHAME. NOW THAT OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IS MAKING U SHED CROCODILE TEARS. You are crying foul. U nepa see somefin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Ndycharly: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
we will see how long and many years these military and their equipment will last in Biafra land.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Decryptor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Online warrior making noise as usual.

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by lastmessenger: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
hundredhundred:

Pain me how? You are the one crying and pouring smelly spit on this thread, keep your advise to yourself and stop making noise. The NA are not complaining, you are frustrated already.
the oil has stopped flowing thanks to the boys in the creek and zombies are crying.go get a job and leave naija delta alone
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by sparko1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
I tell you as a Niger deltan.... Buhari can win this war.... Buh he'll never get our oil.... All those afonjas who are so obsessed abt the Niger delta affairs claiming one nigeria .... Whyl they milk us dry..... We say no too #ONE NIGERIA if he pain you then just go hug transformer..... U can kill the militants but it will only make us wiser and stronger..... The more you kill the more we will rise.... NIGERIA WILL SUFFER AND GO ON THEIR NEES Like the rich man and lazaros in the bible.... F this comment pains you so much that you feel like strangling me then just come to udu local government in delta state orhuwhorun town I'll be waiting 4 u while preparing your casket....

this is childish, Last i remember there is a governor in that state with senators and many other people ANSWERING TO NIGERIA, that means the percentage of you in those is minimal, your oil, you know the people i pity most is those in delta state, the high cost of living coupled with the inflation rate in this country, sorry oh! how much is a bag pure water over there now, i suppose it should be around 250 to 300 naira, man! for ordinary pure water, you have no idea want you want, the people putting this message in your head are in abuja enjoying their lives you are boosting of OUR OIL.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by no1madman(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
ZERO WISDOM! This foolish decision will haunt BUGARRI forever. .. . . . . .
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Sirwallace(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Military vehicle to creeks...buhari is a joke...export pipelines pass thru underwater..and the creeks..
Don't know what heavy equipment are doing there...
But won't be long before f.g calls for dialogue
..they are trying to stifle the communities to sabotage..
they failed to understand that the people are consciously awaken to their antics..
It will end up as collateral damage..and respect will be restored.is all about our oil..
We know..there saboteurs too..we know...
We are not shaken.
If they want to protect the oil..let them go the ocean and creeks where the pipelines are and station their equipment..cos the can't break the resolve..
The world heard the call for dialogue..instead the government is preparing for war..this call for dialogue is as a result of the suffering in the country..not out of fear of guns or tanks..
Army can't know the creeks more than d indigenous ..neither the sea..
Since buhari has chosen this part...and shun dialogue..time will tell
People like you talk and spit thrash when you haven't read anything about warfare or experience on. What do you know about executing war. Let me educate your shallow brain a little.

U spit rubbish and trash when you know nothing about warfare. So because the militants grow and live in the creek guarantee their success even when they can be outplayed by military tactics and equipment.
Adolf Hitler won so many battle ground controlled by the allies forces in Europe including the great Paris in France and Moscow in Russia. But when the allies forces tactically and militarily responded, he lost full control of his strongest military strong hold in Berlin.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Charlico2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Ipod & Niger Delta Militant are all nuisances to humanity, FG should deal with all of them without failure

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by no1madman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
BUGARRI= catastrophic failure. . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . .Total disaster!
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by hundredhundred: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
the oil has stopped flowing thanks to the boys in the creek and zombies are crying.go get a job and leave naija delta alone

Jobless trolls like you amuse me. I am from a self sufficient state that dont need oil eventhough we just discovered one. You are frustrated already and dying of hunger and poverty, no one even take a noise maker like you serious. Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
rusher14:
The FG needs to use whatever measures necessary to ensure the country functions.

People cannot be screaming that they are hungry whilst at the same time applauding those who sabotage the very economy from which they would be fed.

The militants were quite brazen in their action and utterance simply because they had rigged up most of the pipelines before the presidential handover.

The military is concerned about the yet unexploded ordnance which could be of great danger to members of the community unwary of their presence.

The military would not sit back and watch law and order break down with such fanfare and gusto.

Their presence is definitely most needed and welcomed in the Niger Delta.

Kudos.
As in, You just wrote what's on my mind.
What were they expecting before (eat and still have their cake abi).

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Codes151(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
izombie:
who did massob intimidate? Has NDA killed one person? And you forgot to mention the fulani herdsmen. They have killed thousands of people but buhari is only concerned about NDA. Thing is buhari is gradually taking himself towards spending the rest of his life in prison. I see buhari in the hague soon.
why stress urself? Buhari and his kinds make me ask if they actually Nigerians by root!
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by lastmessenger: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
hundredhundred:

Jobless trolls like you amuse me. I am from a self sufficient state that dont need oil eventhough we just discovered one. You are frustrated already and dying of hunger and poverty, no one even take a noise maker like you serious. Lolz
go dry your oil na and leave us naija delta alone. Why is our own so precious?The oil has stopped flowing thanks to the creek boys.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
youngeagle:
wisdom can never be bought...PMB lacks wisdom

Eya!, where were you when people were vying for leadership roles in 2015. Come 2019, please do come out for PMB's position since you've got the needed "wisdom".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by kadree(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
The military were only having some morning "e nle mbe yen" stroll naaaa so y d cry n Usain bolt speed to d media? I still remember d chest beating n pour of threats say as pepper b for eyes, na so inside the creek b for d Nigeria military guyz.
By d time wey d air men go start to dey drop wetin Yoruba dey call "bajinatu", some people go go dust dia A1 filled certificates of begging n wailing skills n order dia aja 4 to gbera straight to aso rock . Chest beating is a free give from God so u are at liberty to utilize.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by tete7000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:
If Buhari wants to bring down our oil production to zero let him deploy full Military might. People haven't still learnt their lessons.

