Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64572 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by emekaude1: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
:oThis na the type I wan marry, oya girls show wetin u get.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
daviddagreat:

not taking sides buh

your response really gat me tripping
thanks! @bolded, you don't have to kiss
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Taryur3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
Pain of a victim for this thread...sorry the Op Cant help u

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
kwencypresh:

I have been around nau

my phone have refused to forgive me
Ha! Since when? Wetin you do the phone?

Abeg dash am out buy new one joor
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pls sum1 shuld check d 1st comment on dis post. she s takin it personal, or mayb a victim.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
49cents:

Girls in our climes claim to look for love but do they know what is love?

The bolded show what is deeply what is love.

Residence in some highbrow area; crusing around with a range with two 'cute' kids.......

This is good in isself but the experience of love is something else entirely

I am not begging any girl to "love" me because I can comfortably provide her this....

When I see a lady who lives rather than just sit around looking pretty I will give my arm and leg....

Our girls are damn too shallow in their reasoning, sometimes I feel like puking
undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Beamborla(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
can you female folks really do without men? If you really waiting war to reduce the population of men, then a worse calamity awaits the surviving females including u..surely you all will be shipped out if ur comfort environ to serves your captors hormones. How abt that you become LovePeddler like those in roman era?
Don't go playing the victim now angry . You alluded your post to a portion of the Bible and I explained further tongue
What I do that is now wrong ehn? It was you who seem excited about it and I called your attention to situation surrounding it

Agreed the female folks can't do without the male folks neither can the male folks do without the female folks some of you even have to visit prostitues who do it for money while you do it for pleasure. Explains who need who most

Bet that portion of the Bible you alluded your post to didn't mention anything like ladies becoming prostitutes or being shipped out as sex slave tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by senatorn3c(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
E pain am
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kingaruoture(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] LADIES Do not b forced into marriage. OP didnt give us any reason why he was rejected so why are we actually discussing this. He might b d cause of his own problem at first n have learnt from his mistake which he applied on this recent relationship dt led to marriage. I am not saying dt ladies are not wrong sometimes but NOT EVERYBODY U LOVE, LOVES U IN RETURN, NOTE: U are not ur best friend's best friend, she/he has another person as a her/his best friend.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by president3h: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.
. And who de dash you all diz likes ? E be like say una plenty wey be victim of dis saga ? Stop all diz back up story wey u de use comfort urself and deceive other ladies, make una go marry o, unless ur brothers will bring wives home and then u will knw what u did to urself

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kwencypresh(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ha! Since when? Wetin you do the phone?

Abeg dash am out buy new one joor

Ok sir
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
kwencypresh:

Ok sir
smiley wink
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by EreluY(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]

Very articulate and reasonable. Not many people have these qualities these days.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Ezionye(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
kayowalemi:
it happened to me 8 years ago and she's still running from pillar to post and still single. my first son is almost 7 years old. I got married to a more beautiful lady.

More grace to your wife.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by francisjaph(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
I guest the person who wrote this is connected to d sufferer or she happens to b d victim. so do u expect d man to pity d girl? no. it cld also b yes. bcus some may support d person's pain or stand against it.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ButterFrost212(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
ayusco85:

Your first sentence is the mentality most Nigerian girls now have.
Yeah right! Trust me it's the mentality most ladies have worldwide. You won't end up with every guy you date, there would always be that one, what if it's not you? And talking about Nigerian ladies, how many foreign ones do you know? Cos if you ask me, outside Nigeria it's worse, marriage isn't so important, and even when they end up married you know how that goes, so enough with the "Nigerian girls mentality"
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=graphiti post=49034385]

Issorait o!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by coolviv: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

You go school abeg..your papa no waste money for your education.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by EOOJ(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.
some men please...thanks

Nice write up though.

Op free dat tin jare
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beamborla:

Don't go playing the victim now angry . You alluded your post to a portion of the Bible and I explained further tongue
What I do that is now wrong ehn? It was you who seem excited about it and I called your attention to situation surrounding it

Agreed the female folks can't do without the male folks neither can the male folks do without the female folks some of you even have to visit prostitues who do it for money while you do it for pleasure. Explains who need who most

Bet that portion of the Bible you alluded your post to didn't mention anything like ladies becoming prostitutes or being shipped out as sex slave tongue
are you happy now?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by iamrealdeji(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Victim spotted. Why are you so pained? Nigerian girls are so full of African mentality and feel inferior at any instance. They only carry religion on the head like face cap. Black hearted set of people ‎

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
erico2k2:
Ok a Lil brain teaser . Who amongst you ladies is above 35 years and not married here ?
Who is brave enough to admit it??Let's see your frame of MIND . WHO ?
hahahahahaha you no get joy ooo.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
We all need positive change.

