Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions (1522 Views)

Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / Please I Need Matured Advice / I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
This topic might seem a bit rash, but I want nairalanders stay on course and give their opinions on what I'm about to write.
I have a fiancee,she's beautiful,gorgeous,caring,she has a humane heart,she's everything a responsible guy can possibly wish for. But the thing is , she has no pointed nose. In truth,i don't really have a pointed nose as much as I would have liked,but hers is nothing compared 2 mine,but she's pretty.
I'm after this pointed nose ish cos I wouldn't want my kids to have not too fancy noses,i'd like my kids to be very endowed, talking looks.
I'd lyk mature opinions on this issue,cos if we get married, our kids will have our kinda nose. Nairalanders,could wanting the best for your kids interms of looks be enough to leave a relationship?
No Bashing Please
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by donbenedict(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
What sort of fuckery is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by MzPecs(f): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
OP doesn't want his kids to have "slippers nose"l grin grin grin

Op, take her to obodo oyibo let them perform the Michael Jackson kinda magic, you'll see her with a marvellous pointed noise!

Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
If you have nothing reasonable to say, pls stay away. You mus'nt comment.
donbenedict:
What sort of fuckery is this? angry
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by mrmrmister: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
So through the whole dating period, you didn't notice the nose until she became your fiancee??
cheesy cheesy Pointed nose is another criteria for marriage
Some people don mad finish grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na wa oh!
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by newsphase(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93 please let me laugh for 5 minutes... it kind of sweet you wishing the best for your future kids, but let me tell you something, there are some ugly americans out there (and all americans have pointed nose, dont they?)

So instead of using pointed nose as a way to classify how endowed and good looking you want your kids to be... Go into the mirror and ask yourself how good looking and health you are..

When you are good looking your children will be good looking
When you are healthy, (pointed nose or no pointed nose) they will be the talk of the town.. because good health helps them to grow well and beautifully too (remember all those musicians in Nigeria, they were once ugly, because of poverty and unhealthy situations, now look at them all)

An example is the Paul's family, which is my family, we aint got pointed nose, but with beautiful and healthy parents, We almost perfect...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by RoyalBlak007: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy grin
MzPecs:

Op, take her to obodo oyibo let them perform the Michael Jackson kinda magic, you'll see her with a marvellous pointed noise!

Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Broda,God bless you for this. I'm indeed learning,but you can't judge a man for wanting the best for his kids. I like how you emphasised on being healthy.
Once more,thanks!
newsphase:
illuminated93 please let me laugh for 5 minutes... it kind of sweet you wishing the best for your future kids, but let me tell you something, there are some ugly americans out there (and all americans have pointed nose, dont they?)

So instead of using pointed nose as a way to classify how endowed and good looking you want your kids to be... Go into the mirror and ask yourself how good looking and health you are..

When you are good looking your children will be good looking
When you are healthy, (pointed nose or no pointed nose) they will be the talk of the town.. because good health helps them to grow well and beautifully too (remember all those musicians in Nigeria, they were once ugly, because of poverty and unhealthy situations, now look at them all)

An example is the Paul's family, which is my family, we aint got pointed nose, but with beautiful and healthy parents, We almost perfect...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
In case
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by kinglekan: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
mrmrmister:
So through the whole dating period, you didn't notice the nose until she became your fiancee??
cheesy cheesy Pointed nose is another criteria for marriage
Some people don mad finish grin grin

He was busy sucking boobi! grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Must you be abusive,why oniranu oshi? That goes to show the kinda upbringing you had. Does it cost you anything to just write in a civil and respectable manner? Some ladies sha
MzPecs:

Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by newsphase(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
Broda,God bless you for this. I'm indeed learning,but you can't judge a man for wanting the best for his kids. I like how you emphasised on being healthy.
Once more,thanks!

Remember to Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by mrmrmister: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
kinglekan:

He was busy sucking boobi! grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope she has a pointed brain though, trust me, a smart and intelligent wife is the best gift you can give to your kids.
Physical attributes may not matter much cos even if she has a pointed nose, your kids may not still end up with pointed nose esp if she has the double recessive gene for it

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by fergieboy: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Are you trying to be funny ??

Try again
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
People are beginning to say I am too wicked with my comments but how dafuqq do u expect me to be nice to dumbb folks like this OP here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by MzPecs(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
Must you be abusive,why oniranu oshi? That goes to show the kinda upbringing you had. Does it cost you anything to just write in a civil and respectable manner? Some ladies sha
What you posted up there, is it not iranu?