Peace, negotiation and dialogue don't exist in Buhari's dictionary. It is unfortunate Nigerians voted him in. Why deploy heavy military equipment as if he has even identified those he wants to fight with? It shows like I have always believed that the man lacked capability to analyse the problem he has at hand.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by hundredhundred: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
go dry your oil na and leave us naija delta alone. Why is our own so precious?The oil has stopped flowing thanks to the creek boys.

You are truly a jobless kid, you still live with your aged parent and crying about oil. My state contribute more than it receive from the FG, save your tears and spit splashing for yourself or go hang yourself if you hate the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
evilapc:

Why can't you diabolical hypocrites use resources from other parts of Nigeria to fund the entire Nigeria...

you are talking of 13% and bad leaders, why can't your good leaders use your own resource and leave the ND with their resources and bad leaders ?
Because those resources in question belong to all Nigerians and not exclusively to the Niger delta alone

1 Like

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
lastmessenger:

You said 'leave us naija delta alone'... Please remove that 'us'. Are you Tompolo's brother or in-law or you are Asari's father? Do i need to tell you that your voice do not even count in nigeria talkless of your supposed naija delta.
In Sir Gowon's voice "To keep Nigeria one is a MUST task'.
NB: U get ma drift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by lastmessenger: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

You said 'leave us naija delta alone'... Please remove that 'us'. Are you Tompolo's brother or in-law or you are Asari's father? Do i need to tell you that your voice do not even count in nigeria talkless of your supposed naija delta.
In Sir Gowon's voice "To keep Nigeria one is a MUST task'.
NB: U get ma drift.
and it is your zombie voice that count baa?
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
kadree:
The military were only having some morning "e nle mbe yen" stroll naaaa so y d cry n Usain bolt speed to d media? I still remember d chest beating n pour of threats say as pepper b for eyes, na so inside the creek b for d Nigeria military guyz.
By d time wey d air men go start to dey drop wetin Yoruba dey call "bajinatu", some people go go dust dia A1 filled certificates of begging n wailing skills n order dia aja 4 to gbera straight to aso rock . Chest beating is a free give from God so u are at liberty to utilize.
cheesy grin
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Those Soldiers killed in the creek are not human or do not have loved ones shebi? This same militants have kidnapped and threatened sovereignty of Nigeria. They are up to attacking other society, spreading their campaign to South west. In South west, they killed people, kidnapped locals, raped women and little children, killed landlords who reported their evil act to police and rasacking a whole community. If this is not terrorism, I dont know what else to call it. NDA admitted they killed Soldiers and their extensive arm in Arepo is all about killing and maiming.

Spilling sentiment overboard this time is not going to help this time around.

Food 4 thought for the guy. ThumbsUp
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
and it is your zombie voice that count baa?

Ask the last messenger #ZombieBrother
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by ShootToKill: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
disloman:
Ehya sorry bro.It can be painful.Seems all the NDDC,ministry of Niger delta and the 13% derivation money are spent to develop Lagos,Abuja etc.Sir!How much had be spent on Niger/delta?Ehya!I feel your pain.God bless you guys with good leadership.So deal with it.Lest I forget,You don't f u c k with a state and win.

What have you done with the 87% niger delta gave you?
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by mare23ayo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
izombie:
They used deception to milk niger delta oil and impoverish the area. They used one nigeria to milk niger delta oil and impoverish them more. Now that niger deltans eyes don clear, they are now using intimidation and possibly, war to continue milking niger delta oil and impoverish them even more. Buhari has clearly shown that he is a northern president. His brothers, the herdsmen have been murdering people everywhere but buhari has done nothing. In less than 2 years in power, buhari has destroyed everything. Now he's about to go to war. I have to agree with the person that said God is using buhari to punish nigerians. This man has nothing to offer but more poverty and gnashing of teeth. I rest my case.

good comment, but I stand with the brutal force of military.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by lastmessenger: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

Ask the last messenger #ZombieBrother
am tired of you guys before i go back to work.i want to let you know that the creek boys will beat NA handsdown.lets watch and see.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

So your point is.....? its ok to bomb the oil well because its belongs to us, but it is wrong of the government to protect the means of paying everyone's salary!

The dependency on oil did not start two year ago, so please spear everyone the sermon of OIL DEPENDENCY!
As youth we are suppose to be solution driven not talking and typing just because we want some point.

As in ehh, U are too learned jhawe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.