Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons (43070 Views)

Avengers: Military Deploys Helicopters In N’delta, Destroys Oil Storage / Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by 4everGrand(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:
If Buhari wants to bring down our oil production to zero let him deploy full Military might. People haven't still learnt their lessons.

Its peeps from Bayelsa that talk this way.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by ayindejimmy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
izombie:
who did massob intimidate? Has NDA killed one person? And you forgot to mention the fulani herdsmen. They have killed thousands of people but buhari is only concerned about NDA. Thing is buhari is gradually taking himself towards spending the rest of his life in prison. I see buhari in the hague soon.

All of them will be given same treatment.
NDA haven't killed anyone? OK, they inform you of their expliots.
All the ambush that led to the death of soldiers and civilians I guess it was the herdsmen that perpetrated it
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by mecussey(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
DAramis:
Just like the famous quote "He who the gods want to destroy the first of all run mad"

They were busy beating the drum of war when they were being begged and now that the stage is set, they have started withdrawing.

I just hope that the military tension will be descalated gradually.

It will not be good to set your own house on fire all in the name of trying to kill a rat.

this is exactly what i was saying...how can you start war in Nigeria by Nigerians and for Nigeria. Honestly, we are no where near progress.

Time to develope drones that will carry unlimited energy.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Robinc: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
War have not started our economy is in recession,buhari 4get war and Dialogue b4 our economy will be below recession
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by prof12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
izombie:
They used deception to milk niger delta oil and impoverish the area. They used one nigeria to milk niger delta oil and impoverish them more. Now that niger deltans eyes don clear, they are now using intimidation and possibly, war to continue milking niger delta oil and impoverish them even more. Buhari has clearly shown that he is a northern president. His brothers, the herdsmen have been murdering people everywhere but buhari has done nothing. In less than 2 years in power, buhari has destroyed everything. Now he's about to go to war. I have to agree with the person that said God is using buhari to punish nigerians. This man has nothing to offer but more poverty and gnashing of teeth. I rest my case.

Check out your facts before you start backing like an infected dog.
Niger Deltans were the ones that destroyed Niger Delta.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by ObodoJ2: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Military vehicle to creeks...buhari is a joke...export pipelines pass thru underwater..and the creeks..
Don't know what heavy equipment are doing there...
But won't be long before f.g calls for dialogue
..they are trying to stifle the communities to sabotage..
they failed to understand that the people are consciously awaken to their antics..
It will end up as collateral damage..and respect will be restored.is all about our oil..
We know..there saboteurs too..we know...
We are not shaken.
If they want to protect the oil..let them go the ocean and creeks where the pipelines are and station their equipment..cos the can't break the resolve..
The world heard the call for dialogue..instead the government is preparing for war..this call for dialogue is as a result of the suffering in the country..not out of fear of guns or tanks..
Army can't know the creeks more than d indigenous ..neither the sea..
Since buhari has chosen this part...and shun dialogue..time will tell
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by pasol4real(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

In ur warped mind abi,
U tink its necessary for NA to enter the creeks by foot abi mtcheew.
3-4 war planes will do the magic.
Abeg talk another tin.
This guy's mind is really warped .
So u think all the militants will gather in the creeks n wait for the army to bomb them .
Chai ,u nid to go learn the art of war .
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Inova(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
dynamixdan:
[color=#990000][/color]
We dont pray for war. for those who are too young to have experienced civil war they are the only ones that are clapping hands for the army to go ahead. The niger delta if united by this act of war on the part of the president could become a tough opponent for even the nigerian army. use dialogue because the army cannot predict the military hardware they may have exchange crude oil for
Your thinking is as a result of too much watching of Hollywood action films. grin
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by berryblaze5(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
nigeria govt no get sense......unless they want to be killing innocent ppl
this Guys ready 4 Una even before D gvt start wasting money deploying specimens to intimidate who Delta Ppl ,Bayelsea or Rivers
Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Yeye Govt go chop ur ass
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by BiafraIShere(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
DAramis:

Gerrit?
Yes grin

That is why I am against the war.

Go through my comments, you will notice my stand on this issue but on a long run, it shows maturity to pass your message across in a more civil way.

That is why this platform is an online forum...to engage in discourse and enlighten the other person which if I can remember, communication has always been a two way route carried out in a civil way. grin

No insult intended, sorry if I sounded harsh but its annoying seeing posts supporting buhari to bomb the ND instead of toeing d path of dialogue. The people of Niger Delta have geniune reasons to agitate, they asked for resource control, it was rejected. They demanded for true fiscal federalism, they were condemned. They requested for d passage of PIB bill into law and again they were ignored!!! Nigeria will never remain the same again if buhari foolishly bombs or attacks ND in any way. Nigeria is already breaking because of him!