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beamborla:

don't get it wrong dear, I will b one of the surviving men of the so called war you envisaging. Infact you will b the foremost of the women asking me to give u a child so u bear my name. So baby have fun it your day... shocked tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by iamrealdeji(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Ofcourse,you're right here. I read in a Sidney Sheldon novel about how a girl turned down advances of handsome men and agreed to marry an ugly guy. It's all about choice.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by uckennety(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ayusco85(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Yeah right! Trust me it's the mentality most ladies have worldwide. You won't end up with every guy you date, there would always be that one, what if it's not you? And talking about Nigerian ladies, how many foreign ones do you know? Cos if you ask me, outside Nigeria it's worse, marriage isn't so important, and even when they end up married you know how that goes, so enough with the "Nigerian girls mentality"

Am saying Nigerian girls are more sensitive to marriage wen u dating dem dan most girls o knw
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by iamrealdeji(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
copaceticG:
15-18 ( puni is still fresh/tear rubber) = I love love so much and sex nowadays and I want a dark, tall, handsome guy.
18-20/(puni is Fairly used/belgium) = I want to have all the fun in the world I'm not interested in any marriage and I want a tall,dark, handsome, generous, rich guy.
20-25 ( puni is on injury time and when their dream guy haven't shown interest in them for marriage)= Waiting for the dream guy to show up and scoop them up like superman and I want a tall, dark, handsome, rich guy that will take of of me and marry me.
25-30_(puni is worn out and barely hanging in there and some of her friends are married and have given her levels) = I still want a good man tall, rich, dark, handsome, generous guy and f#*k you if you think I should have been married by now you stupidd mofo and she will spill more curses.
30-35_(puni is at the mercy of alum, level exercise and solutions also church is now their second home and they're in every society in the church, choir, bible class, ushers and they .)/= Lord remember me nowwwww imagine Cynthia wey do all she did don marry nawaoooo even if the guy no tall or de dark but get small money hmmm abeg I go de grateful but on the outside dem go de form like a ram must everybody marry?!?! is it by force?! (if say I know I for free to marry jerry ooo imagine IYKE left me after everything OK.)
35-40_(puni is now dust and barely managing to grip something and church is now their second home and they're in every society in the church, choir, bible class, ushers and they don't de loose hope for gym) = lord just give me a man anyhow even if him no get money I will support him until we make am.
45-50 (Relegation zone)/= lord any man at all once him dk dey work no wahala I go provide the money.

Aging ruffles females up and menopause is a goddamn b*tch to females, the clock is ticking make hay while the sun shines.
lmfao. This really cracks me up and got me rolling on the floor. If woman clock 30,she don expire and all her body don be somehow,some even lose their beauty at 25,no man go wan marry a woman over 30 again except if she's rich,if woman clock 40,no man go wan marry am even if she's rich,there are lots of them looking for husband and rich as Bleep,they just turn to sugar mommy if they no fit get husband,give boys money for sex
Women,marry on time,no compare yourself with the masculine species,my grandfather remarried in his late 70's shortly before he died and he was never a rich man,but baba was handsome till he entered his grave,ako de po

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by coolviv: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
erico2k2:

see even after the guy turns 55 when he finds out he has the option of looking for another 30 year old virgin
do women have such lux at 55??

Oga calm down before you drown yourself in your own hype. Do u know d options open to a 55 yr old man? Better still, will u marry ur young daughter to such? Just cool down oo no be by like dat

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nixiepie(f): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
stop the pretence. Men r helping you out to ease your itching part or u all want to go lesbo? If Les are tired of the lies...they still need tool like that of men to help out. Remember the dildos re fashioned after men's. Again we approaching the prophecy of how 7 women will beg a
Man to bear his name just to remove the reproach they facing....
like seriously if u mean men are doing us favor, then why rape is on increase?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ayusco85(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Are u a hausa girl?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
like seriously if u mean men are doing us favor, then why rape is on increase?
Males are also raped its just that we don't talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.