Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (75226 Views)

Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / See How Nollywood Actress Shamelessly Flashed Her Pink Pant In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
teejaymiquel:

Broda,are u impotent
plzz epp us
cos in asmuch as d's blood in our vien we are bound to fall
we only run from it by grace.
if u doubt me as Joseph Jacob Isaac.
so y quoting me undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
lordkit400:
The controversial actress flashed her famous boobies as she posed in her pink Porsche Parked in her personal home which she calls play girl mansion.. .Her aim was to show off the eyelash on her car's headlights....Just because titty pink gat new eyelash.... Hahahha u like ? Yah or nay..

she wrote But why does her Porsche now have Toyota logo?

See photos below ..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/02/popular-actress-poses-on-her-pink-porsche-car/

Illiteracy and ignorance is a sin, this opportunity clearly doesn't know what a Porsche looks like, get your facts before posting crap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by francisMKD(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
abeg na who dey for the top storey window dey smile? is it her tenant?? by d way me too i have mecerdese hummer jeep 6 wey get MOSTACHE!!!! lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by francisMKD(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
abeg na who dey for the top storey window of her "play girls mansion" dey smile? is it her tenant?? by d way me too i have mecerdese hummer jeep 6 wey get MOSTACHE!!!! lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by OfemDuke24: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Did anyone notice the meat in front of her in the second piz? Como see correct meat ooooo.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by iamrealdeji(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Her body fat is her problem. A woman shouldn't be this fat,my dick can only stand If her arms and waistline are slim with that big boobs,but like this,she just looks like eba,nothing sexy. ‎
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Oluwabosco22(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Even if she remove her bra and press her breasts on me, my dickk no go rise
Shut up. Shitty mouth. If that bobby touch your body now you go begin scream like goat - baaaaa baaaaa

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Jey01: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
That's not a Porsche Pls.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by teejaymiquel(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
so y quoting me undecided
sawi it wudn't av been u d boobs is confusin me here
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by MissingBudget: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Excuse my ignorance, but why does her "Porsche" have a Toyota logo? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by kennynikky(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
i dought u airforce, only twerking u go don kill ur self wit s***m.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Memphis357(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
holluwai:
Na porche be that one? grin
Helep me ask them oooooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by hymanflex(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
holluwai:
Na porche be that one? grin

I tire ooo, na Porsche dem call am, na Toyota logo I been see.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
ruggedtimi:
is toyota bro....abi u relate to her?
toyota celica self. d geh looks raz slf.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by donatus101(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2016
this lady has breast for Africa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Does that look like a Porsche to you?

It's a Toyota
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Every time I come across Cossy's news on this forum na my Vaseline dey suffer am pass.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by deolu2000(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2016
You think you are doing me abi? Continue you are doing yourself.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by diva90: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2016
How is that a Porsche? I see Toyota logo on it Abi my eyes are seeing things?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by omosedollar(m): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2016
lordkit400:
The controversial actress flashed her famous boobies as she posed in her pink Porsche Parked in her personal home which she calls play girl mansion.. .Her aim was to show off the eyelash on her car's headlights....Just because titty pink gat new eyelash.... Hahahha u like ? Yah or nay..

See photos below ..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/02/popular-actress-poses-on-her-pink-porsche-car/

So the Op missed that big azz toyota Log on the Porsche Lmfao.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Rozaystunna(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Chaiii see titties maserati level grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Saintbonnie(m): 3:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Whatever that means na you sabi
quote author=Enesi47 post=49020943]vaseline crew[/quote]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by 99foxxy(f): 4:20am On Sep 03, 2016
make she remove the bra so we go no how far.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by otukelechi(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Airforce1:
i
I smell lies hmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by xkxtt: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2016
na was oooo,so the we dey celebrate gbovo them.senior olosho.......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Franky9584(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2016
nobi only money dey miss road.... boobs too dey miss bra
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by ndidibabe(f): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2016
lilmax:
trying to find out what is attractive about this woman till now I can't find any
Keep finding.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by KomonSense: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
computergeek:
High-class ashawo. Why is this beautiful lady doing this to herself? I recall her once saying she really wants a hubby and kids. Just check out the first pic.

She has sold her soul to the devil already...

Make we discuss better thing joor, are you very good with computer programming like HTML5 , Java and CSS?
Reply ASAP... Thanks
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by profosenogoboy: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
good for her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Oluwabosco22(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2016
lordkit400:

See photos below ..

What goes up must surely come down oo. Those boobs won't last on more decade
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2016
KomonSense:

She has sold her soul to the devil already...

Make we discuss better thing joor, are you very good with computer programming like HTML5 , Java and CSS?
Reply ASAP... Thanks
Java and CSS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Sphilip1(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
computergeek:
Java and CSS
i greet you... Make we yahn for fb nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.