Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). (4348 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / High Libido Is Killing Me / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Recently I met a girl with a big heart, quite spontaneous and a phenomenal beauty with an extraordinary high sex drive that kept me running in circles like a man wandering in wonderland. I mean very high!. Apparently, she can go on and on without getting tired and easily request for more.
In addition, She's not certain about her sexual orientation and easily accumulate those wild imagination that something is wrong with her. She told me it might be genetic because her mom and sister have this gigantic or rather super high sex drive.
She's only 22 and think about sex 24/7 and masturbate a lot to ease off the habit of sleeping around. She got a mini vibrator.
To crown it all, It has come to my understanding that unlike men, women with high sex drive are not given attention or easily talk about in our society for certain belief or morals. I don't know...

What do yall think?
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Engrobiorah(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Nothing

5 Likes

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by donTbone(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Irrespective of the LIBIDo rate, a urge for sex can definitely be controlled.

She's been practising masturbation for long, that's why it seems she can't control it again.

If she thinks positive of her sex drive and how its gonna benefit her husband, then I think more attention will be given to her.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Keziah embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2016
donTbone:
Irrespective of the LIBIDo rate, a urge for sex can definitely be controlled.

She's been practising masturbation for long, that's why it seems she can't control it again.

If she thinks positive of her sex drive and how its gonna benefit her husband, then I think more attention will be given to her.
She said her mom and sister have similar situation. Could it be genetic?
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Kingsley1000(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2016
high libido ....

what a criminal offence ,file a case against her for sexual abuse or molest.....she is coercing you to exceed your degree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by brightalo1010: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2016
I think she is doing her thing

1 Like

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:
high libido ....

what a criminal offence ,file a case against her for sexual abuse or molest.....she is coercing you to exceed your degree
She's not guilty.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by obiorathesubtle: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Soon she'll start with your friends, then your dad, then your uncles, and she'll keep fuckxing from sunrise till sunset, and when she isn't around any of her numerous customers, she'll bring out her favorite toy, and self-service every drop of vaginal fluid out of her...

But what can you do? You have found your match (supposedly).. You think you can feed a vagina as hungry as hers, she's one of the few women in the world with a beasty appetite for sex and you're laying roses to your lucky stars for the gift they have brought you..

Think again, think wisely, this chick is قغغساستناسخمي

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by donTbone(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fuqman:
She said her mom and sister have similar situation. Could it be genetic?
Having high Libido might be genetic, but masturbation is a matter of choice.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin

Well, only in Nigeria that when talking about this kind of sensitive topics especially for women its more likely a taboo...
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
Well, only in Nigeria that when talking about this kind of sensitive topics especially for women its more likely a taboo...
as opposed to where?
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by HMZi: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Its unhealthy sex,i wouldnt even do that..2much,fvck no b food... .. . .i suspect its a psych disorder called.....
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
She's NYMPHOMANIAC. It's so abnormal but real

My 1 penny, Get what you can out of the relationship with a nymphomaniac lady and be prepared to cut your losses in a hurry, and move on. Sleep with her quickly, and then vanish into thin air as if you were never there to begin with cuz it's never going to be a great relationship
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by uckennety(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
She's NYMPHOMANIAC. It's so abnormal but real

My 1 penny, Get what you can out of the relationship with a nymphomaniac lady and be prepared to cut your losses in a hurry, and move on. Sleep with her quickly, and then vanish into thin air as if you were never there to begin with cuz it's never going to be a great relationship

1 Like

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef, evening don dey near and na Friday oh grin
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fuqman:
She's not guilty.
my brother it's not normal ......for a woman to have extreme high libido is so abnormal according to medical line.women heat is mostly induced.

the resultant effect is that she sought for extra D to satisfy her sexual appetite
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:
my brother it's not normal ......for a woman to have extreme high libido is so abnormal according to medical line.women heat is mostly induced.

the resultant effect is that she sought for extra D to satisfy her sexual appetite
She's human.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy
Odikwaserious oo

Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Fuqman:
Recently I met a girl with a big heart, quite spontaneous and a phenomenal beauty with an extraordinary high sex drive that kept me running in circles like a man wandering in wonderland. I mean very high!. Apparently, she can go on and on without getting tired and easily request for more.

She's only 22 and think about sex 24/7 and masturbate a lot to ease off the habit of sleeping around. She got a mini vibrator.
Guy pass her to me also. Me likey.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
BlackMaria:

Guy pass her to me also. Me likey.
]Do you reside in Abuja?
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Fuqman:
]Do you reside in Abuja?
Lokoja.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by obontami: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=uckennety post=49014763][/quote]
Kilonshey eleyi
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Soon she'll start with your friends, then your dad, then your uncles, and she'll keep fuckxing from sunrise till sunset, and when she isn't around any of her numerous customers, she'll bring out her favorite toy, and self-service every drop of vaginal fluid out of her...

But what can you do? You have found your match (supposedly).. You think you can feed a vagina as hungry as hers, she's one of the few women in the world with a beasty appetite for sex and you're laying roses to your lucky stars for the gift they have brought you..

Think again, think wisely, this chick is قغغساستناسخمي
grin grin grin
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by swagdopey: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fuqman:
]Do you reside in Abuja?

If it's Abuja pls kindly pass. Am based there bro
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by Fuqman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
swagdopey:

If it's Abuja pls kindly pass. Am based there bro
Sorry bro.... She's human and must not be treated like scum no matter the circumstances. Respect.
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by vicstar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
u've found yasef a Nymph lipsrsealed

I hope the cookie don't get sour later in ya mouth
Re: I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). by swagdopey: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fuqman:
Sorry bro.... She's human and must not be treated like scum no matter the circumstances. Respect.

Nice one. Respect Bro

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse / My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.