1 Like

Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Blakenails(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
disloman:
Ehya!If it were a pipeline blown up by the NDA,you will roll out drums and celebrate.Ehya.Sowieeee.
What's this one saying??
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Inova(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
pasol4real:

So u think all the militants will gather in the creeks n wait for the army to bomb them .
Its you that should go and learn. How do you catch a bush rat. Ensure that its comfort zone is uncomfortable and he will come out in the open to get wats comming to it. NA are already waiting for them on land if you can recall. Strategy is not rocket science. Go and google wat is called a NAPALM bomb. Just a few is needed for the creeks
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by DAramis: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
BiafraIShere:
No insult intended, sorry if I sounded harsh but its annoying seeing posts supporting buhari to bomb the ND instead of toeing d path of dialogue. The people of Niger Delta have geniune reasons to agitate, they asked for resource control, it was rejected. They demanded for true fiscal federalism, they were condemned. They requested for d passage of PIB bill into law and again they were ignored!!! Nigeria will never remain the same again if buhari foolishly bombs or attacks ND in any way. Nigeria is already breaking because of him!

Yes,
Some people are looking for reasons to gloat and make mockery of the region.

Believe me, peace is really paramount to this country. We can't afford to turn this country into Somalia of West Africa or the south Sudan
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by DAramis: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
mecussey:

this is exactly what i was saying...how can you start war in Nigeria by Nigerians and for Nigeria. Honestly, we are no where near progress.

Time to develope drones that will carry unlimited energy.
True

The drones could be used for monitoring of the pipelines
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Wadeoye(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
DAramis:

True

The drones could be used for monitoring of the pipelines

And surgical elimination of ND criminals.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by shellman: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Those Soldiers killed in the creek are not human or do not have loved ones shebi? This same militants have kidnapped and threatened sovereignty of Nigeria. They are up to attacking other society, spreading their campaign to South west. In South west, they killed people, kidnapped locals, raped women and little children, killed landlords who reported their evil act to police and rasacking a whole community. If this is not terrorism, I dont know what else to call it. NDA admitted they killed Soldiers and their extensive arm in Arepo is all about killing and maiming.

Spilling sentiment overboard this time is not going to help this time around.
Does that mean that those criminal NDA will finally get away with their atrocities? I suggest they should be taught a lesson for at least two weeks &let's see the potency of their six missiles &foreign collaborators
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Roadmike(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
GMBuhari:
Tthe IYC , NDA MASSOB has been intimidating Nigerians since May2015

We warned this will happen

Next i expect them to call on Amnesty Int'l , UN and protest in world embassies

It's never Good to support evil because payback is a biatch

[size=18pt]
THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS IS ARRANT NONSENSE, let the Government try it if it can. What people like you don't know is that Every Nigerian have a stake in the Nigeria Project. Any attempt to declare war on any citizens just for agitating over a legitimate demand is an indication of end of the state called Nigeria. No group or authority have the monopoly of power of violence. This nation is fractured enough for any 'leader' to attempt to totalled broke it into pieces. [/size]
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by GMBuhari: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2016
grin will you end Nigeria or your expecting your warriors to?? If you haven't heard they are hiding or dying in numbers
Roadmike:

[size=18pt]
THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS IS ARRANT NONSENSE, let the Government try it if it can. What people like you don't know is that Every Nigerian have a stake in the Nigeria Project. Any attempt to declare war on any citizens just for agitating over a legitimate demand is an indication of end of the state called Nigeria. No group or authority have the monopoly of power of violence. This nation is fractured enough for any 'leader' to attempt to totalled broke it into pieces. [/size]
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by GMBuhari: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
truthspeaks:
War doesn't benefit any1 not even d victor cos lives wld be lost. Ask Gowon if u doubt it. But if it's war Buhari is bringing, he shld remember dis is not 1985. I'd rather he act as a father of a nation seek out why these issues hv risen. And pls stop d hypocrisy, why ddnt he deploy d military to tackle d fulani herdsmen?