It's iranu nah.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yea,she's very brilliant. Infact that's the main reason I fell in love with her. Pls educate me on this double recessive gene.

See why I love nairaland, you get educated one way or the other.
frenchwine:
I hope she has a pointed brain though, trust me, a smart and intelligent wife is the best gift you can give to your kids.
Physical attributes may not matter much cos even if she has a pointed nose, your kids may not still end up with pointed nose esp if she has the double recessive gene for it
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lemme buy space first.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Your opinion!
MzPecs:

What you posted up there, is it not iranu?

It's iranu nah.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by MzPecs(f): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jarizod:
People are beginning to say I am too wicked with my comments but how dafuqq do u expect me to be nice to dumbb folks like this OP here
Super fuckery post he made up there and he's expecting serious responses grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Super fuckery post he made up there and he's expecting serious responses grin cheesy grin
Don't mind the baga grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
I dont understand.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
This topic might seem a bit rash, but I want nairalanders stay on course and give their opinions on what I'm about to write.
I have a fiancee,she's beautiful,gorgeous,caring,she has a humane heart,she's everything a responsible guy can possibly wish for. But the thing is , she has no pointed nose. In truth,i don't really have a pointed nose as much as I would have liked,but hers is nothing compared 2 mine,but she's pretty.
I'm after this pointed nose ish cos I wouldn't want my kids to have not too fancy noses,i'd like my kids to be very endowed, talking looks.
I'd lyk mature opinions on this issue,cos if we get married, our kids will have our kinda nose. Nairalanders,could wanting the best for your kids interms of looks be enough to leave a relationship?
No Bashing Please
If not for ban, the bashinh wey i for give you eh?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by MzzTega(f): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ain't you funny?
All for nose. Do what you like, your choice.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
I've been seeing lots of abuses,if you don't like my topic and you have nothing reasonable to write,please stay away. You mus'nt comment,if I irritate you,just stay clear. I created this thread for those with charisma and understanding who see a need to contribute to the subject matter.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by CaraJewel(f): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
Your writings depicts you as being senseless
you said y must she be abusive den u went on and brought upbringing she had..but den u couldn't be d bigger and sensible person u tink u are dan turning on ur words and also being abusive to her callin her senseless u jxt av to feel good about urself....to ur post if maybe u arent satisfied wid sum good advice here and break up wid ur fiancee..will u xay bae am doin dis cuz ion want my kids to av fat nose..y u no look d girl well before getting up to ds stage..tomao now u wil c d nose u tink is perfect and go for it losing a diamond in d process..how wil u feel if tz d gal datz doin dis..sure all d machos wil start insulting trying to bring dn d roof..ciao!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
I understand your point,I will edit that post. Your writings made me empathetic in a way. Thanks anyways.
CaraJewel:
you said y must she be abusive den u went on and brought upbringing she had..but den u couldn't be d bigger and sensible person u tink u are dan turning on ur words and also being abusive to her callin her senseless u jxt av to feel good about urself....to ur post if maybe u arent satisfied wid sum good advice here and break up wid ur fiancee..will u xay bae am doin dis cuz ion want my kids to av fat nose..y u no look d girl well before getting up to ds stage..tomao now u wil c d nose u tink is perfect and go for it losing a diamond in d process..how wil u feel if tz d gal datz doin dis..sure all d machos wil start insulting trying to bring dn d roof..ciao!
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
Yea,she's very brilliant. Infact that's the main reason I fell in love with her. Pls educate me on this double recessive gene.

See why I love nairaland, you get educated one way or the other.
Your fiancee doesn't have a pointed nose, means that she is either double recessive for that trait or has a dominant triat for small nose and recessive for pointed nose.
If you break up with her for her small nose, ur pointed nosed future wife may still not bear you pointed nosed offsprings if she has one dominant gene for pointed nose and one recessive gene for small nose. That is especially if you ,being a small nosed guy has double recessive genes for small nose or a dominant gene for small nose. When you meet, the probability of giving birth to a pointed nose child is 1 in 4 . A quick way to predict if she has double dominant (ideal) gene for pointed nose is to take a look at her parents. Do both of them have pointed nose?
If yes, then in all likelihood, ur kids would have pointed nose.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Gebbson007(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
I cnt bliv I jusy wasted 1min f ma tym reading dz shii ....dude u ain't worth er just visit hell n f* ck off hre.oniranu okunrin tch................
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by ButterFrost212(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin this is by far the most hilarious thread I've read today.. Who pointed nose don epp abeg angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of / Things That Really Attract A Man To A Woman / Romancelanders Oya Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.