Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (75216 Views)

Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / See How Nollywood Actress Shamelessly Flashed Her Pink Pant In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by favexx(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Even if she remove her bra and press her breasts on me, my dickk no go rise
is lie mohammed ur mentor?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Micheydy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, all will soon pass away.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Icesy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
In her pink Porsche... abeg na toyota logo I dy c for that car oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by DonCortino: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Thats because u go don chain ur dick to ur thighs but if she press harder, i know ur dick go break d chains and stand gidigba! grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by nothingspoil70: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wait a minute is that not a TOYOTA logo I am seeing on that car?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Xbursta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Ma2seater: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by engrdosmen01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Are U sure?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Kelvinadimora(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
She's a disgrace to Enugu-ukwu n Agulu pple....her paternal/maternal home resPectively.....she never build even dog cage for em papa or mama house yet u de open nyash de claim say u de see money....the thunder that will fire u will come with a Table of content

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Emekayoung(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin whose aunty/sugarmummy is this?
Mine
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Enesi47: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Saintbonnie:
But this is a Toyota OP. Or there's another porsche somewhere else in the pictures
vaseline crew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by UyiIredia(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

LIAR !!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
lordkit400:
The controversial actress flashed her famous boobies as she posed in her pink Porsche Parked in her personal home which she calls play girl mansion.. .Her aim was to show off the eyelash on her car's headlights....Just because titty pink gat new eyelash.... Hahahha u like ? Yah or nay..

she wrote But why does her Porsche now have Toyota logo?

See photos below ..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/02/popular-actress-poses-on-her-pink-porsche-car/

I swear make up is a fraud...look how she look
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by legaccii(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
lilmax:
trying to find out what is attractive about this woman till now I can't find any

hmmmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by legaccii(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
favexx:
is lie mohammed ur mentor?

no myd dem...like say dem no b woman being , na watin ppl wey dey pay her moni dey talk.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by phemsie(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Liar!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Organizer111222(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
holluwai:
Na porche be that one? grin

NA TOYOTA BE THIS OOOO
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by pippimp(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49018048][/quote]

Are you sure you and airforce1 aren't dating? Every time i open a thread, he is either quoting you or you are quoting him. What gives?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by gretblue: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by anyicash(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
See as Big breast take bless dis woman.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by pippimp(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=49020936][/quote]

I thought i was the only one that smelt bullshit.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Phramez(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Everyone is tired of seeing that thing
Pls close it up..

Who the Porsche help?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
enjoy life joor..u made it..c fine house nah..no b beans but aunty when will u show us d neeple naw?!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by samexycool(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Does it change the economy of nigeria - http://uniuyoupdates.com
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
pippimp:

Are you sure you and airforce1 aren't dating? Every time i open a thread, he is either quoting you or you are quoting him. What gives?
lol we r not dating.. I promise smiley force is one skonskon boy.. I cnt deal smiley

Modified: airforce1 why sharing dis comment for odas to c undecided be asslicking urslf o undecided

1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by allytinted: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This girl is always referred to as an "actress". I don't think I have seen her in any movie. click LIKE if you have not seen her in a movie too undecided
She Used To Feature In Papa Ajasco. But That Was Way Back .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Phramez(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
EmekaBlue:
enjoy life joor..u made it..c fine house nah..no b beans but aunty when will u show us d neeple naw?!

My broda you dey wait for nipple....woss you go wait tire
"Patience" its in you

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by pippimp(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
lol we r not dating.. I promise smiley force is one skonskon boy.. I cnt deal smiley

Daayyyuuuummmmnnn!!! Airforce1 see shades?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by olajosy: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
For ur mind Frank. U wey I know wella. Well, it's easier said than done. Don't 4get the saying that "when the eyes sees the body goes in2 action".
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Paulchris(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kwonder:
wooow...I really like her porsche toyota, It looks like my Acura Lamborghini
Dat's exactly how my mercedes buggati looks like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.