Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64557 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.
you again? Always Suffering from transfer aggression. Women are much more at the receiving end owing to age factor when it comes to break up. Women mostly set high standard for any wud be guy in their lives..
This burg down to their insatiate materialistic appetite. I have seen most women regret later in life after dumping guys for material reasons only to turn Mary Amaka as time runs out...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by holluphemydavid(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
I tink she is
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Samakus(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]

Nairaland's most matured comment so far..

You're spot on girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by whitebeard(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]ehn..! Sister your case is different... Why are u now getting all hyped on such a small matter
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
2sexynet:
my brother, na laugh I just dey here o.
hehehe Nairaland and drama cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
all what you said is all well and good BUT girls have expiry dates . That's when no one prizes ur mkt . Wen fat time comes U become despirate not u per say .

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by gretblue: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Gkemz: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Anyone who personally remove herself from the ship should not blame anyone

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kikelomojessy(f): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Dis tin tire me oh! Hav guys not left other ladies too. Abeg everyone should wait for their time.

You just ans this OP well.

Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by prettyslimme(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2016
dick and Harry don't u think we will also hv d right to marry more than one man. if she didnt accept u den u wre prob not Wat she needed den and I can bet even as unmarried as she is now wld
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by pepigeorge(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Is it by force to marry every guy you date And so what you get married before her, does that mean your marriage would last or even be a stress free one. angry

Lol...

Any gal I date and dump/leave..... they always get marry the next 6months..... not 1 not 2 nor 3...

Maybe is my calling to help ladies discover mister right

Any gal looking 4 mister right..... I can help....I just pour some gallons of the water of life into u..... 6months time u will marry ur mister right
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by holluphemydavid(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Let dem keep forming, dey will stay long in dere papa house
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Rejecting a guy does not mean anything to me after all everybody have right to choose who they want to spend their entire life with,remember a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, I have had one encounter of a guy I was dating that was pesting me for marriage, he is well to do,but I later found out he is a marijuana addict and can raise his hand on a woman,that was when I quit the relationship, not quite long he got married to another lady,I sent him a congratulatory message, so it doesn't matter everyone have their choice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by 49cents(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Girls in our climes claim to look for love but do they know what is love?

The bolded show what is deeply what is love.

Residence in some highbrow area; crusing around with a range with two 'cute' kids.......

This is good in isself but the experience of love is something else entirely

I am not begging any girl to "love" me because I can comfortably provide her this....

When I see a lady who lives rather than just sit around looking pretty I will give my arm and leg....

Our girls are damn too shallow in their reasoning, sometimes I feel like puking

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by SmathGate(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
grin grin bad man
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Precel1:
hmm simple fact is that's it's actually true but a reasonable fact is ... should a girl marry a guy she doesn't see herself loving in the next couple of days, weeks or months? #f*ck that shit of love grows with time o
love actually grows and the reason to see if you will love someone is a reason you should date.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by goingape1: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

see frustration ohhh.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Frankicent(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

shooi why you carry am for head? am sure this post is related to you.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by prettyslimme(f): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
SantaDomino:

Don't tell me u've not met a good guy all ur life... The problem with u ladies is that u'll meet a good guy, friendzone him then fall for a player and have the guts to say all guys are the same! Abi I lie?
same way a guy also meets a good girl,cheat on her then fall for an Olosho and cry a river Dt all girls are a ho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.
This brings back the question
in the Nigerian context
6 pack or 6 cars grin grin
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by 99foxxy(f): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
you again? Always Suffering from transfer aggression. Women are much more at the receiving end owing to age factor when it comes to break up. Women mostly set high standard for any wud be guy in their lives..
This burg down to their insatiate materialistic appetite. I have seen most women regret later in life after dumping guys for material reasons only to turn Mary Amaka as time runs out...
no jerk that's were you're wrong, the aggression wasn't transferred. it was rightly directed. and if you really believe women suffer most from this why don't y'all just leave them alone

...by the way @you again, have we met before
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
prettyslimme:
same way a guy also meets a good girl,cheat on her then fall for an Olosho and cry a river Dt all girls are a ho
see even after the guy turns 55 when he finds out he has the option of looking for another 30 year old virgin
do women have such lux at 55??

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by remedick: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Na wa o, all these boys sef, so because a woman wants to get married, she should accept just about any thing that comes her way?

Not really, Nne. It's just a case of girls making mistakes that hurt them. They reject the ones that truly love them and accept the ones that use and dump them. Why isn't there girl referred to in the OP still married by now despite dating numerous guys? I mean one should have been able to ATLEAST marry her. Doesn't that show that something is wrong? Even if the guy she has been with does have money, he should make effort to talk marriage plans and at least pay the bride price ONLY to take her home while celebration can come later.

There comes a time when you have to dump some standards and look out for that guy who really cares about you.

I know of a guy we serve together who really love a certain corper. As in real love, no games. He is values her worth and wanted to start something with her after NYSC when he noticed they guy she dated in that time didn't value her or wanted to make plans that could lead to marriage.

Guess what? She rejected him. Mind you she even gain much attention from this guy in that time than the one she dated.

Till now, she still rejected him and not yet married. To think that the one she was with was much younger than her. I and the guy are still in touch and he said the girl told him she is in a relationship already. What surprised me was the kind of phrased she used to describe her current relationship which means there is NO concrete evidence the current guy will marry her.

What if he doesn't marry her eventually? She would have wasted time with 2 guys while one who really wanted her was rejected.

I have told my friend to just let her be and considering her age (32), it's her lose.

She is good in all ramification which is why my friend really wanted her. When I guy is persistence it means something. But the guys she has been with does not see the value my friend sees.

What could make a beautiful, well mannered lady remain unmarried till 32 if not that something is wrong somewhere-- her choice!

Remember we are free to make choices but we do not make the right choice most times!

P.S: BTW I am long time crush of you.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by chycheery(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]Abi o
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by victorazy(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Would u reject Dangote pikin? Be sincere!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by waledudu(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2016
I knew this girl back in university days. She turned down most even till after school. Fast forward 8 years later, all the guys I knew who asked her out are all married with families. She is still single at 33.. I spoke to her recently, I guess she ain't bothered still waiting on Mr right.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kikelomojessy(f): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Let dem keep forming, dey will stay long in dere papa house

Thank God say na to stay long for their papa house so that wen they marry, they will enjoy their marriage till end instead of accepting any proposal and cum back to their fada house after one year never to leave again!
grin grin undecided undecided
#smiles#

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
no mind the op, hes highly frustrated.. even as he is married, he is still obsessed with the ladies who said No to him..
must every lady say yes to every guy that says he wants to date or marry them? even if she doesn't love you, she must say yes, I will marry you, abi?
smhhhh, some men just love to invite problems to themselves by marrying desperados..

later we will start reading marriage problematic stories on nairaland that touches the heart..
op no face your marriage and make it last.. keep on obsessing over other women...

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by remedick: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
jagugu88li:
I go laff tire for this thread
grin grin
OP you are naughty! cheesy

I'm still wondering why everyone under the impression that Nori is pained? I guess she should have accepted the op's observations as they are according to these comments I've read so far

Issorite
with a good grasp of emotional intelligence, you should know she felt so much anger for reasons we can not explain as though the OP was pointing fingers at her.

It's the manner she responded that got everyone's attention to her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.