Even in the Bible prodigal son was let go to discover himself in this case prodigal son has done his worst and has to be dealt with
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by SlayerSupreme: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
I tell you as a Niger deltan.... Buhari can win this war.... Buh he'll never get our oil.... All those afonjas who are so obsessed abt the Niger delta affairs claiming one nigeria .... Whyl they milk us dry..... We say no too #ONE NIGERIA if he pain you then just go hug transformer..... U can kill the militants but it will only make us wiser and stronger..... The more you kill the more we will rise.... NIGERIA WILL SUFFER AND GO ON THEIR NEES Like the rich man and lazaros in the bible.... F this comment pains you so much that you feel like strangling me then just come to udu local government in delta state orhuwhorun town I'll be waiting 4 u while preparing your casket....
LMAO!!! Guy you be devil o...
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by GMBuhari: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2016
izombie:
who did massob intimidate? Has NDA killed one person? And you forgot to mention the fulani herdsmen. They have killed thousands of people but buhari is only concerned about NDA. Thing is buhari is gradually taking himself towards spending the rest of his life in prison. I see buhari in the hague soon.
The topic is of Niger Delta

That said, NDA has killed Nigerians in hundreds of thousands, blowing pipelines caused delay of allocation, delayed allocation means no salary and pension and just 3 days ago I heard a pensioner hanged and blamed Buhari, now whose fault is it really?
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
pasol4real:

Xo 4 ur warped mind nw, u dn turn 'art of war' expert abi.
Yeye dey smell, u fr go find work fr 'Niger Delta Avengers School of Warfare located in d creek. Infact be their adminstrator sef, dat one no say make NA no smoke u like FISH/ASUN wif fighter jet.

Go and check out: https://www.naij.com/954662-ready-dialogue-laid-arms-avengers-tell-fg.html
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
I tell you as a Niger deltan.... Buhari can win this war.... Buh he'll never get our oil.... All those afonjas who are so obsessed abt the Niger delta affairs claiming one nigeria .... Whyl they milk us dry..... We say no too #ONE NIGERIA if he pain you then just go hug transformer..... U can kill the militants but it will only make us wiser and stronger..... The more you kill the more we will rise.... NIGERIA WILL SUFFER AND GO ON THEIR NEES Like the rich man and lazaros in the bible.... F this comment pains you so much that you feel like strangling me then just come to udu local government in delta state orhuwhorun town I'll be waiting 4 u while preparing your casket....

Issorit, na NDA nd der sympathiser need d casket pass.
Xo wise nd stronger that u mean is https://www.naij.com/954662-ready-dialogue-laid-arms-avengers-tell-fg.html

Nobody is willing to kill u, u knw y? Cus killing u sef is lyk wastin energy(low consumptn of rice due to high price of rice/amount of rice swallowed=average energy which needs to be used fr meaninful tinz like smokin u guys in da creek)Moreova am sure u gave a fake lga plus ar u a casket maker...fg go like employ u 2 make enuf casket 2 b used afta d operation 'crocodile smile'.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by rafcrown(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2016
YOU ASKED THEM TO MEET YOU IN THE CREEKS,WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW
MILITARY VS MILITANTS
WHEN YOU CARRY WEAPONS AGAINST A NATION
'YOU GO HEAR WENNNNN'
THIS IS JUST ACT 1,SCENE 1
MORE WEAPONS STILL COMING
To be tested in The Creeks
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by OreMI22: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=15pt]Just knowing how and where to strike is all NDA needs for now.

I think the NDA should adopt asymmetric warfare tactics.
Until it is armed enough to confront NA head-on.

Now they will be better served using small ambushes and IEDs. But powerful IED strong enough to take out a gun boat or tank. So they should learn how to do it with artillery shells.
[/size]
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by Wadeoye(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]Just knowing how and where to strike is all NDA needs for now.

I think the NDA should adopt asymmetric warfare tactics.
Until it is armed enough to confront NA head-on.

Now they will be better served using small ambushes and IEDs. But powerful IED strong enough to take out a gun boat or tank. So they should learn how to do it with artillery shells.
[/size]

You typed this while dreaming or what? NDA confront NA head-on... Most of these IPOB miscreants must be high on cheap SE weeds, to think Avengers, those rag-tag area boys, can confront a national army.

The army has been there in the creeks for weeks, why can't they attack the military instead of looking for pipeline to bomb in the middle of the night.

Continue with your dilution until you push the dullards in ND into another wide spread "odi" operation. Mugadishu will be more beautiful than P/H when the fumigation starts.
Re: Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons by LoveofGod2much: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
dre11:

Pictures or I don't believe it.
Wadeoye post=49065341:

You typed this while dreaming or what? NDA confront NA head-on... Most of these IPOB miscreants must be high on cheap SE weeds, to think Avengers, those rag-tag area boys, can confront a national army.

The army has been there in the creeks for weeks, why can't they attack the military instead of looking for pipeline to bomb in the middle of the night.

Continue with your dilution until you push the dullards in ND into another wide spread "odi" operation. Mugadishu will be more beautiful than P/H when the fumigation starts.
• Troops vow to dislodge criminals

• IYC, monarch urge govt to dialogue

http://m.guardian.ng/news/fear-of-war-grips-niger-delta-as-military-deploys-weapons/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.