Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

This Got Me Lauging Out Loud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Got Me Lauging Out Loud (1032 Views)

This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by brightalo1010: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Imagine This Romantic Comedy

Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by DesChyko: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
This will not suffice.
Firstly, a boy offered his five loaves and two fish as the foundation for the feeding. If the eatery can give out a bowl of ice cream for a start before the guy's money comes into play, then the thunder is welcome.

Secondly, Jesus is the messiah. If the lady really had it in mind that she wants to go out with the messiah, she no see prayer warrior to take her on a date to Night Vigil?

Finally, Jesus preached for them and they waited and listened before he rewarded them with a meal. You came, chop finish and you want to go like that before the ministry reach the permanent site. Even you sef no be Christian. Your thunder go vex for you.
Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by honeygirl17: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by Surfboard(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:
This will not suffice.
Firstly, a boy offered his five loaves and two fish as the foundation for the feeding. If the eatery can give out a bowl of ice cream for a start before the guy's money comes into play, then the thunder is welcome.

Secondly, Jesus is the messiah. If the lady really had it in mind that she wants to go out with the messiah, she no see prayer warrior to take her on a date to Night Vigil?

Finally, Jesus preached for them and they waited and listened before he rewarded them with a meal. You came, chop finish and you want to go like that before the ministry reach the permanent site. Even you sef no be Christian. Your thunder go vex for you.

grin grin
Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by ikbnice(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Do I look like Jesus for your eyes and have I ever claimed to be Him?
Re: This Got Me Lauging Out Loud by brightalo1010: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
ikbnice:
Do I look like Jesus for your eyes and have I ever claimed to be Him?
abeg na comedy, no one said you be Jesus or look like him.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage / Why Nigeria Ladies Don't Like Me? / Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.