Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) (58622 Views)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Nawa o. See as my guy look tensed up for d second pic... Cuppy grab my guy waist, when it should be the other way round!

U know how her security detail dey eye the guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nairadays: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Great humility displayed by her.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by haibe(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Believe!

That's all you need to be successful in life.

I'm not a motivational speaker, but it has worked for me many times and still counting.

God bless believers.

Has it worked for your musical career?
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Donpoker9(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin EMPERORLEEE hw market
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Ada9103(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:
I want to go on a date with One of the prettiest lady on nairaland embarassed

Please I need 100 shares for her to accept my proposal.

She is seeing this now...make una no fall my hand abeg grin

Lolssss....I don dash you one
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by ThatSameGuy: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
mtcheww, he won a date with cuppy with 1000 fake retweets that cost only $5.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Is he the only one who joined the contest?
it was never a contest. Dude just tweet at her like if he get a 500RT will cuppy go on a date with him then cuppy said 1k RT. He got the 1k RT and that's how they are here today.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
And you still dey nairaland dey hustle for first to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by MrEmmydone(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU DEAR FRIEND FOR THE UP COMING OF MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY CHIDERA OKONKWO ON 6TH SEPT. 2016,

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
NameChecker:
Who sponsored the date?
What will happen after the date?

cc
Madcow1

That would be me and Cuppy on Maury Show 9 months later... grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by AuroraB(f): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
zicoraads:
He was finally remembered when the main boyfriend dumped her embarassed

This is the reason I never mind being the assistant boyfriend, it almost always gets to your turn grin

Just be patient enough and she'll come crying and looking for arms to cry on when the main guy disappoints cheesy
grin Na wah oooo cheesy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by aalangel(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
DJ Cuppy is now lottery.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Felixtuta(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin all things are possible to him that believe.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Horsesmouth: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
They look good together though.

But my message to the boy is simple: you lose a lot of money chasing after women, but you never lose any women chasing after money.

Get real and get rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by princeokpara(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
NameChecker:
Who sponsored the date?
What will happen after the date?

cc
Madcow1
after d date d guys goes home just like dat na.... Or do u want him to dig cuppy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by wristbangle: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

Lol baba just tell us her name make we help u work am out.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by niggi4life(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
U dey go date with a billionaire dota, see as u dress like palm wine tapper?
Even if u no get fyn cloth u for go borrow na.
First impression dem say e dey last longer, if i be babe i go bone ur side after today undecided

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Daniel058(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Movingcoil:
Will he go home with some ration of her ikpu?
ejo madzu!!
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Donpoker9:
grin Emperolee hw market

Warrisdis nonsense na undecided. Wetin the guy dey do with my babe embarassed Akant Ohh Lawd cry cry
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Pylony(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am Jealous, i no go comment. grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by goshen26: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
after my brother chinedu anichebe don oil the pussssy finish this yoruba boy think say him fit chop wetin dey for men grin

Yes...exactly wat the illiterate ones do amongst u....illiterate in this context does not mean having gone to school, sleeping with each other in d yeast is nothing to u people of 95% crime, I use to have a female colleague during NYSC, all in the name of "na my brother" she was sharing her gift with his people from d yeast, just cos palmy n pepper soup of 200 in the village Whr we served...
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
My date with sinaj only requires one like..........
Thank you

Sinaj, Nairaland has spoken. Where and when?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by niggi4life(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Horsesmouth:
They look good together though.

But my message to the boy is simple: you lose a lot of money chasing after women, but you never lose any women chasing after money.

Get real and get rich.
Hey bro, u just misinterpreted the yarns and made it sound boring...

Who told ya u wont lose women while chasing money? U sure will loose a lot of them

The flow is; Unsuccessful men chase women, while women chase successful men....

I hope that sounds better now?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by omotalkie(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

And wots her name? Meanwhile, I Don throw u one sha
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by francmoda: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ladies...check out www.nelexperience.com

Follow on Instagram @nelexperience
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Donnyperry(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Correct guy. If only you believe, dreams do come true wink
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by chicoMX(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
who paid the bill? The guy or cuppy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ada9103:
Lolssss....I don dash you one

God will move your ministry to the permanent site grin

wristbangle:

Lol baba just tell us her name make we help u work am out.

No, no, no...you want make them open thread say I travel go meet babe for East? Nah...It's classified grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
omotalkie:
And wots her name? Meanwhile, I Don throw u one sha

you are blessed. Say amen cheesy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Lovelynature(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Interesting
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Donpoker9(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Warrisdis nonsense na undecided. Wetin the guy dey do with my babe embarassed Akant Ohh Lawd cry cry

Lol

ntooorrr
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by joystickextend1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm.. Nice

Meanwhile check out my profile...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Soldier Who Died In Accident With Ebony Reigns Will Punished For 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.