Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) (58624 Views)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
it was never a contest. Dude just tweet at her like if he get a 500RT will cuppy go on a date with him then cuppy said 1k RT. He got the 1k RT and that's how they are here today.

Eehhn.... Chaaaiii! After begging to everyone to have a thousand retweets ,all she offered is an ice cream a photo for her biggest fan? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by wayodude(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cuppy though.... Hmm
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Adalberto(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
brotherly make fall in love with you no dull opportunity comes only but once utilize dis one nd be a big boy Economy no de help wise up man
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by tunary(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
And you still dey nairaland dey hustle for first to comment.
l m a o
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by tunary(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
l m a o
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Poorboy: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
My date with ladyf requires just 1 like

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by wildrose21(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
MadCow1:

That would be me and Cuppy on Maury Show 9 months later... grin
The Maury show though.. Did you get to notice most cases involve blacks. I think we still have a long way to go, we Africans (blacks).. One step at a time will see us get there. Tribal wars and bashing will take us many steps backwards.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Eehhn.... Chaaaiii! After begging to everyone to have a thousand retweets ,all she offered is an ice cream a photo for her biggest fan? shocked shocked shocked

you can't judge that way. We dnt know if she actually drop a cheque for him. Those who give alot don't talk too much.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na now d guy Dey put d guy for second thought when cuppy Bae don free am Guy don't dull
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by ladyF(f): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Poorboy:
My date with ladyf requires just 1 like
One like from me grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Cool
You look like d perfect queen. This could be us dear or what do you think? wink cheesy wink wink
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Poorboy: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ladyF:

One like from me grin
Then we are good to go! Awaiting when we will met and it makes fp
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by CSTR2: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
This girl is fiiine wink.
Shymm3x, some nigga is looking to smash your babe. Whatcha gonna do? cheesy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrmrmister:
We all know it wasn't a date. She probably won't set eyes on him ever again after that.
jealousy nigga #GEROUTAHERE......

Go get 1million retweet so you can go on a date with late samloco

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
zicoraads:
He was finally remembered when the main boyfriend dumped her embarassed

This is the reason I never mind being the assistant boyfriend, it almost always gets to your turn grin

Just be patient enough and she'll come crying and looking for arms to cry on when the main guy disappoints cheesy

Assistant BF na him sure pass. grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
I want to qo on a date with Aisha Buhari grin....

Nairalanders......She's askinq for 2000 likes....

Can yhu do this?? cheesy cheesy...
Lol.. Guy, you wanna kill yourself, right?
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by ireneony(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gold digging at it best!
some guys are just shameless
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by adudu208(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:

1 million likes

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Electroweb(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
There is something happening here. Contact me i will tell you what it is and how you can key-in.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by mrmrmister: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
jealousy nigga #GEROUTAHERE......

Go get 1million retweet so you can go on a date with late samloco

Kindly stay off my mentions till you fix your fishbrain. Goodbye
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
u don get 90 now ooo if i nor see una 4 date ehnnn..u go blow like sosoliso walai tai lai gaskia.
Vizkizz:
I want to go on a date with One of the prettiest lady on nairaland embarassed

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

She is seeing this now...make una no fall my hand abeg grin

Chai... So many enemies on nairaland... Ordinary shares you can not click? You are scared she might be your crush abi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by busyfishing(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
zicoraads:
He was finally remembered when the main boyfriend dumped her embarassed

This is the reason I never mind being the assistant boyfriend, it almost always gets to your turn grin

Just be patient enough and she'll come crying and looking for arms to cry on when the main guy disappoints cheesy
lame
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:
My date with sinaj only requires one like..........
Thank you

Sinaj, Nairaland has spoken. Where and when?
tonite

In my room lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by fellom(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
DJ cuppy all I need from you is a hug
!!
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Johnbosco77(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:

Chai... So many enemies on nairaland... Ordinary shares you can not click? You are scared she might be your crush abi? grin

u Don get pass 100 shares.

now whoz da gal??
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Erniehorla(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy dnt worry,just take me to ur room grin i won't complain tongue *runs out*
Vizkizz:

MODIFIED
Chai... Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to see this pretty, breath taking, lovely, yummy, sexy, figure 8, vanilla babe. Nagode, ese gan, Daalu Muchas gracias cheesy

Now the problem is where can I take her to?

Watch a movie?
Club house?
To the beach so we can see the sun set together while laying down and golding hands wink
Night vigil? tongue
Or just maintain my room as usual? cool

Please advice grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Lexusgs430: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
sinaj:
tonite

In my room lol

Hope Noone is home? I can be noisy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
LoveJesus87:
You look like d perfect queen. This could be us dear or what do you think? wink cheesy wink wink

In beyonce's voice,

Am running running running.........not interested lipsrsealed
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

In beyonce's voice,

Am running running running.........not interested lipsrsealed
ah lolzz. grin grin u don't know what u are missing Mrs Beyonce voice
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by sinaj(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Hope Noone is home? I can be noisy
lol

Dnt worry nobody is home smiley

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by stynnar(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
ireneony:
Gold digging at it best!
some guys are just shameless
watcha saying dude..... wishing you were that nigga up there..lol
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Muvacci(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
LuvU2:
sigh!

What do I have to do to have you grant me this privilege? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Soldier Who Died In Accident With Ebony Reigns Will Punished For 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.