Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (75231 Views)

Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / See How Nollywood Actress Shamelessly Flashed Her Pink Pant In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Airforce1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
lol we r not dating.. I promise smiley force is one skonskon boy.. I cnt deal smiley

if you the girl n your profile, honestly I like you. cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by ezychris(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49018048][/quote]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
#fallsOfOkroTree
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by elvis07: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na Toyota Logo porshe dey use now?
EHMIR:
Lalasti..clala do u like dis foodgringrin

even the porche resemble oloshosad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by ghazab74(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
lordkit400:
The controversial actress flashed her famous boobies as she posed in her pink Porsche Parked in her personal home which she calls play girl mansion.. .Her aim was to show off the eyelash on her car's headlights....Just because titty pink gat new eyelash.... Hahahha u like ? Yah or nay..

she wrote But why does her Porsche now have Toyota logo?

See photos below ..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/02/popular-actress-poses-on-her-pink-porsche-car/

No backyard na only front she get.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by LuvU2: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kelvinadimora:
She's a disgrace to Enugu-ukwu n Agulu pple....her paternal/maternal home resPectively.....she never build even dog cage for em papa or mama house yet u de open nyash de claim say u de see money....the thunder that will fire u will come with a Table of content
gringrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

if you the girl n your profile, honestly I like you. cheesy
rilli?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
holluphemydavid:
First class olosho, same level with Maheeda
Please and please. Maheeda is da bomb.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
ezychris:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
#fallsOfOkroTree
smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
abeg ah no wan share dix one oooo make nobody come fetch

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by tbliss22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
rilli?

wink wink wink wink wink Babe!!! sweet NATURAL LOOKS you've got there, not all this MASCURADE MAKE-UPS on girls this days. Airforce is right, you are pretty like seriously!!! I just GUM with my SCREEN when I sight your PROFILE PICTURE wink wink wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
lolzzzz shey dem carve u comot iroko tree abi mahogany wood nii??if to lie dey for olympic games u go win all the gold come africa..i hail u ooo airforce 1million.. grin grin grin
Airforce1:
Even if she remove her bra and press her breasts on me, my dickk no go rise
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Fawklicant: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
When did toyota start making porsche?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by nkechiben(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
CHOPUP411:
I believe this girl has low self esteem
She's a grand mother not a girl pls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
tbliss22:

wink wink wink wink wink Babe!!! sweet NATURAL LOOKS you've got there, not all this MASCURADE MAKE-UPS on girls this days. Airforce is right, you are pretty like seriously!!! I just GUM with my SCREEN when I sight your PROFILE PICTURE wink wink wink
awwwww sweeet
Misshatey gimme hanky pls

Tnx

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
awwwww sweeet
Miss hatey gimme hanky pls

Tnx
see ehn, they go attack you like sandoskii now cheesy. I yam watching you in 30HD
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Rekyz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I came to see boobs. she has disappointed for once.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
MissHatey:
see ehn, they go attack you like sandoskii now cheesy. I yam watching you in 30HD
iyalaya anybody cheesy awon dah Ure here with me so no shaking kiss kiss I blive in ur ministry dieeee kiss love yah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Moris4(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by manikspears: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by idprewem: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
holluwai:
Na porche be that one? grin
. Were she won get money buy porche no mind dem jare na TOYOTA

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
iyalaya anybody cheesy awon dah Ure here with me so no shaking kiss kiss I blive in ur ministry dieeee kiss love yah
yimu. I Don gentle tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamUdo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
With a Toyota emblem shining in the centre of the picture and you still called it a Porsche. If you have seen one u would know the difference.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op are you not seeing a Toyota logo on that car why are you calling it a Porsche?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by namuguibe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
It is better for her to pose with a Innoson than that Porshe that has a Toyota emblem grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lolz.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Ibidapson(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oyan lasan lasan
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by KellyBerry(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Na so we dey hear since 1820 na waytin fela talk too.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by IamNawty(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
MissHatey:
yimu. I Don gentle tongue
wonbie dah.. In my own case? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by donchuzy22: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
lordkit400:
The controversial actress flashed her famous boobies as she posed in her pink Porsche Parked in her personal home which she calls play girl mansion.. .Her aim was to show off the eyelash on her car's headlights....Just because titty pink gat new eyelash.... Hahahha u like ? Yah or nay..

she wrote But why does her Porsche now have Toyota logo?

See photos below ..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/02/popular-actress-poses-on-her-pink-porsche-car/

seriously dude, does that look like a Porsche?? Na wa o.... The change Don touch u True true
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by Laido: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Smiless. Hmm. Their pussy can rise anythin tho
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche by teejaymiquel(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49018048][/quote]

Broda,are u impotent plzz epp us cos in asmuch as d's blood in our vien we are bound to fall we only run from it by grace. if u doubt me as Joseph Jacob Isaac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.